• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

cACf2Rq.jpg

Got both Pokemon X and Y.

Going to keep one and gift the other to my nephew. Which one should I keep?

• Call of Duty Ghost PS3 then PS4 - digital [$10 back deal on PS Store]
  • Warframe PS4 - digital
  • PlayStation Headset Pulse Elite [getting ready for PS4 :) ]
Sony-Account-October-History_zpsd3e30d88.png

Sony-Pulse-Elite-October-2013-AssaE_zpsa8281794.jpg

gstaff

They were all around $15-25. More than I needed to spend, but I got caught up in the awesomeness of the store.

Lame part was a put a couple games back, and when I got back to DC, realized they had already been charged. :/

• PlayStation Headset Pulse Elite [getting ready for PS4 :) ]

Didn't they say the Bluetooth headsets wouldn't work on PS4?

Found this quote: "If you have a Sony-branded PULSE gaming headset (or the elite edition of that product), you will need to wait for a system update coming in the future. It seems that those will not work at all at launch.
    Any other headset that relies on bluetooth for chat will not work at all. If you have something that relies on USB for chat (like the Astro mixamps and Astro A50 wireless system), you'll eventually be able to use those. An update will be coming in the future."

B.K.

I made probably one of my best picks of the year today.

$11 for a mint condition copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition. I'll never find it for a better price than that.

Anth0ny

I made probably one of my best picks of the year today.

$11 for a mint condition copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition. I'll never find it for a better price than that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

one of my dream items right there. incredible price ; _______ ;

Picked up some of the Wave 2 Skylanders:

10322465844_b94f82b8b9_o.jpg

- Night Shift
- Grilla Drilla
- Boom Jet
- Fire Kraken
- Rip Tide
- Scorp
- Big Bang Trigger Happy
- Anchors Away Gill Grunt
- Twin Blade Chop Chop
- Heavy Duty Sprocket

4nrPI13.jpg

I found a sealed copy of Gadget Racers for a decent price. This is one of my favorite GBA games and I'm glad I finally own a copy. Complete, at that.

KUY9zRD.jpg

Persona 3 Portable

Sfuh5Sp.jpg

Gungnir

KcXHHE4.jpg

Shaman King Vol. 17

How is Hawkeye? I heard good things, but couldn't really care for the writing in FF, so I'm kinda hesitant on tracking down back issues.

It's excellent. You don't need to know anything prior about the characters - it's all spelled out within the issues - and it's all focused on when he's not an Avenger.

I enjoy FF, but I think Hawkeye is more my cup of tea. You can get the TPBs of 1-12 (Vol. 1 & Vol. 2) pretty cheaply off amazon or instocktrades. Otherwise, you can go the digital route for them off Comixology.

Top Bottom