• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

naib said:
me gusta..

I have the 555s but they've cracked a little right through the Sennheiser logo on both sides. I need to glue them or something.
Anyone else have this happen, or do I just have a bowling ball head?

Very common problem. Happened to mine, but they're in no danger of falling completely apart (I'm going on three or four years with this pair). You could try glue, or epoxy or something, but it's probably not necessary.

18-Volt

Lion King Blu ray
SJbBP.jpg

Games,
I don't know why Just Cause box is Platinum box, I got it for €10 new. Arkham City is Asian version (cheap!)
ErOXV.jpg

Books,
1D9VZ.jpg

irriadin

naib said:
me gusta..

I have the 555s but they've cracked a little right through the Sennheiser logo on both sides. I need to glue them or something.

My 555's are cracked on one side in the exact location you mentioned. I've used them heavily for a year and a half now, so I guess it's to be expected.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
naib said:
me gusta..

i had it happen cause i lay on the couch with them on a pillow, atleast i think that caused it

Saya

NHaws.jpg

I think this is a great time to get a PS3. Plenty of great games that have been out for a while now and can be found quite cheap! I got the Uncharted Dualpack, but I also couldn't resist picking up Batman: AC and Dark Souls hehe...

How are the Ratchet & Clank PS3 games? Thinking about getting those next.

VanWinkle

Saya said:
http://i.imgur.com/NHaws.jpg[/img

I think this is a great time to get a PS3. Plenty of great games that have been out for a while now and can be found quite cheap! I got the Uncharted Dualpack, but I also couldn't resist picking up Batman: AC and Dark Souls hehe...

How are the Ratchet & Clank PS3 games? Thinking about getting those next.[/quote]

Tools of Destruction was very solid, Crack in Time was one of my favorite R&C games of all, and I haven't played the new All 4 One, but I've heard it's good.

GeoramA

Saya said:
http://i.imgur.com/NHaws.jpg

They're great. A Crack in Time is one of the best games of this generation. But play Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty first if you're interested in the story.

Theonik

Not sure I'm a fan of how they packaged the PAL bundled copy of Skyward Sword.
In-fact I may cancel my order and go stand-alone now.

jarosh said:
german. but the game's still in english if your wii is set to english obviously. wouldn't wanna play a translated version personally.
The translation wouldn't bug me but since they've changed the USK sign to the new, incredible huge one I didn't buy any german games anymore. I'd hate it if the UK version would have one too.

jarosh

vodka-bull said:
The translation wouldn't bug me but since they've changed the USK sign to the new, incredible huge one I didn't buy any german games anymore. I'd hate it if the UK version would have one too.
oh yeah the logo is obnoxious. i had the uk version pre-ordered but couldn't pass up getting it a week early from a local store ;)

Sealda

Banned
Saya said:
NHaws.jpg

What region is that? HK,ASIA?

Theonik

jarosh said:
^ worth it for the anniversary cd, which i'm listening to right now. it's damn good.
That actually comes with all versions of the game so long as they are first print copies.
vodka-bull said:
That the UK or german version?
I just hate the USK sign...
Judging from the multilingual everything on the box I'd say they have 1 SKU for all bundle copies of the game, ie they all have the USK logo.

zmet

IREM Retro Game Music Collection 2
nbr7.jpg

Arcade soundtracks included: Battle Chopper (Mr. Heli no Daibouken), Ninja Spirit (Saigo no Nindou), Mystic Riders (Mahou Keibitai Gun Hohki), Thunder Blaster, Ken-Go, Undercover Cops, Fire Barrel

The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim
nbr8.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ko1O6.jpg

This week has been ridiculous. MW3 + MGS HD Collection + Skyrim constitutes probably the best week of new releases ever for me. Batman, Gears and Rage were from Amazon's B2G1 deal for a total of $111 shipped. Don't know when I'll get to them, but I am helpless against deals like that. :(

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Today I met Mario... And Mario!

UBKBj.jpg

And the best "pick-up" of the month for me.

XXtCB.jpg

Maddness

Aside from a new job, I've picked up a few things this month. I grabbed Skyrim and Saint's Row 3 off steam and I picked these up after some long thought and persuasion from NintenGAF 3DGAF

Ii5Ag.jpg

Sagitario

Maddness said:
Aside from a new job, I've picked up a few things this month. I grabbed Skyrim and Saint's Row 3 off steam and I picked these up after some long thought and persuasion from NintenGAF 3DGAF

Ii5Ag.jpg

Just like me :D

KTBOW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom