• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

History of Shooting :

DSCF3130.jpg

230 pages of Shmup kings Cave past history filled with Game info , beautiful pictures , drawings from joker Jun and Japanese letters i can not read :lol

DSCF3132.jpg

DSCF3144.jpg

This is so awesome and stupid that I couldn't pass it up in the thrift store. I thought maybe it was somewhat old but I guess not after some research. Oh well at least I paid shit for it.
Spiderman-Head-Lamp.jpg

Spiderman-Head-Lamp-On.jpg

VASPER

Banned
moop2000 said:
This is so awesome and stupid that I couldn't pass it up in the thrift store. I thought maybe it was somewhat old but I guess not after some research. Oh well at least I paid shit for it.
Spiderman-Head-Lamp.jpg

Spiderman-Head-Lamp-On.jpg

sooo sick

gunstarhero

CaseyTappy said:
History of Shooting :

DSCF3130.jpg

230 pages of Shmup kings Cave past history filled with Game info , beautiful pictures , drawings from joker Jun and Japanese letters i can not read :lol

DSCF3132.jpg

DSCF3144.jpg

WOW - where do I get that?!? What is it even called? :lol

Really excited about this purchase- Upgraded to 250 GB Slim

2e39vky.jpg
[/IMG]

Also picked up these other items

PES 2011
FIFA11
NBA2K11
Hard Drive Transfer Cable

15cg0e9.jpg
[/IMG] :D

Gamertag:Rather Play PS3 , Always looking for High Level PES/WE Players :D

11vmnht.jpg
[/IMG]

67372_444527626645_685251645_5910094_6684575_n.jpg

Bought it on Ebay used for $28 shipped. Funny I was the only one who bidded and won for $25 + the shipping. I had bid on one before and it ended up going over $30, so I came out with a win I think :D

Salsa

Im surprised by the awfulness of the Super Mario 25th anniversary boxart.

The boxart of the game itself i mean, everything else is awesome.

SalsaShark said:
Im surprised by the awfulness of the Super Mario 25th anniversary boxart.

The boxart of the game itself i mean, everything else is awesome.
It's a retooled version of the original Japanese Super Mario All-Stars box art. But yeah, it was terrible even back in the 90s.

October has been an expensive month so far.

v5akpe.jpg

Finally jumped in and upgraded to a HD TV, it was so cheap in a clearance sale that I couldn't pass it up. The HD image is nice but my PS2 looks atrocious on it. The headphones were cheap and now I know why, they sound worse than the free earphone that came with my Sansa Clip MP3 player.

24cfu4z.jpg

HMV had a decent sale on, and I picked up a couple of old soundtracks.

30bkcax.jpg

The art book is brilliant, full of Persona 3 and 4 artwork, a lot of which isn't in the official art books.

2sbkb5d.jpg

A couple of Retro Gamer specials, the Mario cover is actually a calendar and you can open each of the little doors.

And this little beauty showed up on my doorstep today. I forgot to order a screen protector until last night, so it's going to have to sit in the box for another few days until that arrives :(
359jy1w.jpg

oblo

practice02 said:
Stupid Vanquish making me want to spend money.
Hehe, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday...

Today I just couldn't allow Jordan to reach the used game shelves this soon so I intercepted it:

048_nba23.jpg

Pretty amazing month for me!

Some new games!
5tutk3.jpg

Boy Meets World Season 1. $14
21n3xat.jpg

Blockbuster near me is closing and had a sale on DVD's, yea I know... Not so much on Blu-Rays and these were all under $9 so I'm happy.
opqkid.jpg

Got this phone for cheap until I get my Iphone unlocked.
2r5zul2.jpg

29nuxqt.jpg

Any my biggest pick-up. Finally stepped into HD! Dell ST2410 Full Hd monitor. Was under $200. Also Costume Quest and Lara Croft.

25584ds.jpg

ejwjet.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing!

Dave Long

Banned
I'm looking at that picture trying to decipher the text in the bottom right corner. In my head it's like... "IS36MB... what the hell does that mean? 36MB seems small? GDDRS? WTF is that?"

Then the OHHHHH!!! moment arrived. 1536MB is a lot of RAM on a video board!

Gouken

Banned
Dave Long said:
I'm looking at that picture trying to decipher the text in the bottom right corner. In my head it's like... "IS36MB... what the hell does that mean? 36MB seems small? GDDRS? WTF is that?"

Then the OHHHHH!!! moment arrived. 1536MB is a lot of RAM on a video board!

yes it's 153mb of graphic ram :) was gonna go for the 2GB graphic ram, but it was ATI(not a fan), plus it was way pricier.

eXistor

Some Fallout New Vegas shirts and the new Mario DSiXL. I traded in my boring old white DSi. The picture quality on the XL is clearly worse, but I have a weakness for such "limited" edition stuff. Also the new Bad Religion which is their best in years, great stuff. Oh yeah also got Costume Quest on XBLA. I normally don't post downloadable titles, but CQ is particularly awesome.
DSC00717.jpg

Sew

mr stroke said:
going 3D-

[IMG ]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x166/MRSTROKER/IMAG0047.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG ]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x166/MRSTROKER/IMAG0046.jpg[/IMG]

just mounted it-

[IMG ]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x166/MRSTROKER/IMAG0050-1.jpg[/IMG]
Beautiful :)

I'm a little unhappy with the 50" Samsung plasma I posted a page or two back. I'm a big fan of Samsung panels but it's not as nice as the 32" LCD it replaced :-( There's a subtle display flicker that seems barely noticeable to most, but bugs me. Another upgrade at my earliest convenience I guess.

CSB, etc.

Pickups from probably the last two months or so.. I don't post here often but I do take pictures when I get stuff!

33waxk3.jpg

She said yes already - not the fanciest ring, but it's the one she chose.

se926h.jpg

Two copies of fallout - collectors for me and a regular edition as a gift for my best man. Vanquish was free with coupons at kmart.

1jl21h.jpg

Got these release week with $20 and $25 off next purchase coupons at kmart. Love those kmart deals! I wouldn't have gotten half the games this holiday that i have if not for them.

2n8mqkx.jpg

Borderlands GOTY was $30 with purchase of vanquish at kmart - Scribblenauts had a $15 coupon with it.

28iaqlu.jpg

Getting ready for Rock Band 3 - never have had a full band set before. Lady on craigslist was selling this brand new for $80. I opened it to check the contents but it was brand new and sealed.

adhxj8.jpg

Couldn't resist after the giant bomb 5 star review and with $20 off next purchase at kmart.

n3aexe.jpg

I want to collect all of these too but it's going to take some time, and saving. Got a good start on it, all of these were $7-$10 each.

4zx6wz.jpg

Got a few more to add to the platinum hits collection. Call me crazy but I actually like the boxart better on the platinum hits. Most of these are re-buys from trading them in a long time ago. Using the $15 off fallout coaster coupons at kmart made most of them around $5. Still looking for Fallout 3 and Halo 3 platinum hits, and L4D1. I'm not buying any games that I wouldn't have wanted anyways though. Except maybe Sonic Unleashed, but that was only a few dollars..

ExMachina said:
... and a new Beatmania IIDX controller (FP7 from DJ Dao). :D The Sanwa buttons need to be broken in and I'm not used to the height/distance of the turntable yet... but I'm already getting higher EX scores by virtue of better timing accuracy.

mtr1vo.jpg

287prwk.jpg

It's huge compared to my J-KOC... and this is the smallest model DJ Dao sells.

Yeah I have one as well (I bought it two years ago now I think?)

DSC07576.jpg

Anyways Konami needs to release a new IIDX for the PS3...I'd buy 5 copies...

A rare blu-ray purchase for me, at full price no less, but I can't pass up on owning this movie. Looks great for a 50 year old movie.
nAwR1.jpg

Sad to see no other Psycho purchases in this thread.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Got this signed by one of my favorite bands last night in NYC. Company of Thieves. I had so much fun.

ljYWp.jpg

Some people were asking earlier about the Professor Layton Blu Ray. I just got mine today, and tried it on my US PS3. It's not region free, unfortunately :(

Top Bottom