• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Someone just posted this on Facebook

QyHoA8I.png

Ynnny, thoughts

Palmer_v1

I will ignore spiders aside from two specific scenarios:

The spider has initiated contact with me.

The spider is directly above me.

Edit: Also, venomous spiders. I've smashed and set on fire a lot of black widows. I've also killed a fair number of small brown spiders just to be safe, but i can't confirm I've ever gotten a brown recluse or not.

Palmer_v1

Hey guys, the wedding already started... weren't we supposed to give a bachelor party? We are the worst friends.

Most of them are still so blackout drunk that they haven't remembered everything they did at the bachelor party.

I think we're mostly just waiting on Lone_Prodigy to finish fluff, and role pm type stuff.

Sorienne sat on a bench at the edge of the playground, reading her copy of Wuthering Heights. She absentmindedly twirled a lock of hair between her fingers. A small frown creased her face: why did the nearby frolicking children have to be so loud. Total disregard for keeping their skin and clothes spotless and unwrinkled! She looked down and smoothed a crease on her dress.

"Oh, Sorry-enne," a loud sing-song voice rang out.

Sorienne looked up to see Blargohnaut standing before her. Like her, Blarg also shunned physical activity, preferring to keep his blond hair slicked back and his clothes immaculate. Today he was wearing a striped blue shirt, dark grey slacks, and black Oxfords.

"Y-yes, Blarg," said Sorienne, instantly sitting up straighter. Inwardly she cursed her brief stutter. Mother would be displeased.

"I have something for you," Blarg smoothly said. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a small box.

Even though it was a fine spring day, Sorienne felt goosebumps forming on her arms. A gift, from Blarg! The other girls would be so jealous if they found out! She took a deep breath to calm her fluttering heart.

"F-for me?" she stammered, her voice barely more than a whisper. Oh, to be as eloquent as Father.

"Yes, yes," Blarg replied with a hint of impatience. He walked up and dropped the box into Sorienne's waiting hands.

Trying not to tremble, Sorienne placed her delicate fingers around the box and opened it. A glittering ring was inside. Despite her best efforts, Sorienne could not help but let out a non-ladylike squeal of delight.

"It's... it's..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a spray of water burst out of the ring and hit Sorienne right in the face.

Blarg cackled with mirth. "Oh you should see the look on your face," he chortled.

"Blargohnaut Wilfred Brunswick The Third, you are a dead man!" Sorienne screamed. Her makeup running down her face, her favourite blue dress ruined, she lunged towards the still-laughing Blarg.

Blarg jumped back just in the nick of time. "Yikes.gif!" He turned and ran, the snarling Sorienne in pursuit.

U4kh6ka.png
/10

And please, for future reference, my official romance fanfic name is 'Blair Connaught' (OC DO NOT STEAL) as established in GAFia Season 3 Episode 0, k thanks

RetroMG

We have been asked by Thingyman, (head of the Mafia invitational,) to limit any discussion of Sorian's games to private threads, so that other players cannot read Sorian based on our reactions to him. (I know, right?)

Discussing Sorian's games in any NeoGAF mafia thread or in any open Outer Gafia thread is prohibited. I have opened a private chat on Discord that will be invite-only, for those who want to discuss Sorian's MU games.

We do not want to embarrass Gafia, or Sorian. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

We have been asked by Thingyman, (head of the Mafia invitational,) to limit any discussion of Sorian's games to private threads, so that other players cannot read Sorian based on our reactions to him. (I know, right?)

Discussing Sorian's games in any NeoGAF mafia thread or in any open Outer Gafia thread is prohibited. I have opened a private chat on Discord that will be invite-only, for those who want to discuss Sorian's MU games.

We do not want to embarrass Gafia, or Sorian. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Who's Sorian

Not that I have a problem with this in any way....but they'd have a strong advantage if they didn't remind people of this.

Timeaisis

I think it's too late for that.

wait sorian is our champion

i quit
Well if you ever return, I hear that the next one should start in a couple weeks. We just finished the last set of normal mid-season games and are just running the second Gafia game now. I also think that another second game is being held with the overflow from that game too. The sign up thread should be coming up while those games are still running. Glad you're back though!

Hey Salva, regarding your most recent dig in the Gafia thread: I was locked out of GAF for like a full day thanks to the memcache error and on top of that I'm in the midst of exam period right now. I'm trying my best to contribute as much as I can. I thought I had made all that clear through my flavour but apparently not.

cabot

I will ignore spiders aside from two specific scenarios:

The spider has initiated contact with me.

The spider is directly above me.

Edit: Also, venomous spiders. I've smashed and set on fire a lot of black widows. I've also killed a fair number of small brown spiders just to be safe, but i can't confirm I've ever gotten a brown recluse or not.

Seems like an overreaction.

cabot

When an adult hands an 8 year old a can of hairspray, a bic lighter, and a baseball bat, then tell him to clean out the garage, in southern california, you can't really complain about the results.

better the spiders than my hair, I guess.

I know you'd try it.

SalvaPot

Hey Salva, regarding your most recent dig in the Gafia thread: I was locked out of GAF for like a full day thanks to the memcache error and on top of that I'm in the midst of exam period right now. I'm trying my best to contribute as much as I can. I thought I had made all that clear through my flavour but apparently not.

The same happened to me, so don't worry about it. And you should write out of character bits in spoiler tags, it adds to the discussion.

Sorian

Banned
Ok, this is who I have for the bachelor party game. Anyone under the dotted line is potential replacements. Let me know if you don't want to play or if you feel like you should be on this list but aren't:

Kawl_USC
CrimsonFist
Droplet
Royal_Flush
Sophia
Zippedpinhead
Flame_AC
Gorlak
Squidyj
StarSketch
flatearthpandas
StanleyPalmtree
cabot
nukedeggs
------
Camjo-Z
gryvan

If I haven't talked to you in a few days about being good to play, let me know via PM or something that you are still fine with it, if not you might get a message from me. Contingent on a few things, I think roles will go out tomorrow.

Top Bottom