• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Was at Target with some friends to pick up some stuff for my Tokyo trip. Asked if they would price match the price it would be tomorrow, tonight. They said yes.

So I picked up a 3DS for $175 and a copy of Zelda. Then hit up the TRU next door for the Buy 1 get 1 40% off and picked up the two mario games...

Sora_N

2012_11_16_haul.jpg

2012_11_17_haul.jpg

Prepping for Ralph tomorrow night.

IMG_1034.jpg

A friend works at a TV station and they were throwing these away so he picked them up for me. Sony PVM 20L5 on top and Sony PVM 2530 on the bottom. Fantastic for retro gaming.

Now to get the proper rgb cables for it.
Stacks on stacks. Like video game ads in the 1990s nothing demonstrates wealth like televisions stacked on one another.

Congrats.

I did not pre-order it, i decided last minute to get one on LAUNCH and i was determined to find one today. I left my house telling myself i would not come back empty handed.

Mission Accomplished!!!

TPkPd.jpg

Wii U Deluxe
New Super Mario Bros U

Yasawas

That Tatsunoko pack is sweet, always wanted to play that game.

Some PS2 purchases this week:

iFRU8tpT7oBV4.jpg

and some more SFC stuff including the greatest football game of the 16-bit era:

iCMZplVX2R3xK.jpg

Shuusui

Two incrediballs pick-ups. Not gaming related, really, but I wanna share my excitement for both!

Brand new 2012 Mazda3 i Grand Touring (30 miles on the clock) w/ Tech package
93qPn.jpg

Pure deliciousness that was very hard to find.
Yei38.jpg

screw yo deluxe!

2012-11-18_10-29-20_310.jpg

50% of my christmas is done.
Wife = Galaxy S III
Youngest son = Wii U BASIC!!!!

upcoming purchases:
stepson = Nexus 7
daughter = iphizzle 5

Hazelhurst

screw yo deluxe!

2012-11-18_10-29-20_310.jpg

50% of my christmas is done.
Wife = Galaxy S III
Youngest son = Wii U BASIC!!!!

upcoming purchases:
stepson = Nexus 7
daughter = iphizzle 5
No shame in white. It actually may end up looking better since there shouldn't be any noticeable fingerprint smudges. The black looks nice out of the box, but will look bad once the fingerprints start adding up. It would constantly need to be cleaned for those that are anal retentive.

No shame in white. It actually may end up looking better since there shouldn't be any noticeable fingerprint smudges. The black looks nice out of the box, but will look bad once the fingerprints start adding up. It would constantly need to be cleaned for those that are anal retentive.

I don't get the smudge complaints, the console sits at your tv stand and doesn't move so how is it an issue? The game pad is another story but not as big an issue

Can I be your son ? :p
You don't like to buy the same device for more people?

that's what they all want. The other two are very indecisive so that nexus 7 or iphone 5 could very well become a vita and or 3DS XL any time between now and Christmas, which is why I usually wait to get their stuff.

I don't get the smudge complaints, the console sits at your tv stand and doesn't move so how is it an issue? The game pad is another story but not as big an issue
It has to get under your TV somehow and I don't believe it can fly, I may be wrong as I haven't researched this. In addition, the controller is glossy as well. That one might be able to levitate though.

Cheddahz

Banned
This are some older pickups I did this month, but haven't just gotten around to posting yet

Some games I picked up, I heard PGR4 is a fun racer, Star Wars: TFU isn't the best action game, but I want something Star Wars related to play, and I already completed Lollipop Chainsaw (it wasn't all that great, but I paid twenty bucks for it and got twenty bucks back for it, so I'm not complaining)

Blockbuster was having a 3 for $5 deal, so I picked up these DVDs

Yes Boss!

What happened? I always see your big hauls of Nintendo goodies here.

Just bad, bad timing. Was still living in EU when preorders went up. Was also away in a place with no internet for work during those two weeks. Now here and Best Buy, Walmart, Target are all ten miles away and no car. Do have the japanese Monster Hunter bundle arriving mid-december, though. Gonna wait till February-ish to get a US system. Also, what made that decision easier was that KLM/Delta lost my bag with my original Wii in it with about 200 VC games on it so I'm still waiting for the claim to go through so I can buy another original Wii, send it in to Nintendo to get them all back, then finally transfer my VC games to the new Wii U. Just bad timing ALL AROUND!

And I'm not playing Mario this morning!

highrider

Banned
338010_3818522345537_1338148524_o.jpg

i'm an auto painter and i re-up'd on guns. sata rp and hvlp. not really gaming related, but they are a pretty huge pickup for me.

Top Bottom