• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Coconut

Banned
Pardon the grotesque camera work :S
Got some plastic cases for my SNES games.
Huh58l.jpg

Also picked up a minty used Vita.
iKJ9Dl.jpg

Got FF7 and Everybody's Golf to play on it.
Now, onto hunting down a cheap copy of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Get Gravity rush.

Here are some of my things I have gotten the past week (some stuff still on the way)
This has been a great start of the month for me!

Finally got my MMPR pink communicator: (just waiting on my set button still to add to bracelet)
27059610100149341630438.jpg

Got my light pink ranger jacket (only took them 2 months of delaying my shipping and a ton of stress and after I already ordered another one from someone else >.< so now I have another one still on the way):
img20121103222220.jpg

Got my custom painted Han Solo blaster from A New Hope (for cosplay...just waiting on actual cosplay, belt, and boots now):
img20121107074114.jpg

Got my MMPR movie chest coins for my pink ninjetti cosplay:
img20121111204933.jpg

img20121111205223.jpg

Got 3 3DS games and 2 Nintendo DS games all in shrink for under $100.00 new. (Buy 2, get 1 free at Best Buy plus my reward certificates and never played a Dragon Quest so figured I'd pick up those 2 since Frye's had them for $7.99 each)
img20121113001256.jpg

2nd Paper Mario is a surprise for my boyfriend this Friday night or Saturday :)

Manp

lol, crisis averted. 10 minutes before you posted your pic i was looking at exactly the same SNES+KI combo on a craigslist-like site by some seller that's 5 minutes away from where i live, and i thought you beat me to it.

:)

tha_devil

I feel sorry for your mail man. ;)

Lol yeah, and today also got protoype blackwatch CE, and black op Care package edition and 2nd black op steel.

My mailman, if he sees me somewhere riding on my bike he stops and ask me if someone is home, else he gives me the package directly lol :p

Borman

Picked up a SupaBoy, one of the newer revisions that fixed some of the problems. Worth the price of entry. Picked up Lagoon to go with it. The screen isn't scratched, I just havent removed the factory plastic since Im not sure what Im going to put on it yet. The whole system is fairly cheap quality, but it works, which is all I hoped for.

IMG_20121113_140634.jpg

Here are some of my things I have gotten the past week (some stuff still on the way)
This has been a great start of the month for me!

Finally got my MMPR pink communicator: (just waiting on my set button still to add to bracelet)
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/2079/27059610100149341630438.jpg[IMG]

Got my light pink ranger jacket (only took them 2 months of delaying my shipping and a ton of stress and after I already ordered another one from someone else >.< so now I have another one still on the way):
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/img20121103222220.jpg/[IMG]

Got my custom painted Han Solo blaster from A New Hope (for cosplay...just waiting on actual cosplay, belt, and boots now):
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img196/2356/img20121107074114.jpg[IMG]

Got my MMPR movie chest coins for my pink ninjetti cosplay:
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img37/2489/img20121111204933.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img716/3319/img20121111205223.jpg[IMG]

Got 3 3DS games and 2 Nintendo DS games all in shrink for under $100.00 new. (Buy 2, get 1 free at Best Buy plus my reward certificates and never played a Dragon Quest so figured I'd pick up those 2 since Frye's had them for $7.99 each)
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img145/1672/img20121113001256.jpg[IMG]

2nd Paper Mario is a surprise for my boyfriend this Friday night or Saturday :)[/QUOTE]

I....love you.

MYE

lol, crisis averted. 10 minutes before you posted your pic i was looking at exactly the same SNES+KI combo on a craigslist-like site by some seller that's 5 minutes away from where i live, and i thought you beat me to it.

:)

hah, that would be pretty crazy.
I only bought the game though. Already had the SNES :p

tha_devil

Did this cost you a small fortune or you knew someone super generous? ;)
That is probably one Steelbook I'd never get to own, awesome that you got one minty mint.

I traded it for something from my collection :)

Now only need to find need for speed undercover steelbook, almost had one, but seller just made a deal with other person :(

Picked up a SupaBoy, one of the newer revisions that fixed some of the problems. Worth the price of entry. Picked up Lagoon to go with it. The screen isn't scratched, I just havent removed the factory plastic since Im not sure what Im going to put on it yet. The whole system is fairly cheap quality, but it works, which is all I hoped for.

IMG_20121113_140634.jpg

Yeah. I need to get one of those. Curious if there are any incompatibilities with certain games or anything.

risk

gY0Sjl.jpg

Professor Layton and a Tokidoki purse

5obpOl.jpg

Amazing Spiderman collection (left to right): my boyfriend scales walls, number one nemesis, just spotted the lizard, into the night, your web or mine?, and call me gwen-ever

luffeN

Some of you need to check your pics or my ISP just sucks today. A lot of pictures are not showing up.

Edit: Nevermind, it's my ISP.

crpav

It amazes me people will just dump shit like that. It seems a little more plausible with an older console but not a newer one.

Along the same lines of this. My nephew had some old systems and games. I know he had a top laoding NES and not sure how many games. Also had a gameboy pocket and games as well as a PS1 and maybe the PS2. He is now in the military and left them home. I asked my sister if she would sell them or what she planned to do with them. She never said much the first time so i asked again before she came to visit here this summer. She said sorry she threw the old systems and games because the goodwill there, in Texas, would not take them. I was quite sad that day. She did say she still had some of his newer games if I wanted...I didn't say anything yet because still upset about the "death" of the older system and games.

Top Bottom