• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Yeah, dying N0 is the worst. Sorry!!!
Don't worry! I found it highly amusing and still had a great time. I expected somebody to kill me in the first night anyways for the exact same reason. Besides, it's only an hour long game and not a month long one. And it's not like I'll hold a grudge or anything

*looks at gods player list* hmmmm
jk <3

Kawl_USC

Great live mafia game. Can't believe town won after several screw ups (specially since some were mine). Not used to having to logic my way out of things in real time :p thanks to Kawl for walking me through it haha

2-0 (would have been 3-0 if there wasn't that damned false start....) in live mafia, definitely better suited for my skill set.

Thanks for the invitation! <3

Sadly, I'm about to sleep. I have to work tomorrow... grrrr... it sucks having to wake up at 6:30 am on a fine Saturday morning. It's the worst!! ;_;

Have fun and best of luck to you all at Discord~ :3

that is worst :<

hope you sleep well *hugshugs*

Thanks for the invitation! <3

Sadly, I'm about to sleep. I have to work tomorrow... grrrr... it sucks having to wake up at 6:30 am on a fine Saturday morning. It's the worst!! ;_;

Have fun and best of luck to you all at Discord~ :3

omg a fellow saturday worker....

I feel for you.

RetroMG

Outer Gafia is having some issues this morning. The site will be temporarily unavailable while I see what, if anything, I can do about it.

EDIT: It seems to be doing better. I'll keep an eye on it this morning.

THE UNIVERSE CANT START WITHOUT ENOUGH FAITHFULS

QmBeFIc.gif

01. [m] Lone_Prodigy
02. [m] Darryl
03. [m] CrimsonFist
04. [m] EzekelRAGE
05. [m] flatearthpandas
06. [m] Freakinchair
07. [m] GiantPanda
08. [f] StarSketch
09. [f] Sophia
10. [m] Zippedpinhead
11. [m] OceanicAir
12. [f] Dazzling GAFia Queen
13. [m] gorlak
14. [m] Kyanrute
15. [f] Mother of Dragonz
16. [-] Seath

needs 2 more sign ups for gods pls <3

RetroMG

Season 5 boards are archived. If you want to read them, you will have to journey into the Vault of Glass.

Atheon has been delayed in archiving the rest of the threads from previous seasons, but I am assured that work will continue soon.

cabot

Spoilers, it boiled down to me and Splinter, and Splinter going after me ended in failure.

It's almost a classic GAFia cliche at this point!

#truelovers

Sophia

Darryl, Fireblend, and Gorlak won.

Totally guessed Darryl because he said I had low activity and I died right off the getgo which seemed like something he would think of.

As Burb and Crimson can confirm, I was totally wrong about my other reads tho. For some reason Fireblend and Gorlak were completely thrown under the radar for me x_X;

Scum team did good by eliminating me first. Nice game, everyone.

Fireblend

Banned
That was fun, and the second NX game I win by dying halfway through it
KuGsj.gif

Thanks Palmer for hosting it. I might be able to play again tomorrow.

Top Bottom