• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6348400450_10a3d112e0_z.jpg

6348401568_dc6dd97d8b_z.jpg

6348402852_864aabe903_z.jpg

nny

I'll finally get to try the Blackwell series:

DSC07446.jpg

This month's gaming magazines are brought to you by Nintendo:

DSC07444.jpg

DSC07445.jpg

Scanna

Mr. Sam said:
Both Jurassic Park and The Lost World look very good. It's not the best picture quality you'll find on Blu-ray - JP is a little bit soft and grainy - but it's definitely a huge improvement on DVD, and the best these two are definitely going to look. Very vibrant colours and sharper than I've ever seen them before. Jurassic Park is, well, Jurassic Park and The Lost World is a much better film than I remember. I haven't delved into the extras for either yet. Not sure if I want to spoil the magic.

JP3 is likely to stay untouched.
thanks! had them on vhs, think is time to update :p

AlfaTrion

Here we go! [Album]

My friend's new EP: Paper Dolls by Carmela Antonio

IMG_20111106_120723.jpg

Halloween: shirt.woot, for costume: Fox40 whistle, blinking lights, traffic vest.
I was a Love Parade raver from the 90's (I had a bunch of glow sticks, beads,a visor and glowing bracelets too)

IMG_20111106_121156.jpg

$20 Tim Hortons card won via @RedFlagDeals costume contest (my nerd costume), Metal Sonic figure I won via @SEGA FSF contest :)

IMG_20111106_121638.jpg

IMG_20111106_122519.jpg

Uniqlo shirt from London from my mom, Child of Eden ($10 new)

IMG_20111108_004008.jpg

IMG_20111113_142152.jpg

IMG_20111115_143811.jpg

Electric pic ups

Bastion.jpg

humble4.png

xbla.png

Saroyan

Witchfinder General said:
My valves finally arrived for my preamp!

2 x Sophia Princess Carbon 300B valves
2 x Sophia Princess Grade "A" 6SL7 valves

Not cheap but worth every cent.

300B's in a preamp? yikes, I don't know anything about Manley gear but it looks nice, honking huge for a pre. Do you drive a speaker amp with it or is it primarily for headphone use?

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Saroyan said:
300B's in a preamp? yikes, I don't know anything about Manley gear but it looks nice, honking huge for a pre. Do you drive a speaker amp with it or is it primarily for headphone use?

Both. I have a separate power amp and speakers.

purg3

slept with Malkin
OlrPJ.jpg

Halo: CEA and UMVC3

SU1pn.jpg

MW3 Hardened edition and Forza 4 CE

4Bis4.jpg

Skyrim and new 360 controller. First controller I had to buy in almost 5 years for this system. I like the new dpad, especially for menu heavy games. It's not perfect, but way better than the original.

expensive month, and I even passed on a few games for now since it's almost impossible to play everything right now.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Updating all the stuff I've bought over the past few weeks:

0SstMl.jpg

6330450280_35dc6efa56_b.jpg

Total insanity. My poor wallet has take quite the beating, and I'm still getting KOF XIII next week. @_@

Jzero15 said:

To play with people on both systems. I tend to double-dip on fighting games myself.

ctrayne

Plasmid said:
Forgot to post this, got skyrim, immediately turned the packaging inside out. looks so much better.
Other than the spine, which has no identification at all. Idiotic move on the designer's part.

goMaki

I've got some catching up to do, so I've got a couple pics.

This is the haul for today! Very excited to tear into some SR:TT co-op with my BF. He went into Target today and managed to find some Wave 2 Skylanders for me and an awesome all-silver Boomer.

DSC_0098.jpg

NFS: TR and Rayman are also from today. I was very happy to see Amazon had The Muppets seasons on sale, so I finally get to watch them.

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

All of this is from the MW3 launch. My BF ended up winning the raffle prize, which consisted of a Hardened Edition, the LE guide, a beanie and a 4000 point card for Elite. The PS3 copy is for my Dad.

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

Last, but not least, all of this is from the midnight launch for Halo from the MS Store. My BF won a raffle for the figure and book, while the plushies came from picking up the game.

DSC_0111.jpg

goMaki

bPod said:
^ how often does your BF win raffles. DAMN!
It just seems he has been super lucky in the past week or so. He also won one later in the night at the Halo event ( tickets to an event of his choosing ).

Here are some of my latest acquisitions.

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (US)

Picture001.jpg

Uncharted 3 Steelbook Edition (Asia)

Picture002.jpg

Uncharted 3 Special Edition (Europe)

Picture003.jpg

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Guide (US)

Picture004.jpg

A couple of more purchases but haven't taken pictures yet :(

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
my MX518 died ( wire problem I guess was disconnects all the time, then stopped working), so I got G400.

SSFdB.jpg

Zc9C8.jpg

Nothing to say here really it's the same thing with the same feel but a better surface textures.

The Boat

WOOOO! I feel like a kid again :D
dscf32592yc8d.jpg

Had this for months, but only figured how to put it up now. Not the best pictures, but it's what I could manage.
dscf32550ren6.jpg

dscf3256cfcyu.jpg

dscf3239ywfc0.jpg

dscf3242krdnu.jpg

dscf3243gvejw.jpg

dscf3264o2f9f.jpg

dscf3267lhfm2.jpg

5€ what the heck
dscf32681ff1r.jpg

Leonsito

The Boat said:
WOOOO! I feel like a kid again :D
dscf32592yc8d.jpg

Had this for months, but only figured how to put it up now. Not the best pictures, but it's what I could manage.
dscf32550ren6.jpg

dscf3256cfcyu.jpg

What's the highest resolution for that fan-art ?

I want to print it too, but I fear mine isn't good enough regarding resolution.

The Boat

Leonsito said:
What's the highest resolution for that fan-art ?

I want to print it too, but I fear mine isn't good enough regarding resolution.
Dunno bought this super dirt cheap on ebay ages ago, the quality is damn good.

Owzers

GEDC0086.jpg
[/IMG]

mmmmm. Touchpad used primarily for comic reading, despite being a fingerprint magnet, the screens colors are great, better than the Acer Iconia i had. Oversized hardcovers, and some games Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom