• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Been surprisingly hooked on Uncharted 2's multiplayer. Haven't touched ODST since release really. Would love to start up some Firefight with a few friends soon.

2uf90dc.jpg

Got myself a Manhattan Portage messenger bag for when I get my bike in the next few weeks. I put the bag away since it's too big to use for when I'm not riding.
These syrup waffles are fucking divine.

zilgl0.jpg

Had to buy a new OM10 since the back casing on my old one was broke and was letting in some light. There was also a problem with the winding mechanism for the film. College gave me free film so I can shoot some photos for my next assignment: "Textures, Patterns, Shape and Form". Going up to London during the week to see what I can do.

1zlev55.jpg

JEKKI

I haz tekken burger!!

fdya2g.jpg

142787b.jpg

Blobolonia is the city where we COME FROM so RUN RUN~!!

Blobolonia is the city where we COME FROM so RUN RUN~!!

EEEEAST~ east-nineteen-ninety-nine tee-NA-NA-NA-NA~!!

EEEEAST~ east-nineteen-ninety-nine tee-NA-NA-NA-NA~!!

Desiato

Sorry for the low quality pics!
vgmmtl.jpg

I picked this up almost 2 weeks ago already. The store I went to didn't seem to have the regular edition, and I had 23€ coupon, so I just bought this version. Normally I wouldn't go for useless collector's editions, but if I bought the regular edition at another store it would've been more expensive.

2r1zupg.jpg

A Casio EX-word denshi jisho*. I can finally say goodbye to wasting my time with my paper kanji dictionary.

*translator's note: denshi jisho means electronic dictionary.

Gagaman

Went to MCM Expo in London on Saturday, brought back this lot..

1jwaxf.jpg

Need to take photos of some other stuff from the last month or so.

sikkinixx

practice02 said:
whoa your girlfriends that hardcore in to pc?

:lol well she DOES like macs but no, i already have a pc and two laptops and 3 tv's so I think I have reached the point where anymore computers in the house and she breaks up with me...

Nakazato

Ulairi said:
I am so sorry. Please don't post about how the job sucks in a month.
dont worry i wont lol black friday will be long but i see it like this the more hour the more money the more money the easier it will be for me to move

Ravidrath

Don't normally post here, but felt these were worth sharing...

2dha8t0.jpg

I ordered these through a friend at Insomniac about a year ago - I had seen pics, but had no idea how BIG they were.

2n6c7i8.jpg

I was also quite pleased at how much work had gone into the packaging itself, seeing that only 315 of these were made.

1zc08c7.jpg

2mxqznm.jpg

2dvptgm.jpg

So I opened them up. They are really nicely made - definitely "urban vinyl" quality.

fee6hs.jpg

2rohk0o.jpg

They are hollow, but you can't tell they are pretty solid. Qwark is enormous - I put him on my bathroom scale, and it said he weighed 5.4 lbs.

All in all, very happy with my purchase!

Currently debating whether or not to display them at work, because, well... they're very nice and very rare. If I don't, though, it means they hang out in a closet for some time...

13yl4x.jpg

enewtabie

Crap...yeah you have to work at Insomniac to get those..I want a set sooooo bad.
I think they were going to give a set away at the Community day too.:D

ZZMitch

Solideliquid said:
Congrats on the new Mac! Enjjoy!!!

Ya it's pretty awesome so far! The only thing I have having trouble with right now is getting all my music from my old pc onto this new mac!

Virro

ZZMitch said:
Ya it's pretty awesome so far! The only thing I have having trouble with right now is getting all my music from my old pc onto this new mac!

Try ourTunes or getTunes off of VersionTracker. If your other music library uses iTunes, it should be relatively seamless. Congrats on the Mini!

Efrendal

OctoberPickups2.jpg

Both Wolverine and Brutal Legend arrived last week but i wanted to take the pic with the new camera which didn't arrive until this morning. Pics taken by it look so much better than those taken by my cameraphone.

Asparagus

Got myself another 360 for practically nothing. No pics cause it's already set up and a pain in the arse to photograph. Checked out the indie games section, bought Ninja Bros. the moment the demo ended.
2qm400h.jpg

Steam sale games. SR2 sucks on PC, DoW II fucking rocks.
103fsbt.png

This months Edge.
fato2g.jpg

Yasser

lastplayed said:
I love American Psycho, especially the novel. It's pretty graphic. :D
yeah, not to derail but i was really surprised when all the crazy gorey stuff kicked in. the 1st 100 or so pages is just patrick's awesome life as a rich white dude then BAM!

Lyonaz

Just bought the Tekken 6 Limited Edition.:D

Tekken6Get.jpg

Love the hoodie and artbook.

Also bought the Let The Right One In Blu-ray (Great movie) and Bionic Commando for 10 euro, talk about cheap, must have been a major bomb.:lol

Spocker

Crappy iPhone pics, but wth, here it goes.

Game Related:
Uncharted 2 Collectors Edition
Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story
ONM #49

008a.jpg

Blu-rays:
A Clockwork Orange
Outlander
Echelon Conspiracy
Speed
The Deer Hunter

007a.jpg

Music:
Genesis - When In Rome 2007 DVD
Transatlantic - The Whirlwind: Deluxe Edition

009a.jpg

Gloomfire said:
[MG]http://i36.tinypic.com/s28d3q.png[/IMG] [IM]http://i36.tinypic.com/282hqtv.png[/IMG] [IM]http://i35.tinypic.com/29oj41g.png[/IMG] [IG]http://i33.tinypic.com/b7xm2s.png[/IG]
Digital Versions

ipv0he.jpg

Beer

[IM]http://i36.tinypic.com/67sb49.jpg[/IMG]
BD's

[IG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2r6jogi.jpg[/IMG]
[]PS3 Games. Did the BB sale early to get what I wanted. HSG was $19.96 at Wal-Mart.[/b]

How did you like our Beer?

That Lazy Magnolia is from where I live.........

Spocker said:
Music:
Genesis - When In Rome 2007 DVD
Transatlantic - The Whirlwind: Deluxe Edition

009a.jpg

That one on the right right there is good stuff. Not as good as the first two, but I ain't turning my nose up at it or anything...

Bluray madness this month:

Same for gaming:

Bordeland won't be there until early november :(

But most important of all (because it can't be bought, only earn after hard work, sweat and tears:

DRIVING LICENCE !

Pic of the car when... you know... I'll get my own :lol

oblo said:
807_dscn0594.jpg

Lttp I guess, but hey, I just like boxes >>> digital downloads.

Are you from France? Amazon.fr seems to be the only online shop to have this game in stock. Gamestop Germany says the games does not have a date and all the UK shops don't have it either. Really strange release tactics.

Amir0x

Banned
haven't posted pics for a little bit so update...

GamesOctoberSmall02.jpg

GamesOctoberSmall.jpg

Sorry for the double take on Warhawk, I had taken the first picture with Ratchet/Infamous a long while ago but forgot I had it when I took the latest one with Uncharted and Natural History Collection, so it was such a camera whore!

Top Bottom