• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch has arrived
24pkifb.jpg

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
princeshirt.jpg

Just a nerdy pleasure. Did you know the Prince is voiced by Nolan North? He acts just like Nathan Drake too, its uncanny.

McBacon said:
http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/wp-content/gaf/princeshirt.jpg[IMG]

Just a nerdy pleasure. Did you know the Prince is voiced by Nolan North? He acts just like Nathan Drake too, its uncanny.[/QUOTE]

He also did the voice of Desmond in Assassin's Creed. But apparently for PoP Ubisoft wanted him to reprise his role as the popular Nathan Drake :lol

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Valkyr Junkie said:
He also did the voice of Desmond in Assassin's Creed. But apparently for PoP Ubisoft wanted him to reprise his role as the popular Nathan Drake :lol

He's a carbon copy; that snarky sarcasm, the way he avoids taking things super seriously. I'm sure he'll be like *shrugs* .. Pirates!

Great game as well. Everyone should be super hyped for this game.

Ok guys...this is going to be kind of crazy...but whatever

IMG_5357.jpg

PS3 I got near end of september that I am including in this...60gb for bc of course

IMG_5384.jpg

oh yea

IMG_5388.jpg

Samsung ln52a650 lcd hdtv and I love it

<edit>

Better pictures of the TV

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5421.jpg

marwan

Banned
MarkMan said:
I've heard mostly positive things about the new WM UI on the X1 and HTC Touch Diamond... is it really that bad? I never filed it off as insta-fail!

WM just feel complicated and takes many steps to get simple commands executed, such as sending a picture from the gallery through bluetooth to computer. I'm just used to the more simplified and multimedia oriented phones such as Nokia Symbian series. Camer's and video recording are also very important to me, which are always lacking in WM phones, but anyways, i heard great things about the X1, so here is to hoping it changes the complications of WM.

OH, AND EVERY wm phone i had, had a very unstable and crippled BT :( to send e pic through bluetooth, it cannot be done through Gallery, you have to go through the file manager, locate the picture and send it...it's just not very convenient if you're dedicated or used to it.

but like i said, as soon as i get back home to the UAE, i'll give the X1 a whirl, if not, i'll get the Samsung i8510 INNOV8 8Megapixel camera symbian phone with 16GB built in and a memory card slot.

marwan

Banned
Mecha_Infantry said:
Coming from the P1i (I've only really had 2 phones in 10 or so years that weren't SE) WinMo is intense and deep. I heard the negatives about it, but I generally do love Windows O/S's

On the phone I think it has appeal to the business audience, but I am not a business man, but a SE fan, so I HAD to get the phone (had all the P range too). WinMo is cool, not seeing why it's been so negative as it runs like a monkey on grease skates after you custom it.

I wish I didn't get it now, as I don't think I ever want to scratch it or anything! Fuck me I love it :D

Oh, I am in England. The phone is not on major release jsut yet, one store has it, but online is the way forward

I doubt USA will get it in '08

talking about UIQ....it's dead! good riddance!

http://www.gsmarena.com/uiq_is_going_nowhere_sony_ericsson_are_done_with_it-news-640.php

allreal

My new and sexy 46pz85u
cracked out the box...i know i know im lucky and fortunately i ordered online
IMG_0333.jpg

plus my new games to play on my new television. :D :D :D
IMG_0339.jpg

jk i cant play on it because i have to return it

jealous huh?

suffah

Does maths and stuff
milkham said:
ouch, did the shippers not know that plasmas are supposed to stay upright during shipping?

Damn that sucks. That should be plastered all over the damn box "KEEP UPRIGHT".

Zoc

DJmizuhara said:
Just picked up LBP with a packed in Satin Silver DS3 :D
Got little sackboy keychain too.
pic of JPN LBP

A day early. Does the Japanese version of LittleBigPlanet have all the English voice tracks? I heard Stephen Fry narrates the game, and I don't want to import.

marwan

Banned
finally got around to picking up GoW PSP, i guess im from the few people that actually enjoyed GoW PSP over GoW1

yes and that's bran spankin' new MacBook in the background :)

29102008379.jpg

maskrider

LiK said:
:O Perfect Blue came out on BD?? must get! and i agree, that cover is kickass and sessy :D

It's been out for a while (since Feb 2008), the JPN release has only Japanese audio tracks and does not have subtitles.

LiK

maskrider said:
It's been out for a while (since Feb 2008), the JPN release has only Japanese audio tracks and does not have subtitles.

thas ok, i already have the US DVD. watching it for the animation in HD is good enough. there doesnt seem to be a US release date so far...

Gagaman

This lot arrived in the post today.

n3xk79.jpg

Now I heard good things about Earth Defense Force, but darn I love it more than i thought I would.
More games need to be based on B-Movie convention, there's nothing quite like fighting giant ants next to the houses of Parliament.
On my first go I accidentally blew up Big Ben, then was flung into the river Thames (shallower than it I thought it was!) where the camera went mental as million of ant legs wiggled all over the screen.
So awesome. :D

Capcom Collection 2 is also great. Unlockable content via 'achievements' and save states are a pleasant surprise. Capcom Collection Vol.1 and another B-Movie style game (Demolition Girl) are in the post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom