• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Top posters (over 1000 posts over all games played in):

Code:
Sorian	        2909
Blargonaut	1772
cabot	        1675
LaunchpadMcQ	1534
CzarTim	        1364
Palmer_v1	1355
*Splinter	1255
squidyj	        1172
CornBurrito	1154
Hyperactivity	1076
nin1000	        1041

Man, I've really let myself go

If only I had been able to keep up with my Cthulhu and Harry Potter selfves' pace

Sorian

Banned
The GAFia Stat Tracker has been updated through Season 4!

(Please only select the player from the drop down menu on the INPUT tab. The other tabs will change accordingly when you select a player).

Avalon wasn't included since it doesn't really follow traditional mafia gameplay (lynches and NKs, etc.), and Volcano Island wasn't included because fuck you Splinter.

Contains:
When Death is on the Line
Animal Crossing
Star Wars
Danganronpa
Archer
Cthulhu
Election
NX
GAFia
Metal Gear Solid
Harry Potter
Night Vale
Werewolf 2
Heist
Final Fantasy

EDIT: Total Posts is fixed.

You're the best! :D

Code:
Sorian	        2909
Blargonaut	1772
cabot	        1675
LaunchpadMcQ	1534
CzarTim	        1364
Palmer_v1	1355
*Splinter	1255
squidyj	        1172
CornBurrito	1154
Hyperactivity	1076
nin1000	        1041

Hmm. Well at least me taking a season or so off won't destroy my lead :p

of course sorian nearly doubles the next poster.
of course he does.

:(

Maybe it's a curse he has

It actually is!

cabot

Code:
Sorian	        2909
Blargonaut	1772
cabot	        1675
LaunchpadMcQ	1534
CzarTim	        1364
Palmer_v1	1355
*Splinter	1255
squidyj	        1172
CornBurrito	1154
Hyperactivity	1076
nin1000	        1041

Yikes, and it's only gonna get worse with Love Boat

roytheone

Ourob, I tried to find a way to say this nicely, but that would require effort and you are not worth that, so :

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FORGET ABOUT ME BEING PSYCHO MANTIS IN MGS, A GAME YOU YOURSELF HOSTED???

wait, what is this bullshit you take away my loss from heist and give it back to cabot this second ouroass

j9QiXUi.gif

Ourobolus

Banned
Ourob, I tried to find a way to say this nicely, but that would require effort and you are not worth that, so :

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FORGET ABOUT ME BEING PSYCHO MANTIS IN MGS, A GAME YOU YOURSELF HOSTED???

I didn't "forget" so much as skipped over it accidentally. Gimme a break :p

EDIT: Fixed. Crimson's too.

Palmer_v1

Code:
Sorian	        2909
Blargonaut	1772
cabot	        1675
LaunchpadMcQ	1534
CzarTim	        1364
Palmer_v1	1355
*Splinter	1255
squidyj	        1172
CornBurrito	1154
Hyperactivity	1076
nin1000	        1041

I'm surprised to still make the list. I assume that's a factor of having simply played more games than most people.

Ty4on

I hope you're not implying you enjoyed my frame job.

I hate you, Ty.
You were by far my strongest town read so I'm really disappointed in myself for being too lazy to scrap together a good defence of you.

Really what I enjoyed though was so many townies (including me) metagaming too much and fucking everything up in the process.

Ty4on

Test post
Edit: I still have no idea why I can't post in love boat on mobile (I've tried clearing the cache). Until I get home, here's the post I was trying to post:
@Karkador, Zippedpinhead
Eh, I may be me being too idealistic, but I like making hypothetical scenarios and seeing where they lead me. They often result in a useful contradiction and when it doesn't lead me anywhere I move over to the next.

Blawl's lynch is almost guaranteed to give us something useful unless they flip neutral.

My two cents on ending the day early are that the extra time we're giving town isn't that useful in the grand scheme of things. Maybe a more extreme example as we had a confirmed scum, but in DR we let Czar stay alive for all of D4 because "we can't turbo" and threw the entire day away despite best attempts at semi pressuring people for voting on them the next day.

Coppanuva

Pfff, please, in that one day I managed to find and later out the neutral serial killer. I think that puts me in the upper regions of the "useful cops in gafia" list :)

Yeah but had you not outed me I probably wouldn't have pulled that whole decoy octopus thing and would've continued to help some and maybe gotten you a few lucky scum kills (or at the very least, you would've let town kill Fireblend earlier, and maybe forced scum to lynch me). Ergo, you outing me led to mass confusion, led to town losing.

*Splinter

Yeah but had you not outed me I probably wouldn't have pulled that whole decoy octopus thing and would've continued to help some and maybe gotten you a few lucky scum kills (or at the very least, you would've let town kill Fireblend earlier, and maybe forced scum to lynch me). Ergo, you outing me led to mass confusion, led to town losing.
We're blaming Roy for losing MGS? I can get on board with that

nin1000

Banned

Code:
Sorian	        2909
Blargonaut	1772
cabot	        1675
LaunchpadMcQ	1534
CzarTim	        1364
Palmer_v1	1355
*Splinter	1255