• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1115121250azwy8k.jpg
Lego Lord of the Rings, Toy Story Collection Buzz Lightyear, and Marvel Select Amazing Spider-Man. All 3 are quality stuff, but you don't realize how incredible Thinkway's Buzz's is until you actually get ahold of him. It's like I childhooded all over the place.

canocha

A few more Mega Drive games:

General Chaos:
QaKh5.jpg

The Ren & Stimpy Show - Stimpy's Invention
71hIW.jpg

Saturday Night Slammasters (i think this is kinda rare, got it for 7,5€ without manual):
iYCde.jpg

Also bought Pokémon Black & White Collector's Edition Guide:
SeJE2.jpg

From last month also.

VqZivl.jpg

sc2Bwl.jpg

O3Bvql.jpg

N7cJnl.jpg

Zfqxol.jpg

4uvGjl.jpg

X-Com is definitely my game of the year. Currently working through Borderlands and Forza Horizon. I think I bought Warcraft out of habits more than actually want to go back to play it.

Also got a new phone - Lumia 920. It comes with free charging pad. I didn't realize how nice it is to have wireless charging. A must have feature for all my future phone. And camera on this thing is awesome worth the weight....

TRmY1l.jpg

P7QpFl.jpg

Elginer

4qMWe.jpg

Skullcandy SLYR headphones for gaming. Skullcandy has improved greatly since buying Astro. These are their new middle of the road gaming sets and pretty damn nice so far. Very comfy and Halo 4 sounds great.

sUXVi.jpg

Total newbie at CoD but enjoyed Black Ops campaign so picked up BLOPS II. Have tried my hand at the MP and as a Halo guy, it just doesn't really connect with me. Campaign and Zomies is pretty fun though.

ok i just bought a concealable taser. its really fukn loud and scary.ill post pics when imback in dubai, but what I want to know is how bad are these things supposed to hurt?

I neee to know how bad it is but I cant bring myself to taze my own arm or whatever...

Accoun

Bez tytu&

CDProjekt were closing their Loyalty Program (in favor of new, better one I hope - I loved the fact that GOG games were the rewards, but they were probably the only rewards IIRC) and gave away 300 points for registering in their DD webstore, so this is 2 select games to $5.99 or 1 select game to $9.99.
To think of it, I could get Blood instead of Duke since I never played it. But couldn't resist having the best Rollercoaster Tycoon game again (I'd prefer physical, but hey, that was free, right?).

Bez tytu&

Won Indie Gala X on Steamgifts. Actually wasn't sure what games were in it this time (all those indie bundles are confusing me now) so I joined the giveaway "because why not?". Man, how amazed I was when I saw Hearts Of Iron 2 in it...

Tobe

goddamn!!! living outside of the us sucks, i would hunt for early sellers everyday!!!
nice pick up man, hope you enjoy it!

I don't know what Triforce is.

It was actually Wal-Mart Canada. A nearby store had a grand opening and they didn't get the memo that they weren't supposed to sell them yet. My mom was there and when she saw them she immediately bought one for my siblings for Christmas and one for me to pay her back.

I just fired it up and gave NintendoLand a spin. It's actually improved from what I played at E3!

Anth0ny

I don't know what Triforce is.

It was actually Wal-Mart Canada. A nearby store had a grand opening and they didn't get the memo that they weren't supposed to sell them yet. My mom was there and when she saw them she immediately bought one for my siblings for Christmas and one for me to pay her back.

I just fired it up and gave NintendoLand a spin. It's actually improved from what I played at E3!

WHERE IN CANADA

*starts car*

SLV

very cool

I want to do this too now lol

oh my god. I have to do this. please, Vita, don't fail.

WTF!?

I'm assuming you're in Europe? ...as I can't get PSP versions of FF1 and 2 on US store. Also, I thought FFV didn't work yet.

<3, yes Europe, the feeling is awesome. beat FF I already, working on the rest in order :D

You got me scared there for a sec, so i just checked, supposedly it works ;)

It works ! by SLV[GAF], on Flickr

Bez tytu&

CDProjekt were closing their Loyalty Program (in favor of new, better one I hope - I loved the fact that GOG games were the rewards, but they were probably the only rewards IIRC) and gave away 300 points for registering in their DD webstore, so this is 2 select games to $5.99 or 1 select game to $9.99.
To think of it, I could get Blood instead of Duke since I never played it. But couldn't resist having the best Rollercoaster Tycoon game again (I'd prefer physical, but hey, that was free, right?).

Nice pickup, Duke is still a lot of fun to play.
Oh what's this about a CD Projekt loyalty program?

idle speculation time, but I'd imagine it'll be a similar deal to Club Nintendo, except for CD Projekt published games, which means it's largely irrelevant if you're outside of Eastern Europe.

Ahh i see, I guess witcher 1+2 wouldn't really count then. Hopefully Australia gets some gaming deal love in the not too distant future.

Top Bottom