• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Palmer_v1

My book club is halfway done with Yeeny's seminal entry in the spider-based erotic fiction category.

It's titled "The Art of Seduction: My Time in ISIS"

Foreword by MikeHawk.

It's OK, not as good as this though:

ohWpacy.png

I always thought "The" was your middle name.

Darryl

Banned
i think if you count volcano it might push me into the 1K+ers. i put in a lot of work that game, for absolutely no reason

roytheone

Alright, time to go to the PW thread with some sick as rea.......

.......well.......eh......ok then? Jay, we caught scum!....I guess....

WE GET SALVAPOT?
BEST GAME EVEERRRRRRR

Is it mean that I hope he got into the scum team and we end up having like 6 cops? >:)

IT'S NOT ROY 'THE ONE'?

SHIT

It's actually Roy "the one owl that really hates El topo and Germans in general, that also always will be lynching Fireblend and that pretends that he hates spiders but actually thinks spiders are pretty dope", but that is such a mouthful, so i shorten it.

Gorlak

Banned
Hey, this isn't the first time people jump in the games and express confusion:
Haha what the hell is this shit? Read the op but that didnt clear anything up
We should come up with a super cool introduction to mafia. 4-5 lines which convey the general idea of what we are doing and c&p that to the first posts. It has to be super duper eloquent and witty though.

Hey, this isn't the first time people jump in the games and express confusion:

We should come up with a super cool introduction to mafia. 4-5 lines which convey the general idea of what we are doing and c&p that to the first posts. It has to be super duper eloquent and witty though.

*lights ouro bat signal*

squidyj

Nothing makes me sadder than watching players go up to kill djura right away. You gotta wait and befriend him so you can get the cool emote, then you viciously betray him.

*Splinter

If djura is that guy on top of a tower, I never would have been able to kill him if he hadn't thrown himself to his death for no reason.

I assume it was pity.

Sawneeks

Banned
BUT I COULDN'T PLAY BLOODBORNE, SO I NEED IT NOOOOW :(

SHHHHH, IT'S OKAY.

THE EXTRA WAIT WILL BE 3 EVEN BETTER.

although you got to get on that bloodborne train roy

If djura is that guy on top of a tower, I never would have been able to kill him if he hadn't thrown himself to his death for no reason.

I assume it was pity.

He got scared knowing he could never beat a hunter of such nimble prowess that he opted to not fight you at all.

At least, that's what I like to believe after trying to beat him 6 times. >.>

squidyj

the funny thing about djura is he looks like a guy that would get beaten by maintaining range
but he gets up real quick after getting hit so you can't keep him away you just gotta abuse his attack animations because.

Top Bottom