• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Quake1028

Yes Boss! said:
Fuck yeah,

I rocked the Choc last week...gonna do Boo Berry this week. $2 at Target. Go!

Picked up Space Invaders Extreme 2 (pure love, on that), a soft case for my Go to keep him well-incubated and an SD card for a Black Wii I've got arriving:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1020690.jpg[/IMG

[B]And tonight's beer is from Petaluma. Keepin' it in state! Yum, yum, yum:
[/B]
[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1020689.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Whenever you get a chance to give SIE2 a whirl, let me know how it is. IGN liked it but said it's basically useless if you have the first.

Zyzyxxz

Oooh new lens!

4031438490_319b0e853c_b.jpg

b.e.r.g

Zyzyxxz said:
Oooh new lens!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2431/4031438490_319b0e853c_b.jpg[/QUOTE]
Ooooo, shiny :D Nothing beat fresh new optics! You gotta post pictures of the lens itself as well! 35mm 1.8 sounds so neat. My 4.0 just wont do indoors :(

Timo

Alpha_eX said:
Was there a reason you got CS3 when CS4 is out and CS5 is a few months away? I bought CS3 then a month later, CS4 came out, I wasn't happy :(

Probably because it was super heavily discounted. I bought Design basic CS3 or something for 50 bucks a few months ago. Waiting for the one with photoshop in it to go down at my student store so I can have it finally.

oct09sick.jpg

Windows 7 (£50, Argos)
Heroes Season 3 (£25-ish, Amazon)
Gunsmith Cats Burst 4 (£6-ish, up1.co.uk)
Atelier Iris 3 (£15, Play.com)

Glad to finally get another burst of GSC! I'd kind of given up hope of it ever getting continued after volume 3. Here's to Kenichi Sonoda, the best manga artist evar!

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03994.jpg

Gota love the packaging, looks like a happy meal! Can't believe what a steal this package is, £29.99 including camera. First new PS3 logo box in the UK (for me anyway).

I got a unusual package from Nintendo today
POSTER_CYLINDER.jpg

I wonder what is inside.

LOZ_TP_POSTER.jpg

LOZ_PH_POSTER.jpg

LOZ_HISTORY_POSTER.jpg

POSTER_ROUNDUP.jpg

The posters themselves are on high quality paper and are very glossy. It would be a shame if you didn't frame these bad boys. If any one is wondering about the size of the posters:
- Collector’s Edition History of Link Poster measures 16.5" x 28.7"
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess promotional posters measure 22" x 28"

As for games I got these three during the buy 2 get 1 free sale. I missed out when they originally came out. My Toys R Us had a slim selection but I am happy with my purchases.

SANY0083.jpg

Spike said:
Why, in the holy name of fuck, would they put the ESRB ratings box on a poster?!?!

The Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass posters are a high quality reproduction of the promotional posters except now with a Club Nintendo stamp on them.

Spike

flamesofchaos said:
The Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass posters are a high quality reproduction of the promotional posters except now with a Club Nintendo stamp on them.

Still doesn't answer my question. This is a Club Nintendo promo item. They must know this is going to collector's, right? So why ruin the poster by putting the stupid ESRB box on it?

Spike said:
Still doesn't answer my question. This is a Club Nintendo promo item. They must know this is going to collector's, right? So why ruin the poster by putting the stupid ESRB box on it?

I just did answer your question Spike, the original retail promotional posters had the ESRB logos. These are reproductions except that they also added the Club Nintendo stamp on them. Hell the rewards product page even shows it.

Spike

flamesofchaos said:
I just did answer your question Spike, the original retail promotional posters had the ESRB logos. These are reproductions except that they also added the Club Nintendo stamp on them. Hell the rewards product page even shows it.

Sorry, my bad. Lack of sleep will do that to you. Oh, and nice avatar!

x3sphere

Just got my Intel X25-M 80GB and I'm absolutely floored by the performance. Worth the money? Hell yes. When they reach the sub $200 mark I might have to pick up another and RAID them :D

IMG_2654.JPG

Benchmark:

60827161.png

JEKKI

I spent $84 on a gameboy casette!!

at that price, this better be the second greatest game I ever played in my life.

33cw7qp.jpg

the best part is once u finish the game, u can sell it back!!

money aint a thang gonna get me sum! thaaang gonna get me sum!

my ninja yo~

gotta get this paper paper paper paper paper paper...

monayyyy~~!!

Nakazato

JEKKI said:
I spent $84 on a gameboy casette!!

at that price, this better be the second greatest game I ever played in my life.

33cw7qp.jpg

the best part is once u finish the game, u can sell it back!!

money aint a thang gonna get me sum! thaaang gonna get me sum!

my ninja yo~

gotta get this paper paper paper paper paper paper...

monayyyy~~!!

Takeoutbandit is in your house as we speak hide your precious

Top Bottom