• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

davidmt

IMG_1352.jpg

Yes Boss!

bozeman said:
I thought they were still down.

For some reason when I put something in my cart it now automatically just gives me the 10% off without putting in a unique code. I'm thinking because I had cancelled some preorders last month in which I had used a code that maybe they are still in my account or something.

It's pretty awesome how all the posts are real pics finally. Seems like just yesterday people were arguing about them. :lol

Been a sort of slow month for me, that will be changing soon though. :D

b.e.r.g

angelfly said:
2vjr2io.jpg

New Thinkpad T400
250GB HD
3GB RAM
14.1 inch LED backlit screen
9 cell battery (been getting an average of 9 1/2 hours out of it)
Shiiiiiiiii... every ThinkPad deserves an extra quote.

ResidentDante said:
How do you make pics like that? Which program do you use?
I think it's called print screen. This is from GOG.com, it's how your game collection appear on the site...

Miau

Neo Member
ResidentDante said:
How do you make pics like that? Which program do you use?

I'm using OSX, so its pretty simple to do. CMD + Shift + 4, then click and drag around the area you want to make a screenshot and voilá. Don't know if there is a similar program for Windows, though.

Quake1028

Yes Boss! said:
For some reason when I put something in my cart it now automatically just gives me the 10% off without putting in a unique code. I'm thinking because I had cancelled some preorders last month in which I had used a code that maybe they are still in my account or something.

Yep, that's exactly the reason, sir.

Yes Boss!

Gloomfire said:
Yep, that's exactly the reason, sir.

OK, makes sense. Last month I locked like thirty preorders then a few weeks later cancelled about half a dozen.

Anyways,

For the next two week's I'm celebrating Treasure in anticipation of Sin and Punishment 2 and I am picking up some back-catalog games. First up is Bangai-O Spirits, DS version. Had it before but could not get into it...I'm willing to give it another shot for $12:

P1020687.jpg

eXistor

SuperÑ said:
BUY NOW FOR LIMITED GEARBOX MERCENARY WEAPON PACK

Really? They hid the ad under the sleeve?
No, the box on the right is the game, the left box is the pre-order bonus. It came in a slimcase and holds a scratchcard for extra guns in the game.

DSC00433.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Haven't posted one of these in a while...

Let's start with the best stuff:

dscn0582.jpg

FUCK YES.

Alright, the next thing is my Saturn RGB scart cable... which you can see plugged into my XRGB-3. Kick ass!

dscn0584.jpg

Here's a shot of a good game in action:

dscn0603.jpg

So yeah, lemme put it this way: RGB scart is the best thing in the fucking world. You know how you see screenshots of old games online that are like... razor sharp and that you can see every last detail in? That's what it's like playing Saturn over scart. It's fucking amazing. And yeah, i'm aware that I should shell out for a legitimate stand rather than ghetto-tate'ing the monitor.

dscn0600.jpg

I also got some games, because I like games. Only one I've played so far is Sigma 2, which I played through twice over the course of like... 3 or 4 days. It's my GOTY so far, I think, which is surprising considering that the original NG2 was a piece of shit.

Not sure when I'll get to Demon's Souls, but I'm gonna rip open Beatmania right now.

Dagon

Chacranajxy said:
Haven't posted one of these in a while...

Let's start with the best stuff:

dscn0582.jpg

FUCK YES.

Yes, yes, a million times, Yes! I so wish we could get these in the UK. There is one import store around me that has Count Chocula sometimes but at £7 a box, it's hard to justify.

Alpha_eX

MidnightRider said:
Updating...........

MINE DIDN'T HAVE A SLIP COVER :( :( :(

P1010611.jpg

Was there a reason you got CS3 when CS4 is out and CS5 is a few months away? I bought CS3 then a month later, CS4 came out, I wasn't happy :(

JEKKI

2n1rvqo.jpg

bone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone~

now tell me what u gonna do when there aint nothing to eat~?

when hunger comes for you and hunger comes for you~!

now what u gonna do when it's hella late at nite~?

when hunger comes for you and hunger comes for you~!

Yes Boss!

Ninja Scooter said:
hold on a second WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE GODDAMIT...Count Chocula is back?!

Fuck yeah,

I rocked the Choc last week...gonna do Boo Berry this week. $2 at Target. Go!

Picked up Space Invaders Extreme 2 (pure love, on that), a soft case for my Go to keep him well-incubated and an SD card for a Black Wii I've got arriving:

P1020690.jpg

And tonight's beer is from Petaluma. Keepin' it in state! Yum, yum, yum:

P1020689.jpg

EricDiesel said:
Since when did they stop making Count Chocula? This is new news to me. Is it a regional thing?

well I don't do much shopping in the cereal aisle except for the occasional box of Honey nut Cheerios or Crunch Berries, but i would have noticed that bigass Chocula mug on the box!

Top Bottom