• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

OMG Aero

PunchOut.jpg

I was getting some food from ASDA today and saw Punch Out for £15. I've been waiting for it be lower in price for a while so I decided to get it.
It's pretty good despite me never playing the other Punch Out games but I'm a bit wary of the length of the game, there are only 12 boxer silhouettes on the training mode and I'm already up to boxer 7 in the career mode. Are there more hidden boxers or something because if not then it's a bit bad that I'm halfway through the game already and I've played it for just over an hour.

IMG_1141.JPG

Got the new Dan Brown for a little bit of light reading on my upcoming honeymoon.

Picked up two great PS3 games during Best Buy's Buy One Get One Half Off sale.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Some stuff of recent.

I never properly introduced da bear.
2edtkb6.jpg

Bought both versions of MVSC2. Live and retail PSN. Got another memory stick because I seem to lose them all the time. And more live stuff.
16hrsy8.jpg

e8rcb5.jpg

Upgraded to this year's model of the wireless printer. Same line as the one I bought last year. Product red version.
vg0ty1.jpg

Had to update my PSU because of crap. Good thing because this one is literally whisper quiet. Also got a USB to ethernet adapter to get my remaining 360 online. Well, I tried. I opened it up. Did a few things. Came back hours later and forgot where I put the installation disc. So now it's worthless.
vd037k.jpg

2dlpvyp.jpg

Another DS3. Red one is on backorder. LBP PSN card. Why are these so hard to find? Especially the $50 ones.
28cqbkg.jpg

FFVII. It still looks nice running on the PSP.
qnpro3.jpg

Misc. HK, Disney and Nintendo goodies.
35lthsh.jpg

I lub mah new shoes. Also, it's time to stop being ghetto and leaving the ones I rarely use in a couple of boxes. Bought a few organizers.
s6np6q.jpg

2wguc0y.jpg

2hgvj91.jpg

Oh, about the green tea. I practically live off of them.
30roadh.jpg

Today was my friend's bday so we took her to TGIFs for lunch. I had jack daniels cajun chicken and shrimp and it was gooooooood. Lighting was absolutely horrible in the place though. It's like they forgot to pay the electric bill or something.
dg476t.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That bear looks like he's on a heroin trip.
Look at his eyes! :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'm so lazy to post in this thread now. I make more random posts than I do actual picture posts.

I think I'm emo now.

:)

EDIT: I lied!

Today is my daughter's birthday and I got her Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story !

enewtabie

002-11.jpg

Picked up NFS:Shift and downloaded Pictobits tonight. I had forgot about Shift until I was surfing GAF at work. I'm really enjoying it so far.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Well give her a hug for me and tell her I said happy birthday.

And don't you go eating all her food.

will do.

give yourself a hug for me, and eat all your food too.

---

Happy Birthday!

7131_131559828882_507353882_2532220_4122225_n.jpg

13" Macbook Pro
Picture056.jpg

Picture045.jpg

iPod Classic 120Gb
Picture093-1.jpg

HP Wireless Printer
Picture016-1.jpg

Took advantage of the student discount and promos, only paid about $1340 for all 3

and I got another (better condition) iPhone 3G that I have unlocked/jailbroke
Picture022.jpg

So odd, a year and a half ago I was the biggest Apple/Mac hater

njean777

GodfatherX said:
13" Macbook Pro
Picture056.jpg

Picture045.jpg

iPod Classic 120Gb
Picture093-1.jpg

HP Wireless Printer
Picture016-1.jpg

Took advantage of the student discount and promos, only paid about $1340 for all 3

and I got another (better condition) iPhone 3G that I have unlocked/jailbroke
Picture022.jpg

So odd, a year and a half ago I was the biggest Apple/Mac hater

They get you dont they? i use to hate them to but now i love apple. Not for desktops but for laptops they are the best imo.

Smokey

Damn I want a Zune HD.

16/32GB just isn't enough for the long term for me :(.

I have a 120GB now and have used 17GB. I'll probably never get close to 100GB but it's still nice to know it's virtually unlimited space.

:(

Struct09

OMG Aero said:
PunchOut.jpg

I was getting some food from ASDA today and saw Punch Out for £15. I've been waiting for it be lower in price for a while so I decided to get it.
It's pretty good despite me never playing the other Punch Out games but I'm a bit wary of the length of the game, there are only 12 boxer silhouettes on the training mode and I'm already up to boxer 7 in the career mode. Are there more hidden boxers or something because if not then it's a bit bad that I'm halfway through the game already and I've played it for just over an hour.

The first career part is short and sweet, but wait until you unlock Title Defense Mode and also start doing the exhibition challenges. You won't complain about the length ;)

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
Whoa! A NEO 26! Nice... I was studying the Neo cabs a lot lately... Super Neo 29s, Neo 26s etc. ;)

Hey, are you studying Neo cabs for fun or as research for work? Was that a sly hint? I can't find anything on the net about the Neo 26...I think it is called the Candy 26 or something like that. It has a rotatable monitor on wheels like the Egret 2, so I was interested. Needs a paint job and some serious work on the control panel but I'm up for the challenge.

I did not anticipate the Egret 3 but was on my way to San Francisco in a SUV for the 26 and the beautiful Egret 3 showed up for sale in Livermore...now I've got a Budget truck and a long drive ahead of me (and hefty milage fees). I think you trade the easy-rotate of the Egret 2 for the tri-sync monitor and JVS on the Egret 3...going to hook up SFIV in this bad boy. I've got my atomiswave and the is going in it as well. Photos on Thursday.

And, what is the Riverservice...like an unbranded Vewlix or something. Once you get your HD cab I'd be curious to know how low-res stuff looks on it. A little too rich for my blood, though.

StormwatchGR

Neo Member
rava.jpg

His name is Rava and I found him outside my house a couple of weeks ago.
He is a little naughty but he has learned not to get close to my consoles...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes Boss! said:
Hey, are you studying Neo cabs for fun or as research for work? Was that a sly hint? I can't find anything on the net about the Neo 26...I think it is called the Candy 26 or something like that. It has a rotatable monitor on wheels like the Egret 2, so I was interested. Needs a paint job and some serious work on the control panel but I'm up for the challenge.

Neo 26 / Candy 26 are the names I've seen for it. It's pretty hard to find nowadays. Old friend of mine has one in SD. It's one of the nicer older cabs I like. For the boxy styled ones I really like the old Neos and the Sega Aero City.

The riverservice cab I'm talking about is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoSR3Ow62ds

If I were to get one I'd just hook up PS3/360 to it...

Few more pickups for the month:

DSC00135.jpg

GamesTM 87 and Tales of the Tempest (new & sealed for £5 :D)

DSC00136.jpg

Kept on putting off buying Animal Crossing Wii as I have the GC and DS versions, but got it for a decent price. Fragile was only around £15 new at PA so had to get it too :)

Gagaman

StormwatchGR said:
rava.jpg

Beautiful eyes. They're like marbles! :D

painey

StormwatchGR said:
rava.jpg

nice dungarees.

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
39736Photo00019.jpg

I got two of these for cheap (12€ at local MediaMarkt) for me and a friend. Bought them primarily to play online coop. Graphics are awful, btw :lol

MarkMan said:
will do.

give yourself a hug for me, and eat all your food too.

---

Happy Birthday!

Mark, she's so adorable. I know this is a gaming forum, but keep up the great work at parenting.

Surprisingly, I'm moved most by the pictures of animals, children and new homes (the cars are nice though).

Drame

OMG Aero said:

Don't worry, it's much longer than it initially appears. I've never really heard anyone complain about it's length.

Top Bottom