• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

This month I bought Assassin's Creed IV and Beyond two souls. Will start AC4 later today :)

PCRKvpA.jpg

and two jp PS2 games, I was looking for Primal Image for a long time (never knew the name)

Wow, nice one! I love those kind of games, just like the Finder Love series. I can't remember anything like that this gen on consoles aside from Rumble Roses XX, AKB48 1/149 and DOAX 2. Idolm@ster is just too kawaii for my taste.

feli

Yep, I am in Italy, I don't think there is such a law here.

They open it for you and evaluate it like used. ;)

-

These are my last pick-ups for October, and maybe of the generation.

I payed them only € 70 thanks to the great preorder prices of amazon.it

img_0691-jpg.64

kanuuna

I was supposed to just look for a headphone amplifier of some kind for my Denon AH-D2000 cans, but I ended up picking up some new headphones and an amp.

The HiFiMAN HE-500 and an Audinst HUD-MX2. They're terrific.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Well, last weekend I drove down to San Fran for Cinematic Titanic and did some game hunting on the way there and back. But the day before I left, I walked into my local Value Village and there were games everywhere, here's what I bought:

The Pac-Attack is sealed, complete with the H Seam and the original price sticker intact.

I picked these games up in various thrift stores on my trip down and back

I've had this TG-16 for a few years. I bought it as nonworking on Ebay for about $12. I recently replaced all the caps inside and replaced the non functioning RF adapter with an S-Video jack and headphone jack. It now works great and games come in super clear.

nny

I got some nice additions to my collection from fellow GAFer Michan:

Shannon Wright <3

Finally! Phoenix is urging me to go play it now. cya!

Sushigod7

Sure that.
But it seems it's really tiny. 22cm x 60cm. If it was full size, I would buy it in an instant (and I'm from Europe, so $44).

Perfect size so you don't have to spend a lot on a big frame and you save wall space! lol $44 isn't to bad still worth it for fans, once it's gone they don't seem to pop up on the secondary market to often.

jimi_dini

Perfect size so you don't have to spend a lot on a big frame and you save wall space!

That isn't a problem. My appartment is full of big framed movie posters. 2 of them are even super-sized 160cm x 120cm. :) Will ask, if I can get that Spirited Away + the Metroid one. That would even save shipping. Hopefully the Metroid one won't get sold out till then (GAF, I dare you...).

JEKKI

I went to go buy a breakfast burrito this morning at the mexican bakery.

ended up getting upsell'd on a few of these:

d949099c3e5a11e392d022000a1fcc15_7.jpg

they had another real cool one with a skull skellington on it,

but the lady before me bought it -_-

Been away on training for about a month and have a couple more weeks.
Picked this up for $160 on sale, and as anti-bose I can be sometimes...
This is the best portable bluetooth speaker I have ever heard...period (I have 4...lol)
6ThKbS9l.jpg

Not pictured,
4 weeks of hangovers courtesy of New Orleans...the big easy is a bitch...

Kobiekun

How is it? I've been wanting to buy one of their systems, but I never seem to have the extra money.

It's been great so far. I was a little apprehensive, seeing as the shell and buttons were custom cast by RCG, but everything feels exactly the same as my stock GBA. The screen looks just as good as the one on my SP+. I feel like I have the best of both worlds; a GBA with a backlit screen that doesn't cause hand cramps after long play sessions.

jimi_dini

Perfect size so you don't have to spend a lot on a big frame and you save wall space! lol $44 isn't to bad still worth it for fans, once it's gone they don't seem to pop up on the secondary market to often.

Got both of them. And they will be sent out immediately :) I think I already found a pretty nice place for those.

Top Bottom