• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

DemiMatt said:
Go these guys in yesterday, one more coming this week!

72404_10150283337680508_747120507_15499855_7844228_n.jpg

Awesome. Where'd you get them from?

I love the biker one. :D

DemiMatt

lastplayed said:
Awesome. Where'd you get them from?

I love the biker one. :D

I got them from alteregocomics.com

But I believe they are out of stock, you can try fanboy collectibles?

The brand of the toys is Hot Toys

Team Klimt said:
PLUS you get $30 off an additional game (from a list at the above link).

Castlevania ($30) + Vanquish ($60) + $25 gift card (FREE) = Awesome

I got a $20 coupon... that I can't even use until next week. This might have been acceptable if I didn't drive completely out of the way to go to K-Mart, I had no intention of going back so I was pretty disappointed to find out that I could use the coupon immediately since that was not stated anywhere in the sales ad or in the K-Mart Gamer blog.

WEGGLES

Early birthday present.

Digging it.

Playing hardcore mode. Really think it was a nice addition so far. My friend thinks it's dumb, which I don't get. Why wouldn't your dude get thirsty in the Mojave? :lol

Ignis

Gagaman said:
(( Image : Lack of Love box ))
Finally got this for a reasonable price, it was sealed but not for much longer. :D

Wow, great pickup!
What is a 'reasonable price' btw ?

I'd have loved to find this game when I still had a Dreamcast in working order :/

Gagaman said:
Been on another long run of Dreamcast game purchasing, yes, even after that huge job lot I got last month. Some are to replace tattier copies and others are new to me like Puyo Puyo DA and Q*Bert.

206j21v.jpg

Tomoyo looks far too happy on the cover of that CCS game :lol (top row, second case from left)

The Dutch Slayer said:

Ive been looking for info and it seems it will also be sold in Spain the 26 of October. But it doesnt say anything about the awesome bluray special edition (or any other kind of bluray, it looks like its only dvd) so I think I will get form amazon the special edition and then buy the spanish shitty edition to go in the good box.
As an animation student that storyboard book sold me.

SlaughterX said:
I got a $20 coupon... that I can't even use until next week. This might have been acceptable if I didn't drive completely out of the way to go to K-Mart, I had no intention of going back so I was pretty disappointed to find out that I could use the coupon immediately since that was not stated anywhere in the sales ad or in the K-Mart Gamer blog.

They had to put the delay in place because people were buying multiple copies then returning them and keeping the coupons, then using the coupons on games again and getting more coupons the same week, or using them on $30 titles and flipping them to ebay.

Unfortunately the SlickDealers and Fatwalleters got on the Kmart deals and kind of soured it for legitimate people who weren't looking to scam kmart. Still, if you stay on the coupon train you'll be getting games for $40 every week, which is hard to argue with.

I got vanquish+red dead as a gift for a friend this week for $30 after coupons. Bad Ass.

Bliddo

The cool thing is that I had an older and cheaper logitech harmony remote, it broke down out of warranty, and logitech gave me a 50% discount on any new harmony remote.
Logitech is awesome

Gagaman

Tranced Shadow said:
Tomoyo looks far too happy on the cover of that CCS game :lol (top row, second case from left)
Tomoyo is general is far too happy for her own good throughout the entire (very short) game. It's an odd game alright, if you can even call it a game, but it has a little baku baku Animal type puzzle game on the disc too so that's cool.

Pringler

Got my new new car today.

A Renault Megane Coupe - 130 Horse Powers. Nothing too fancy. But I really really like it a lot.

P1.JPG

P2.JPG

P3.JPG

P4.JPG

P5.JPG

WEGGLES

Roxas said:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z32/Goonboy7777/P1010390.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z32/Goonboy7777/P1010389.jpg[IMG]

£7.99 for all that. bargain of the year for me :D[/QUOTE]
[stupidquestion]Is there region locks on PC software? As someone from North America, will that work on my pc?[/stupidquestion]

Also: Where did you get it? And Do they ship to North America? :lol

LiK

Pringler said:
Got my new new car today.

A Renault Megane Coupe - 130 Horse Powers. Nothing too fancy. But I really really like it a lot.

you must live in Europe! nice pickup

Pringler

Nihilistic Monk said:
Sweet ride! Such a nicer, different looking car than the older Meganes.

Heck yes. I never thought of buying one of the older models. But this car is really nice looking.

My first French car - I hope it won't let me down anytime soon.

No45

Pringler said:
My first French car - I hope it won't let me down anytime soon.
I'm on my fourth consecutive Renault (Megane 250 RS! ^_^) and I haven't had a moments trouble with any of them. :)

6c83a773.jpg

Going to save it for next weekend and play it with my eldest daughter.

randomwab said:
I've got one of these too. Whisper quiet, even when it's playing demanding stuff. So good.
Well guess what? My brother has two now:

Throwing that one in was such a pain in the ass. Originally, the card on the bottom was on top and I finally everything set and I went to plug in the Crossfire cables on the top of the cards and... the heatsink on the one was in the way. Ffff... I had to rearrange so much stuff to get two 5870s to fit in here. I'm glad I'm done now. It's a good thing I'm not a PC gamer, otherwise I'd be really jealous of him.

Proc

I haven't posted in a long while. Here is my haul for September and October.

A buddy of mine got me into warhammer. Its been a lot more fun than I had originally thought it would be. Tabletop gaming rocks. Putting my skaven army together was rad. Its also something else to talk none-sense about while intoxicated with friends.

Out of all my recent haul, warhammer and NHL 11 get the most play. The move hasn't been touched since getting it really. I'm excited to play more fifa, fallout, and borderlands.

NMH2, Tekken 6, and NFS: Shift, were all bought for $15 a piece new.

Alas, here is my haul:

jv3amc.jpg

505cfc.jpg

29kp47m.jpg

I think I'm going to cave and buy super meat boy while it's on the cheap tonight.

Pezking

So, what have we got here:

Sony KDL-46EX500:
Io0ev.jpg

Our old Panasonic plasma was fine, but our new flat is just so extremely bright during daytime that I had to get a new tv with a non-glossy screen.

Han Solo Sneakers:
JcAj7.jpg

Chewbacca shoes (most comfortable shoes I ever owned!):
io0Fv.jpg

Ticket for next weeks cup match against Hamburg:
Cotrt.jpg

Concert tickets #1:
Uxi4E.jpg

Concert tickets #2:
IRSGW.jpg

Some games:
dhVub.jpg