• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Cant0na

Banned
SuperÑ said:
oielb7.jpg

Finally!!!

Fucking European kids getting Forza 3 earlier than us

FUCK YOU

x3sphere

JEKKI said:
I spent $84 on a gameboy casette!!

at that price, this better be the second greatest game I ever played in my life.

33cw7qp.jpg

the best part is once u finish the game, u can sell it back!!

money aint a thang gonna get me sum! thaaang gonna get me sum!

my ninja yo~

gotta get this paper paper paper paper paper paper...

monayyyy~~!!

Wow. I never knew it was that rare.

FIFA 10 makes 09 look and feel like amateur hour. That might be a tad harsh, but it is a much better progression than, say, I experienced with this month's NBA titles (which proved downright disappointing, more this year than ever before). FIFA is enough for me.

oct7.jpg

I haven't played most of these Neo-Geo games in ~15 years, so it's been exciting to revisit them outside of the beach arcade where I last spent time with them. Great games, several of which are brand new to me. One of those Neo-Geo sticks for Wii would come in handy.

oct8.jpg

Medieval Games came in a slipcase with embossed foil lettering, which is a nice touch. Haven't played it or Borderlands yet, though. There will be plenty of time ahead, not many games are on my November to-buy list.

Flek

Banned
4033920555_d8435b9d2b_o.jpg

the one on the left is kinda cheap but the one on the right might be the most expensive alc i bought in my life :O

Never bothered with Halo MP before, so this is as good a chance as any to get into it (until MW2 comes out anyway)
DSC00143-1.jpg

Saw a Japanese DSi for sale for a great price and couldn't resist! Nothing wrong with my DSL (or original DS!) but was always gonna buy a Japanese one so I've now got that taken care of :)
DSC00146.jpg

Being a big kid, I noticed there was a promotion on packs of Sugar Puffs to get a Honey Monster toy a few months back and couldn't resist. I then got a letter saying that due to demand it wouldn't be with me until October :( But it arrived today out of the blue! :D They included a box of Honey Waffles too :p
DSC00145.jpg

Max

I am not Max
2nkkhzn.jpg

Surprised to find one copy of DS left at Walmart a couple days ago, and then I got U2 in the mail from amazon soon after

Tonza

2mdqhyc.jpg

I got BL on release day but didn't post it yet. Found Viva Pinata for 5 euros (new) so I thought what the hell, I'll buy it. I haven't tried either of the VP games so I was curious too.

Also ordere Borderlands for PS3 from thehut but then I read that there's a royal mail strike this week. :(
Well hopefully they can send it on monday.

Magypsy23

Banned

428 (Wii) telephone card - 428 (PS3) telephone card

428 bag

428 Official Guidebook

428 (PS3) + Premium Fan Disc

428 Ekokichi T-shirt, set me back about
160€
:'(

Endonesia, used

Oracle of Seasons/Ages, new

Link's Awakening DX, new

Ocarina of Time, new

SMG Platinum OST x 2

TGS Capcom stuff - Ōkamiden Fan

Wii Sports Resort Original Color (mizuiro) Controller Set

F4F Phazon Suit Samus

UNDERSTAR said:
I really REALLY hate you! :D Hows the turntable and the crossfader?
The turntale feels pretty good I would say. I had problems with the crossfader in the beginning tho. The latching isn't that good to get the crossfader back in the middle, but after a few tracks it feels better now. Thats actually the only negative thing I have to point out. Otherwise this combo kicks ass.

dorkimoe

Mailenstein said:
The turntale feels pretty good I would say. I had problems with the crossfader in the beginning tho. The latching isn't that good to get the crossfader back in the middle, but after a few tracks it feels better now. Thats actually the only negative thing I have to point out. Otherwise this combo kicks ass.

exactly how i felt

the crossfader needed a bigger latch

ArchAngel

Mailenstein said:
I'm sorry for being the one telling you that the asian version of Initial D is missing the online mode. Only the japanese version has it :(.

Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. I don't like online-gaming very much :)

btw. new arrivals:

redfaction.JPG

ayahiranocalendar2010.JPG

nyprimus2

292ww47.jpg

I don't know why the subtitle came out so blurry. It says "the complete first season". Amazon has had it on pre-order without a date since the beginning of '09, I think it was supposed to come out in February of '09 or something. Either way eBay was my source and it's the real thing.

AdamMPSP

So, I really want to post my pickups here, guys, but as a junior member, I really really don't want to get banned. I uploaded all of my "REAL PICS" to photobucket, I'm using their html to drop in the images, but when I hit preview on the post, it's just showing code. I'm super afraid to hit "submit reply." I've read the FAQs, but just want to make sure I'm okay, before I dump a bunch of code into the thread and get banned.

Do I have to become a real member before I can post pics?

Thanks guys. And nice pick ups this month, thus far.

Yes Boss!

AdamMPSP said:
So, I really want to post my pickups here, guys, but as a junior member, I really really don't want to get banned. I uploaded all of my "REAL PICS" to photobucket, I'm using their html to drop in the images, but when I hit preview on the post, it's just showing code. I'm super afraid to hit "submit reply." I've read the FAQs, but just want to make sure I'm okay, before I dump a bunch of code into the thread and get banned.

Cut and paste the IMG Code, the fourth one down in this photo:

screenshot_01-23.jpg

Top Bottom