• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The KOS-MOS replica was my 100th purchase at a certain place so they hooked me up with all these goodies. Practically every type of Pocky ever made, Hello Kitty and Nintendo lollis, etc.

goodiesxx4.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I love those Nintendo GBA gummy candy thingies... :)

So far, November has destroyed my wallet more than any other month this year, how about you guys?

MarkMan said:
I love those Nintendo GBA gummy candy thingies... :)

So far, November has destroyed my wallet more than any other month this year, how about you guys?
Indeed. The worst is yet to come this upcoming week... Uncharted, the full Rock Band set, Mass Erect, Geo Wars Galaxies, Ghost Squad, Link & Zapper, etc. Thank god I can afford it. :lol

LiK

MarkMan said:

yea, pretty close, but i have more stuff coming next week so more pics to share! ^^;;;

donkey show said:
I should have had my large ass Zeon flag waving in the background. :lol

Any other random Gundam themes you think I should do?

if I was going to make one for myself, I would model it after Gundam Alex.

and I want a freaking Zeon flag in my room.

J-Rzez

CoD4 (PS3/360)
A.Creed
Uncharted
Rock Band (paid in full)
Crysis
UT3

Ceramic White DS3.

Maybe Time Crysis, haven't decided yet.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
neojubei said:
It must be awful to have those crappy huge rating tags on the cover. Nice action figure.

Its just the Australian government trying to stop us from gaming. They figure if they ruin good box art with rating labels we wont bother getting the game. :lol

decon

DSC00990.jpg

Normally I don't buy UMD movies but there were a discount of €40 and then you got TMNT on UMD for free. Gonna sell my old one, just gotta figure out how to downgrade the slim version then it's off :)

Amir0x

Banned
yeah, CTLance, but you got Raving Rabbids 2 so it kinda negates your taste in webcomics.

Fortunately, Mario Galaxy puts you back over the top again.

CTLance

Amir0x said:
yeah, CTLance, but you got Raving Rabbids 2 so it kinda negates your taste in webcomics.
Fortunately, Mario Galaxy puts you back over the top again.
On the other hand, those are PAL games.

So I guess this is where I get my complimentary golden watch, photogenic handshake, behind-the-scenes swift beatdown and stealth expulsion from this gaming circle?

Say it ain't so, Ami.... don't do this to me... I can change!

Aaaanyway.
Paying full price for RRR2 was a mistake, yes, but quality nonwithstanding it has been played at two gaming parties so far, and to great success I might add. I know, it boggles the mind. Just be thankful I didn't stoop to buying the EA partygame offerings. Not even SMG would have canceled that one out. :D

OBRRR2minigame: There's something gratifying about beating helpless animals with sausages until they pass out. I wonder what psychiatrists think about that fact...

Shito

Kadey said:
The KOS-MOS replica was my 100th purchase at a certain place so they hooked me up with all these goodies. Practically every type of Pocky ever made, Hello Kitty and Nintendo lollis, etc.

goodiesxx4.jpg
But no Melon Pocky! >__<
I saw them only *once* during one of my trips to Japan two years ago, and never again.
Damn they were the best pocky ever, with the more common strawberry ones.
I'll have to show this picture to a friend of mine, she's so fond of Pocky, she'll be pissed to see we missed the grapes ones when we were in Tokyo a few weeks ago. ^^

Amir0x

Banned
CTLance said:
On the other hand, those are PAL games.

So I guess this is where I get my complimentary golden watch, photogenic handshake, behind-the-scenes swift beatdown and stealth expulsion from this gaming circle?

Say it ain't so, Ami.... don't do this to me... I can change!

Aaaanyway.
Paying full price for RRR2 was a mistake, yes, but quality nonwithstanding it has been played at two gaming parties so far, and to great success I might add. I know, it boggles the mind. Just be thankful I didn't stoop to buying the EA partygame offerings. Not even SMG would have canceled that one out. :D

OBRRR2minigame: There's something gratifying about beating helpless animals with sausages until they pass out. I wonder what psychiatrists think about that fact...

having parties with Raving Rabbids kinda negates your taste in social circles too! They must not really be your friends!

BUT, like I said, Super Mario Galaxy is like a halo transcending all sins

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
A routine grocery shopping ala BJs and one trip down the electronics aisle and woolah. Two tv stands. One for the Pio 4280 in the den and one for the 77U Panny in the PC room. They looked so beautiful on display. :)

standsar8.jpg

Sagitario

I visited USA yesterday... I got:
- PSP slim [silver bundle]
- Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
- Zack and Wiki
- Zelda Phantom Hourglass
- Super Mario Galaxy

Pictures coming later :) ...

I searched all over the place for Guilty Gear AC [Wii] and I couldn't find it :( ...

Aladuf

Banned
5 of these games are the result of every pre order I had this fall coming out within 3 days of each other! and I found Heavenly Sword for pretty cheap yesterday so I decided to pick it up too.

6novgames.jpg

gray_fox224

Eteric Rice said:
Does vizio work well with SD content?

Was thinking of getting one.

No LCD works well with SD. Go with plasma.

And before you fuckers come in here and say that I'm trolling, let me inform you that I own two LCDs. A 26'' and a 46''.

Variable

gray_fox224 said:
No LCD works well with SD. Go with plasma.

And before you fuckers come in here and say that I'm trolling, let me inform you that I own two LCDs. A 26'' and a 46''.

Listen to this man, you will be seriously disappointed with an LCD if you are using it for SD content. I'm even having a hard time configuring my Wii to look good on my LCD.

Top Bottom