• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
lmao at Ace Attorney.

ILikedTheHoddieBetter.png

This got me by the way lol I forgot to point it out at the time.

Gorlak

Banned
Sorian took like all the ideas I wanted to implement in my game and used them in PW :( I think I'll withdraw from my mid-season game soon.

I was too late

cabot

alright what song to play.....,.

I'm on Arctic Monkeys - Arabella

It's not Black Sabbath.

I'm not going in love boat just now, too drunk. Fuck that shit

Sawneeks

Banned
But I think it has been pretty fun read today.

The slow build up of the Day has been great. There has been enough twists and turns to make m night shyamalananan jealous. :p

hopefully the day phase ends better than most shyamalanan movies. or at least better than Day 1. ;__;

Coppanuva

The slow build up of the Day has been great. There has been enough twists and turns to make m night shyamalananan jealous. :p

hopefully the day phase ends better than most shyamalanan movies. or at least better than Day 1. ;__;

I know you're just happy that Dusk and I are reunited in a game again. And he has a vote on me (well... by proxy, but still). You can keep writing that fanfic ;)

Sawneeks

Banned
I know you're just happy that Dusk and I are reunited in a game again. And he has a vote on me (well... by proxy, but still). You can keep writing that fanfic ;)

Some say the scars of Volcano Island persist to this day. Some say the game never actually ended.

This summer..

By award winning director M Night Shyamalan whose works include The Last Airbender, After Earth, and many more, comes a tale that will leave you at the edge of your seat.

Coppa at Dusk

Will boats keep these two inseparable Lovers apart? Will a bear be their untimely demise? Who exactly is Team Rocket and why are they fighting an Elderly couple?

Unearth the answers. 06.06.96

Ourobolus

Banned
The GAFia Stat Tracker has been updated through Season 4!

(Please only select the player from the drop down menu on the INPUT tab. The other tabs will change accordingly when you select a player).

Avalon wasn't included since it doesn't really follow traditional mafia gameplay (lynches and NKs, etc.), and Volcano Island wasn't included because fuck you Splinter.

Contains:
When Death is on the Line
Animal Crossing
Star Wars
Danganronpa
Archer
Cthulhu
Election
NX
GAFia
Metal Gear Solid
Harry Potter
Night Vale
Werewolf 2
Heist
Final Fantasy

EDIT: Total Posts is fixed.

Apparently your sheet doesn't support many people viewing it - I suddenly turned into AbsoutBro while I was reading.'

Also I could have sworn I was in more thatn 2 games, but I also might be counting Werewolf twice (And/or counting it at all because I dropped during Werewolf 2)

Ourobolus

Banned
Top posters (over 1000 posts over all games played in):

Code:
Sorian	        2909
Blargonaut	1772
cabot	        1675
LaunchpadMcQ	1534
CzarTim	        1364
Palmer_v1	1355
*Splinter	1255
squidyj	        1172
CornBurrito	1154
Hyperactivity	1076
nin1000	        1041

Coppanuva

Wait I only have 500 posts? Less than expected.

I wonder how that factors in if we do an average posts per day alive...

I think AC and CoC is bringing me down :(

Ourobolus

Banned
Also I could have sworn I was in more thatn 2 games, but I also might be counting Werewolf twice (And/or counting it at all because I dropped during Werewolf 2)

Also, if you were replaced, the win gets counted towards the replacement. I suppose I can do it otherwise, but I'd have to go back and add it in. The whole process was manual. :p
I'll add the post counts in there if I can get it though.

Darryl's games:
  1. Animal Crossing
  2. Archer
  3. Cthulhu
  4. GAFia (didn't actually start, i guess lol - was replaced D1)
  5. NX
  6. Werewolf Reborn
  7. Final Fantasy
  8. Volcano Island
  9. Werewolf
  10. Disney Princess

so both ouro and me are right :> since ouro didn't count VI, Werewolf 1 and Season 5 (and darryl's GAFia's short stint)

Sorian must have had a problem in school; they assign him a 5 page paper and he turns in 40

I'm going to assume this why Sorian never got back to me about writing fan-fiction based off the Love Boat pairs. He's just too busy writing them, and basically has a series of novels written now.

roytheone

Avalon wasn't included since it doesn't really follow traditional mafia gameplay (lynches and NKs, etc.), and Volcano Island wasn't included because fuck you Splinter.

And the conspiracy to never give LoC a win continues!
Seriously, out of the last 3 games he played, 2 aren't counted here and 1 was broken in a way that made it almost impossible to win. Maybe he really is cursed?

Top Bottom