• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Pick-up's for the week,also managed to get the hardened edition of BLOPS 2.:p Forza Horizon must be the most enjoyable racer I've played in quite some time.

20121110_213122.jpg

20121110_142314.jpg

suikodan

My november pickups so far...

BA66E40F-1DC5-4144-93FA-54B0C514467F-167-0000000650ADD40C.jpg

NFS Most Wanted for Vita: Main portable game at the moment. Really loving it.

Assassin's Creed III: I was supposed to complement it with AC:L but for some reason the game is BO everywhere :p

Halo 4: Ok it's the steelbox for the game but the disc and case are somewhere else.

Coming up later in november:
Wii U with games
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Persona 4 Golden

What's your NDA on this? I want to hear what a fellow gaffer feels about NG3.

I wonder the same thing...

One of the best thrift store finds I've ever gotten. It was $100 and is pure oak. It must've belonged to a winery or vineyard. Now I need a house to go along with it.

Photo1.jpg

One of the best thrift store finds I've ever gotten. It was $100 and is pure oak. It must've belonged to a winery or vineyard. Now I need a house to go along with it.

Photo1.jpg

So I guess that's a thingy to put wine bottles in? Damn, for $100 that's pretty impressive. Pure oak as well!

If you ever get tired of putting wine in it, it could second as some kinda weird prop from Silent Hill if you put some creepy stuff in it.

In all seriousness though, that is a superb purchase for $100.

So I guess that's a thingy to put wine bottles in? Damn, for $100 that's pretty impressive. Pure oak as well!

If you ever get tired of putting wine in it, it could second as some kinda weird prop from Silent Hill if you put some creepy stuff in it.

In all seriousness though, that is a superb purchase for $100.

Thanks. I hemmed and hawed as it weighs at least 300 lbs and I had to get it up my stairs by myself. It was also disgustingly dirty so it needed heavy vacuum work (About 50 spider egg nests). But for that price, I couldn't pass it up. If this was in a shop here in Hollywood, it would easily be $2000 or more. If I can't end up using it, then it will be easy enough to sell. And if I need it would make a great Lego minfig display

Photo1.jpg

Congrats on the find, but man that thing creeps me out. Looks like a giant wasps nest or something.

I was very much looking forward to receiving my LE ZOE, and it finally got here...

DSC08067.jpg

:D

...and when I opened it, the artbook seemed to have gotten wet and all the pages are glued together in a corner:

:|

I'd contact their customer service (wherever you bought it from) and let them know ASAP and try to see if they have any remaining stock.

Rubius

I found a Hot Head! :D[/QUOTE]
Do you guys open them or leave them in box?
I would really like to buy the game, but I think that if I do, I would start buying every single one of them, which would amount in the thousands. For a single video game. Hell I'm sure right now they are planning the next line "Skylander Mini". I do not have enough space and money for that :(

I would really like to buy the game, but I think that if I do, I would start buying every single one of them, which would amount in the thousands. For a single video game. Hell I'm sure right now they are planning the next line "Skylander Mini". I do not have enough space and money for that :(

I largely keep mine in box since you can play through the pkg. But it sure does add up on the space they take up.

Rubius

I largely keep mine in box since you can play through the pkg. But it sure does add up on the space they take up.

That's a nice thought to allow people to play with them in boxes. But when I see the price for 3 figurine at 70$, I see that its way way too heavy on the money side for me for a single game.

xJavonta

Banned

You must not play Rock Band. Lol I spent a ton of money on DLC for that game and I really don't even play it anymore. Worth it though

LifEndz

I'd suggest you trade the returned PS3 while it's working and get a new one on Black Friday, if possible. There's not really a fix for these old systems, it's unfortunately just a matter of time before they break again. :(

I was thinking about doing that, but I have a lot of games and other stuff on my hdd that I'll lose if I sell off the returned system. Sony makes you send the hdd with the system when you send it in for repairs and they warned me that they may have to wipe the hdd clean. If they do that then I'll go ahead and sell it and start looking at black friday deals on a PS3.

Photo1.jpg

That's really cool.
But hm, yeah. Looks like something you can find in a spooky abandoned mansion.

outsidah

How's it treating you? So ready for Verizon to release theirs. So very tired of this LG Revo.

Loving it really. I'm not the biggest fan of Touchwiz and prefer stock Android but it works. Phone is blazing fast and the screen is very sharp and colorful.

It also feels less bulky than the original Note.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...

Photo1.jpg
Looks like a Resident Evil puzzle. Separate the red wines and white wines into each alternating triangle so they look like the Umbrella logo.

nny

I'd contact their customer service (wherever you bought it from) and let them know ASAP and try to see if they have any remaining stock.

Yeah, that's the first thing I did, thanks. The last limited edition I had problems with (as in it was lost in the mail) was the Japanese ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD collection and they had no more stock to replace it. :/

Anyway, more pick-ups:

DSC08072.jpg

Grabbing some games I was missing.

DSC08071.jpg

Mags and that's the Pearl Jam Christmas single...from 2011. ^^;

DSC08070.jpg

Music and Math.

YAY! :D
Finally my first real post in this wonderful thread!
So, last week I went to Lucca Comics & Games (If you don't know what is it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucca_Comics_&_Games)
And this is what i brought home:
inFamous 2: Hero Edition and DeusEx: Collector's Edition:
5zEWD.jpg

LBP2 and ACR LE:
dA3tE.jpg

A bunch of games for PS3/360:
vmwUh.jpg

Some manga and Blu-ray/DVDs:
QtfDS.jpg

And some stuff I got for free:
MW4W6.jpg

Now I just have to wait until Tuesday and I'll get Halo 4 and BLOPS2 (for my little brother).
This is a great November!

Top Bottom