• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

LiK

More stuff

110512160330-1.jpg

AC3ubishop.jpg

AC3LE.jpg

111312171641-1.jpg

110512170556-1.jpg

110512160120-1.jpg

110512160231-1.jpg

ME3PA-1.jpg

Portal gun stand
portalgunstand-1.jpg

new gear
2012-11-13_17-27-56_326-1.jpg

110512184158-1.jpg

eXistor

Paid about €10,- for the bunch (except the Green Day CD, that came yesterday), all complete and in very good condition.

kay6y.jpg

mblitek

Guys, this took me one Google search.

But we're lazy and maybe he bought it from a unique store? Well, that's my excuse at least!

5obpOl.jpg

Amazing Spiderman collection (left to right): my boyfriend scales walls, number one nemesis, just spotted the lizard, into the night, your web or mine?, and call me gwen-ever[/QUOTE]

Since not many people know...O.P.I. is crazy expensive, right?

And to whoever bought the blue Supra, tis beautiful!

Coconut

Banned
But we're lazy and maybe he bought it from a unique store? Well, that's my excuse at least!

5obpOl.jpg

Amazing Spiderman collection (left to right): my boyfriend scales walls, number one nemesis, just spotted the lizard, into the night, your web or mine?, and call me gwen-ever

Since not many people know...O.P.I. is crazy expensive, right?

And to whoever bought the blue Supra, tis beautiful![/QUOTE]

Are these for painting models or something?

Coconut

Banned
How is the boxed version of Okami HD? Does it include English subtitles? Probably not but confirmation on this would be nice.

It's the Asian version I put the disc in it recognized my language in my ps3 settings is English and from what I saw everything was in English. So thus far I'd say it's a must buy for Okami fans.

HardRojo

It's the Asian version I put the disc in it recognized my language in my ps3 settings is English and from what I saw everything was in English. So thus far I'd say it's a must buy for Okami fans.

Great, is there a site to purchase it and have it shipped to a US address? I'd really love to have the boxed version.
Edit: Just looked it up on Play-Asia and they have it available for a reasonable price (considering I've never played Okami) so I might get it there.

Coconut

Banned
I use play-Asia.com (highly recommended) there are others. It'll take a couple weeks they also just said thee is a delay in shipping do to cargo plane shortages in hong kong. If you end wanting to spend more than 60 bucks let me know I have a 5 dollar off coupon.

HardRojo

I use play-Asia.com (highly recommended) there are others. It'll take a couple weeks they also just said thee is a delay in shipping do to cargo plane shortages in hong kong. If you end wanting to spend more than 60 bucks let me know I have a 5 dollar off coupon.

Will definitely use Play-Asia, they also ship to Peru so instead of going through the hassle of shipping to the US then here I'll just order it and have it shipped straight to me :D
Thanks for the info btw.

Really cool. How much did that set you back?

$71.44 shipped to Norway, Cheaper than getting it from the UK and was worried i would not find it here.

Well worth it if you love thee film for all the extras included (even if i haven watched them yet. The book is great though).

Deefuzz

More stuff!

photo1-1-1.jpg

Got these at the Best Buy B2G1 sale for 3DS games this week. Considering going back and getting a few more before the sale ends.

photo2-1-2.jpg

Saw this in my local supermarket on the warm shelf. Never heard of it before but figured I would give it a try. I dig their style :)

photo3-4.jpg

New Deftones!

Sora_N

I think I know what game I'm buying myself for Christmas lol. Thanks!

Top Bottom