• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Darryl

Banned
01. [m] Freakinchair - New - not yet confirmed
02. [m] Palmer_v1
03. [f] euphemism
04. [-] weemadarthur - New
05. [m] flatearthpandas
06. [m] Zatoth
07. [m] gryvan
08. [m] Unmasked Ferret
09. [m] AbsolutBro
10. [m] Dusk Soldier
11. [m] Enker
12. [m] Christina Mackenzie
13. [m] Septimus Prime
14. [m] Royal_Flush
15. [m] Fireblend
16. [m] TheExodu5
17. [m] Mazre
18. [m] Terrabyte20xx
19. [m] Darryl
20. [m] Trigger
21. [m] Lone_Prodigy
22. [-] Seath
23. [m] ultron87

Nice roster setup here, should be a fresh game. I haven't played with most of these players I think. At least not in an extended capacity.

Karkador

Banned
Love Boat - 30 players
01. [m] Kyanrute - New
02. [m] Camjo-Z - New
03. [m] Rest – needs to sign up to Outer Gafia
04. [m] Karkador
05. [m] Miracle
06. [m] Never Forever
07. [m] Retroid
08. [m] *Splinter
09. [m] Flame_AC
10. [m] Gorlak
11. [m] batsnacks
12. [m] Timeaisis
13. [f] Sophia
14. [m] Zippedpinhead
15. [m] Boo Boo'n
16. [m] TL21xx
17. [m] El Topo
18. [m] Coppanuva
19. [m] FluxWaveZ
20. [m] MagnumBoy20xx
21. [m] LaunchpadMcQ
22. [m] Ty4on
23. [m] Blargonaut
24. [m] Kawl_USC
25. [m] Karu
26. [m] UltraJay
27. [m] cabot
28. [m] CzarTim
29. [m] kingkitty
30. [m] Hyperactivity

This is gonna hurt

roytheone

It'll hurt more when you see the partners lol

Burb just before he posts the partners:
f31113609ba068193b3d1f909ed0ac5c.jpg

I'm the only confirmed noob princess? I look forward to being misled by everyone on the list. If I get a specific role, I sure hope I've seen the movie though.

Sorian

Banned
Don't like the sound of that...

:D

------
Anyway, I can now officially announce that my game will begin on Saturday, Feb. 13th. I'm still debating what time I want my day start and ends to be at thought I might just go for my usual 5pm EST since that seems to encompass the most zones to be not in the super late night/early morning area. Role PMs will go out on Wednesday, Feb. 10th to give scum a few days to do whatever it is that scum does before a game starts.

roytheone

:D

------
Anyway, I can now officially announce that my game will begin on Saturday, Feb. 13th. I'm still debating what time I want my day start and ends to be at thought I might just go for my usual 5pm EST since that seems to encompass the most zones to be not in the super late night/early morning area. Role PMs will go out on Wednesday, Feb. 10th to give scum a few days to do whatever it is that scum does before a game starts.

Hot steaming sex party. And yes, that requires multiple days.

Swamped

Banned
I'm the only confirmed noob princess? I look forward to being misled by everyone on the list. If I get a specific role, I sure hope I've seen the movie though.

Hehe, have fun. I just looked at the Disney Princess player list and it actually looks like a game in which all the players have a solid head on their shoulders! Should be a logical and sane game?

Hehe, have fun. I just looked at the Disney Princess player list and it actually looks like a game in which all the players have a solid head on their shoulders! Should be a logical and sane game?

Logical and sane? :(
That's not what I signed up for.

I signed up for poisoned apples and fire breathing dragons and, okay, maybe a pretty ball gown here and there.

Zubz

Banned
Edge and I are in a game together again? Nice. Combat Buddies for life, man!

We're probably going to end up on opposite sides this time.

Fireblend

Banned
Alright, looking forward to be a princess after a well deserved mafia rest
and memory repression therapy
. I'm gonna out-princess the fuck out of y'all.

Kawl_USC

I see this shade thrown at other game players. Not a fan swamped. Last time I copy a day 1 gambit from you.

Burbeting

Banned
For love boat, the start will be 2/14, so day after PW.

I'll release pairs today, and maybe even set up thread and PM's too, since everyone can have a chance to make tactics this time around before game starts.

Also Sorian is definitely overselling those pairs :p. It's just rng in the end.

I'm back in the shadows. In the end, THIS obscure JRPG avatar was always the one most suited for me.

Except now I'm tempted to change for mafia. But nah. I always said that your Avatar is part of your GAF identity and that by changing it you can make me instantly forget who you were after I noted your posts for the past 4 months.

Top Bottom