• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Yay for Sunday Nintendo fun!

73E05BFB-A893-4C39-82F4-C0F3CF84A21B-8367-00000BCD0FF0CCE2.jpg

oh damn I completely forget about this game, can't wait to pick it up soon

Eurocult

I always love looking at this thread and the time for lurking is over, so here's my first pick up post.

Paul Naschy book & Zone of the Enders LE

ChvNS.jpg

Some of my recent Blu-Rays

26TPY.jpg

A few PS3 HD collections bought from the 50% off Gamestop sale & some music

ezv3L.jpg

Bii

8177309434_85c6939342_b.jpg

Whew, my 3DS collection has grown quite a bit in the past few weeks. Most of these games were bought on sale from various outlets and deals.

8177300904_cc50023e7c_b.jpg

I'm glad I held off buying Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D up until now. Natsume's online shop was offering the limited edition figure for free with the game. Couldn't say no to that. Also bought 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (new cover) and Virtue's Last Reward. Got it on the preorder watch bonus. :D

MicH

And here I thought I was done buying Wii games.. Guess not! Never played any of the games in this series, but I heard a lot of good stuff about this game, so when I saw it at my supermarket, I grabbed it (they had like 25 copies of this game!)

6ckh6l.jpg

... I do still need Kirby: Return to Dream Land and Pandora's Tower, to be honest..

tha_devil

kY4wPl.jpg

QeOLUl.jpg

S2d6wl.jpg

OzIpSl.jpg

PWHVVl.jpg

aK2ODl.jpg

gfCHcl.jpg

Making my FF XIII-2 CE's complete, now also only dishonored australian edition and im complete regarding that game.
ZI3lyl.jpg

Some steels, trying get all fifa steels complete
WaiDwl.jpg

Medal of Honor all steelbook variants
rj2OYl.jpg

huWmsl.jpg

My favorite pick up, its so nice in person and pretty much perfect condition, so happy to own it!!!
Now only need need for speed undercover steelbook, if you have one pm me to sell it to me :D
XTWQnl.jpg

N6kGIl.jpg

tV6Ual.jpg

Dishonored press kit, more some promo swag. But will be nice when i make one big kit with the clock and other stuff i have!
djF7cl.jpg

Little Big planet vita/little big planet karting ps3 kit, very nice.
kHzPHl.jpg

Hunter Edition, somehow small corner damage, looks worse on pic than it is.
hyXa0l.jpg

Zone of Enders HD collection, love the gold cover.
AS8z9l.jpg

Most wanted steelbook (german exclusive)
V1NEEl.jpg

Mugen Souls CE (cardboard is little flimsy feeling)
sSEIUl.jpg

Black ops steelbook (mediamarkt NL exclusive)
TLYAsl.jpg

9rzFTl.jpg

My half gt5 steelbook (seller mentioned small scratches, well its pretty badly scratched, bad luck here)
nxWtvl.jpg

Assassins Creed 3 spanish press kit incl. ps3 promo,
I did not check the press disc yet, might do it in a moment to see if anything interesting on it.
lU7DZl.jpg

zS2WBl.jpg

Uq8SDl.jpg

umN90l.jpg

4PqRwl.jpg

rAmVjl.jpg

Resident evil shirt and number plate (i think this is the one from no hope left edition)
9GqKJl.jpg

One piece pirate flag
94ZGpl.jpg

TT beenie and shirts
73c1Wl.jpg

RE 6 press kit
qaiSel.jpg

Tekken Taf tournament press kit
VaSTbl.jpg

Parallacs

It amazes me people will just dump shit like that. It seems a little more plausible with an older console but not a newer one.

I posted in the hypothetical flood thread that the ONE game thing I would save would be my childhood SNES. I would let my brand new WiiU rot before I let that thing go.

MRORANGE

What a great month:

Best iPad:

ZmaiK.jpg

Worst iPhone:

vHtyt.jpg

Size comparison:

bU4tn.jpg

Some headphones I got for free:

60IaU.jpg

and my new man-bag (Ted Baker, Skolday):

8SnfM.jpg

MRORANGE

Worst iPhone, best iPad? What do you mean?

Yeah, what do you mean by best and worst? If anything I'd say that's the third best iPad and best iPhone.

Yeah, I would like him to explain this also. As I just ordered an iPhone 5 last week, and got my wife the iPad 4 for Christmas.

I personally feel the updates for the iphone series have been lacking since the 4S, it's just a matter of speed bumps and increasing the ram for apple, the only real trumph card it has is that it can support 4g/lte networks, however the iphone 5 cannot support all upcoming networks that other carriers in the Uk will provide the spectrum for, aslo scratchgate - already scratched from opening the box, part of the silver next to the atenna is showing silver.

The ipad mini is pretty much a rehash of the ipad 2, but we can now actually compare it to the real market tablet, if I wanted a 10 inch screen I would just get a laptop honestly, the ipad mini really caters towards the guy who already has a laptop and wants something a lot more portable than the current ipad without having to make sacrifices in usability.

Tess3ract

Banned
And here I thought I was done buying Wii games.. Guess not! Never played any of the games in this series, but I heard a lot of good stuff about this game, so when I saw it at my supermarket, I grabbed it (they had like 25 copies of this game!)

6ckh6l.jpg

... I do still need Kirby: Return to Dream Land and Pandora's Tower, to be honest..
I hope that's only like $10 not 100 or something.

MicH

I hope that's only like $10 not 100 or something.
Oh yeah, new games here usually cost more than 400 kr, so 99 is cheap/bargain bin. A direct conversion to USD is $15, but you can't really count on that since games here are much more expensive (new game is 499kr = $85)

xJavonta

Banned
I personally feel the updates for the iphone series have been lacking since the 4S, it's just a matter of speed bumps and increasing the ram for apple, the only real trumph card it has is that it can support 4g/lte networks, however the iphone 5 cannot support all upcoming networks that other carriers in the Uk will provide the spectrum for, aslo scratchgate - already scratched from opening the box, part of the silver next to the atenna is showing silver.

The ipad mini is pretty much a rehash of the ipad 2, but we can now actually compare it to the real market tablet, if I wanted a 10 inch screen I would just get a laptop honestly, the ipad mini really caters towards the guy who already has a laptop and wants something a lot more portable than the current ipad without having to make sacrifices in usability.

Ahh I see where you're coming from now. In terms of jumps from the previous iteration, the iPhone 5 is very meh. No doubt it's a nice phone, just not the leap in tech we saw from the 3GS to the 4.

As for the iPad mini. I think I'm alone on it. It's a nice tablet, but I feel like it's size is too small. It's great for a few games, but for general use I'd prefer the 10" screen. Nice pickups though!

Mantrox

Pardon the grotesque camera work :S
Got some plastic cases for my SNES games.
Huh58l.jpg

Also picked up a minty used Vita.
iKJ9Dl.jpg

Got FF7 and Everybody's Golf to play on it.
Now, onto hunting down a cheap copy of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Iacobellis

Now that you explained it, I agree. I was expecting a 3GS to 4 kind of jump when they announced the 5. The bigger, more vibrant screen and LTE are nice, but that's it.

SUPARSTARX

Hot Toys 1/6th Scale T-800 from Terminator 2 arrived today. Some pics along with a shot or two alongside the Hot Toys T-1000:

[]http://i.minus.com/iNNs8DyGulTc3.JPG[/IMG]

[]http://i.minus.com/iboRfPHWkADYR9.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://i.minus.com/imvrxM2pAaxZj.JPG[/IMG]

[]http://i.minus.com/iCKrKqo9TGdKF.JPG[/IMG]

Challenge accepted.

7130877529_d287929fd1_c.jpg

j/k

The new DX T800 looks great. I'm only bugged out by how unflattering the PERS can make it look. With shades on it's amazing.

My birthday was this weekend, and my GF gave me tickets to the Zelda Symphony in NYC in a couple of weeks. They're in the center of the center section so it should be pretty awesome, super psyched for it. She even made a little pouch holder in the card and fake tickets (real ones are just like printed slips of paper these looked way cooler). So damn excited for it!

6ckh6l.jpg

One of my favorite games. I hope you like it!

Posted this in a different thread. But, have an awesome friend home from the air force for a few weeks. Mentioned that I wanted to go to a local used game store and see if they had a SNES. At which point he told me he had all this in a box in his mothers garage and gave it to me:

kgAya.jpg

Pretty fucking awesome. Then got these today for like half what they sell for on ebay.

PsvaM.jpg

MicH

Got these in the mail today. Been really looking forward to the Ghibli Blu-rays!

vTRFUl.jpg

- Two UK to Euro adapters for my UK Wii U
- My Neighbour Totoro Blu-ray
- Castle of Cagliostro Blu-ray

Never watched Cagliostro before, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Top Bottom