• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh my birthday month. I still have to wait until Halloween to reap the rewards though. =(

Anyway...

2008octpickup01.jpg

Awesome game so far.

2008octpickup02.jpg

Finally got this. Was afraid there were no more.

2008octpickup03.jpg

New shoes for my Mazda3.

I need to pick up some car wash fluid as well. :lol

These are a bunch of late September and early October pickups.

Linger in Shadows and WipeoutHD for psn.
linger.jpg

wipeout.jpg

I grabbed a Sega genesis with a couple games. Never owned one up till now.
sonic.jpg

Got a Viewsonic 19" monitor at Circuit City for $82 on clearance.
monitor.jpg

Shawn Michaels sweatshirt.
hbk.jpg

Got the Halo3 guide for free. Along with some Max Payne posters free from my brother.
max.jpg

And a bunch of cheap games. Every Extend was free. $1.37 for NCAA football, $3 for baskeball, $5 for Mlb, $10 for Juiced, and $6 a piece for 50 and Full Spectrum.
hells.jpg

Not pictured - A roll of Tna Impact posters.

I'll be picking up Saints row 2, Dead Space, and Metal Gear 4 tomorrow. So pics of those soon.

Fox the Sly

donkey show said:
2008octpickup02.jpg

Finally got this. Was afraid there were no more.

I've never been big on arcade sticks as I'm not much of a fighting fan (I don't dislike them, just never play them much), but I must say, I want one of those. :D

Fox the Sly said:
I've never been big on arcade sticks as I'm not much of a fighting fan (I don't dislike them, just never play them much), but I must say, I want one of those. :D
Better move fast then because these fuckers are hard to get now. But yes, the Amazon LE HRAP3 is pure beauty.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
PseudoKirby said:
(mariocontroller753.jpg)

About $90 on ebay...

things like that can only grow in value I guess

:O

Holy... I guess I should sell it to fund my ps3 then :p
Don't think it's gonna grow that much more, I mean it's just a controller, it's not like it's a super duper limited edition console... but I'm not big on collecting so I don't know much about this stuff.

Yes Boss!

gray_fox224 said:
It's a very soild game. You will enjoy it very much.

Liking it so far. Seem a little slow but I've not really gotten past the first hour. Actually might go for all 1000 gamerscore just for fun.

Also, I liked Bullet Witch, a generally panned game.

October 12th-ish I walked into target and got Divine Divinty for 2.48! Yes, 2.50 for a diablo clone that back in the day scored like 8's and 9's all over I just never picked it up because back in 2001 I was still without a job and depended on my parents to buy games.

divinedivinity.jpg

I thought I post these here since I have not seen them yet. The pre-order was bought in a local gameshop here in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I guess some parts of Europe has them aswell.

First pic is a bit blurry, front side
24wc29d.jpg

Back side with less blur
16k6dxj.jpg

Beanie cap front
29yqfci.jpg

Beanie cap back
2db8qyh.jpg

nny

New figures:

DSC03968.jpg

(from pictures I thought these FF figures were bigger :/)

DSC03969.jpg

Yotsuba likes DQ!

DSC03970.jpg

and something to put my feet in:

DSC03963.jpg

zmet

oct4.jpg

oct5.jpg

oct6.jpg

Secret of Mana - Wii VC
Crack Down (used but complete) - Jpn Mega Drive
Tougi-Ou: King Colossus (used but complete) - Jpn Mega Drive
Elemental Master (used but complete) - Jpn Mega Drive

Moor-Angol said:
Finally PSP has arrived to my home :)

felicia.jpg

I have that PSP - got it at launch. I really liked the color (and yes, you don't really notice the sparkles unless you're looking at it up close) and it definitely sets my PSP apart from everyone else.

-viper-

Banned
dsc00002copy663.jpg

Had to buy a new power supply since my PC didn't switch on. I was afraid my motherboard was fucked as well. Luckily it was only the PSU which was fried, seeing as this is working.

When it came to opening a PC, I've only gone as far as putting a GFX in. After managing to put in the power supply myself, building a PC doesn't seem like a difficult task.

Fox the Sly

-viper- said:
Had to buy a new power supply since my PC didn't switch on. I was afraid my motherboard was fucked as well. Luckily it was only the PSU which was fried, seeing as this is working.

When it came to opening a PC, I've only gone as far as putting a GFX in. After managing to put in the power supply myself, building a PC doesn't seem like a difficult task.

I'm glad you got it up and running again. I'd hate to think I gave you drivers to made your PC asplode. :lol

Ninja Edit: Good brand, too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got my self a Dreamcast for $10 at Goodwill, system only though. Not going to take a pic till my wires arrive, but at least the unit turns on. Oh, the thing better work D:

bantha

SSPX0063.jpg

Advance copy of Farcry 2
RAH Raiden
Fable promo buttons and Gears promo COGTags
Sorry for crappy cell pic g/f has camera right now.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Dear thread,

I have a lot of pickups and goodies from Hong Kong.

I'll post them soon! (Too busy with work)!

:)

Hope everyone is okay!

Ecto311

bantha said:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w220/banthasith/SSPX0063.jpg

Advance copy of Farcry 2
RAH Raiden
Fable promo buttons and Gears promo COGTags
Sorry for crappy cell pic g/f has camera right now.

Alright, were did you find the cog tags?

JEKKI

Mistah Auron_Kale already inspired my next pickup with THIS POST RITE HERE.

time to do the inspiration justice!!

2rfev89.jpg

I have noooooo idea what that DMC4 thing is... but it was less than $1 and I needed it to use a $5 coupon!! :D

Moor-Angol said:
Finally PSP has arrived to my home :)

felicia.jpg
that's so cool.... I wanted one like that so I bought an official faceplate to dual tone my slim as black n blue but then I stripped the screws on my slim :( I'm still hella sad over it...

MarkMan said:
Dear thread,

I have a lot of pickups and goodies from Hong Kong.

I'll post them soon! (Too busy with work)!

:)

Hope everyone is okay!
hay u better bring back pictures of food!! otherwise this relationship is OVER!!

I'm packin my bags and taking the metal gear with me!! away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom