• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

YYZ

UnchartedandContra4-Nov16.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Got that Heroes book too and the Buffy comic :p

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0063-1.jpg

dankir

Man oh man what a month. I'm officially done until 2008. No Rock Band until Dec. 20th in Canada which is a good thing and a bad thing, I spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much in 16 days.

Weren't any HD DVDs I wanted. Just plenty of BOGO Blu Ray pickups. BTW Deja Vu is a pretty awesome movie!

IMG_3324.jpg

Games

Got Tony Hawk and Uncharted for Review. Fuck soooo many games to play I'm currently playing Mario Galaxy ( other copy is for a friend who lost his job, can't let him miss out on Galaxy! ) COD4 and gonna start Uncharted at once

IMG_3325.jpg

and other shit, Finished my Takara Transformers Bookstyle Reissue set with Starscream there.

IMG_3326.jpg

Oh yeah Mass Effect: Collectors Edition coming in from futureshop.ca next week.

cjdunn

What's with all the street date breakage?!?! :( I want Uncharted!

Best Buy:
nov7.jpg

Deep Discount with 20% off sale:
nov8.jpg

Amazon rounding out the Old School stuff from my last post:
nov9.jpg

Singho

bad-joey said:
Screw the haters :) Got the limited edition of Assassins Creed (already got the tinbox)
Comes with the game and a First 4 Figures Altair statue (10 inches).
Really enjoyable game so far.

DSCF2934.JPG

Did you buy the Limited Edition Tin seperatley from the version that came inside the one which comes with the figure? Saw it in store today, but it shows a picture of the standard case and statue in a small box out, and not of the metal tin.

Anyone know? Ta.

Loops

mattiewheels said:
to loops or anyone who has that gyakuten saiban art book: is it basically just a collection of the different pose illustrations for each character, or is there a lot more to it? kinda pricy.

Well, there's a lot of illustrations that were used for the animation, plus other drawings, etc.
There are not enough rough drawings for my taste, but it's really nice. Pm me if you want more info.

Picked up SMG yesterday... so Let's gooooo !

IMG_0022.jpg

h3ro

Hey LiquidMetal, any chance you could put up some more shots of the Assassin's Creed LE tin and its contents?

What's your problem cocklord?

I bought it this month, retard.

Not to mention it's actually a fucking video game. Not movies, funnybooks, or other non-gaming related shit that pollutes this thread; but I don't see you crying about that.

Pharmacy

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
What's your problem cocklord?

I bought it this month, retard.

your supposed to post an actual picture

y'know, like with a camera

like the op says

just fyi

dick

Drewsy

Banned
The point of posting photos is that it makes the thread interesting. Without it these threads would be just as dead boring as the "whatcha playing" threads. Don't try and deconstruct why, it just works.

ninj4junpei said:
Holy crap! I assume those are custom made, right?
Yup. It took awhile to get it all done, but I'm glad I finally finished them. I might do more with the black one though and make another one, so I dunno. I'm really happy with the finished product. :D

Oh yeah, I also replaced the analog stick in the nunchucks (there's a black one too) with the gamecube analog stick. It's shorter and feels 10x nicer than the Wii one.

CAVE343

donkey show said:
rbwiimote7.JPG

:D

Oh yeah, Galaxy US version, RE:UC, and Raving Rabbids 2 earlier this week.

Wow! So awesome, where did you get those?

Singho said:
Did you buy the Limited Edition Tin seperatley from the version that came inside the one which comes with the figure? Saw it in store today, but it shows a picture of the standard case and statue in a small box out, and not of the metal tin.

Anyone know? Ta.

Your right, I bought the tin seperately. The Limited Edition with the statue only came with a normal retail box.

grate

I never understand why everyone feels the need to post their anime, dvds, comics, action figures, movies, soda cans, everything else they spent money on, etc, etc, in the gaming pick up post.

Pharmacy

Banned
grate said:
I never understand why everyone feels the need to post their anime, dvds, comics, action figures, movies, soda cans, everything else they spent money on, etc, etc, in the gaming pick up post.

its ok if theres gaming related stuff with them, but yeah this should be a new rule

rSpooky

grate said:

Really? allot of it is really cool to see.. must be the geek in me.

Why do people always feel they have to bitch about something ...sjeesh
I understand it is "gaming goods" but still ,, don't be a DD.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Well, I don't think we should limit it to just games... I'll edit future threads to reflect this. I think staring a bunch of games only all day is boring, I really enjoy seein' the other things ppl get even if it's not directly related to gaming.

Top Bottom