• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
VALKYRAY said:
i thought they are on one disc. oh well
thanks though

Same here, and even though I have all the games, I was going to get this and the Darkstalkers/HSF2 pack until I saw them in store and noticed it was just re-release versions in a slip case. Still a good bargain for anyone who doesn't have the games though.

Flek

Banned
2943588353_69ce3a4667_o.jpg

2943588171_f46c4ca933_o.jpg

2944450042_241ef83678_o.jpg

TwIsTeD

4jawrd.jpg

i`m letting Socom install now (takes forever) and i`m putting windows xp on the eee.....my g/f was so amazed by it she allowed me to buy it :lol time for some gta III action

Bii

LiK said:
AH + CC figures and Force Unleashed (awesome story!)

unleashedCC.jpg

Nice pick-ups. I'm surprised they changed the packaging for the CC figures. Here's a picture of the boxes that I got when I ordered the four knights a few months ago.

IMG_0188.jpg

The design is printed right on the box. That reminds me, I need to pick up the Barbarian figure.

LiK

Bii said:
Nice pick-ups. I'm surprised they changed the packaging for the CC figures. Here's a picture of the boxes that I got when I ordered the four knights a few months ago.

img_0188.jpg

The design is printed right on the box. That reminds me, I need to pick up the Barbarian figure.

ah, doesnt look like the pic is showing up. now i'm curious what the old packaging looks like.

TwIsTeD said:
i`m letting Socom install now (takes forever) and i`m putting windows xp on the eee.....my g/f was so amazed by it she allowed me to buy it :lol time for some gta III action

Nice! GTA iv on the ps3, gta III on the eee!

edit: let me know how socom is / post in the impressions thread

Bii

LiK said:
ah, doesnt look like the pic is showing up. now i'm curious what the old packaging looks like.

Picture should be showing now. I didn't realize linking an image is case-sensitive (I originally typed img_0188 instead of IMG_0188).

LiK

Bii said:
Picture should be showing now. I didn't realize linking an image is case-sensitive (I originally typed img_0188 instead of IMG_0188).

ah, now i see it. i kinda like the original packaging more. i guess they cheaped out on printing on the boxes directly, hehe. at least the Barbarian box matches the new boxes. thanks for sharing. :)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I might have to breakdown and buy Dead Space for the PS3.

And Lik is right, this is an awesome thread.

Yes Boss!

dralla said:
this may be the most pointless thread on this place, yet I still feel the need to take part in it.

POINTLESS?!?!??

Just on this page alone we get to see the final package for LBP and what the new blutooth headset looks like while charging. A lot of us care about those types of things. This thread always delivers!

Yes Boss!

Struct09 said:
wa3er6.jpg

Good thing this thread is for non-gaming goods too, right?

Damn, you win the thread. Didn't know the box had metallic like Tengoku and Kirby. Class-act packaging. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Rimshot

When will they start selling the Ps3 headset separately? I am no fan of Socom.

Edit: Lol, seems it is cheaper to buy the game and headset then the headset alone. Strange.

LiK

Rimshot said:

Edit: Lol, seems it is cheaper to buy the game and headset then the headset alone. Strange.

that's how they get you! :D

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Rimshot said:

That's how Sony plans to sell Socom, a 50 dollar awesome headset with an subpar 10 dollar game.
Hopefully the game isn't subpar for long with updates.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
dralla said:
this may be the most pointless thread on this place, yet I still feel the need to take part in it.

I hope you bought those at Toys R Us and got yourself a free game since you were buying two!!! If not, I cry for you. :D

Costanza

Banned
drakesfortune said:
I hope you bought those at Toys R Us and got yourself a free game since you were buying two!!! If not, I cry for you. :D
TRU hasn't gotten either of those games in. Which sucks.

Netto-kun

- PSP-3000 Value Pack
- Bleach: Heat Soul 5 and Phantasy Star Portable
- Case for the PSP

SSL21259.jpg

SSL21260.jpg

So pretty.:D But I forgot to buy a screen protector for the PSP, so I'll be picking it up for tomorrow.

CAVE343

All those pictures of Dead Space, LittleBigPlanet and those eee pc's make my wallet burn!
I need to go on a shopping spree, these threads are so bad for my wallet

O and that sony headset thing looks sooo sweet

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Netto-kun said:
- Bleach: Heat Soul 5 and Phantasy Star Portable
SSL21259.jpg
God, I miss Japan. Between 10 and 15 quid for a used PSP game like PSP (hehe) would mean I'd be at the game store every weekend. Amazing.

How is Bleach btw? I remember the first one had a bit of a rocky framerate...

-PXG-

Bii said:

IMG_0188.jpg

DO WANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom