• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonic

Big month for games, dudes. Here's my digital input:

UEKBG.png

OpaY9.png

Gp9Uh.png

LFpSf.png

Keston Cobbler Club's new singles

UA9aj.png

Some light reading

31kYG.jpg

The Faint Fasciination Vinyl (sogood.gif)

U41ZJ.jpg

Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition guide and The Squid and the Whale (total $10, guide was plastic wrapped never opened)

OLXYY.jpg

vitacola

Sinthetic said:
Sexy? With all that German writing on it and those big coloured squares? I don't think so. Get the UK or Japan Blu Ray versions.
The big coloured squares are just removable stickers ;)

Tomodachi

vitacola said:
The big coloured squares are just removable stickers ;)
This.

Of course censorship shits are removable. Plus, I love the cutout figures on the uniform pastel background AND german writing is actually pretty cool. Makes a much better cover than this (the one I have in my collection).

Sinthetic

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you, the greatest Noir film ever made. 3 versions of it in 1 stunning orange steelbook package. Blu Ray, Region 2/B.

a3u4o.jpg

20j042d.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Package came in today. Got all this for around $60 all completes.

SNES: Mario Paint, Maximum Carnage, Coolspot
IMG_0546.jpg

Genesis: Storm Lord, Ren & Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention, Urban Strike, Road Rash 3
IMG_0544.jpg

NES: (Genesis) Puggsy, The Immortal, Skate or Die 2, Bart VS. the World
IMG_0547.jpg

Gameboy415

1111Books1.jpg

I stopped "collecting" guides years ago but I'm slowly regaining interest thanks to the fancy hardcover editions being released these days.
The 2 Nintendo Power guides were $1.99 each at a resale shop, Dark Souls was cheap on Amazon, and I nabbed the Zelda guide for $5 with a Half-Price Books coupon over the weekend.
The novel (top right) is the 3rd book in the "Wicked" series, and apparently the final book was just released 2 weeks ago so it's time to catch up!
The Batman comic randomly came free with my copy of Arkham City from Amazon.

1111Nintendo1.jpg

Super Mario 3D Land is wonderful! Got the free keychain from Gamestop too.
The PopCap games were cheap @ Target, the 3DS case was on clearance for $5, found Deadly Creatures for $7, and I got Kirby & WiiPlay Motion as part of a buy-2-get-1-free deal.

1111Sony1.jpg

I got so much great stuff on PS3 this month!
Die Hard and Rock Band 2 were dirt cheap at Goodwill, 3rd Birthday and Mass Effect 2 were part of a B2G1 deal, and Sonic was my free game with Kirby and WiiPlay Motion.
The rest are from Amazon sales/pre-orders.

I have 2 other games on the way from Amazon (TRON: Evolution and Deathsmiles LE), I'm picking up Assassin's Creed on Tuesday, Zelda on Sunday, and who knows what else on Black Friday.
This is an amazing month for gaming! :D

hank_tree said:

Wow, I quite like that Dr. Eggman hoodie. Looks classy enough to be worn every day.

large-guy.jpg

Edit: Yikes, $60 though.

Gameboy415 said:
1111Books1.jpg

I stopped "collecting" guides years ago but I'm slowly regaining interest thanks to the fancy hardcover editions being released these days.
The 2 Nintendo Power guides were $1.99 each at a resale shop, Dark Souls was cheap on Amazon, and I nabbed the Zelda guide for $5 with a Half-Price Books coupon over the weekend.
The novel (top right) is the 3rd book in the "Wicked" series, and apparently the final book was just released 2 weeks ago so it's time to catch up!
The Batman comic randomly came free with my copy of Arkham City from Amazon.

Still trying to find a hardcover copy of the Phantom Hourglass guide, but jesus christ it's listed at $275 on Half-Pric ebooks.

Zwei

grap3fruitman said:
I went grocery shopping today.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6050/6342113217_60799eb8c3_z.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Add some peanuts for a well balanced and tasty diet.

AbsoluteZero said:
Still trying to find a hardcover copy of the Phantom Hourglass guide, but jesus christ it's listed at $275 on Half-Pric ebooks.

I just got one off Ebay today. I'll update on if it was reliable. I hope I didn't take one for the team for nothing.

FINALLY!
More than two months after its shipment, IT'S HERE! Incredible game.
Also, the plushies I bought a month ago arrived last week. My nephew is going to love them:
vesperiaEplushies.jpg

Shitty iPad pic, I don't have a real camera...

Hellish

Huge pick up coming, biggest one so far ever for myself.

Rampage IV Extreme
Corsair AX 1200
Corsair 800D

Now hurry up and ARRIVE!

Dynamic3

Sinthetic said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you, the greatest Noir film ever made. 3 versions of it in 1 stunning orange steelbook package. Blu Ray, Region 2/B.

a3u4o.jpg

Is the Steelbook BR or DVD sized? Looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom