• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Yes Boss!

JEKKI said:
ahh u beat me to it!!

I was trying to get those earlier, but that was a day before they came out.

Ive been too lazy to try again since then...

btw Im still too lazy o_O

In this case being lazy might be a benefit. :lol

But there is a video out there of Wonderland so you can at least know what you are getting for your $2. That one is a bit of fun, if extremely uninspired. Z. One is even more generic...the mechanic being that you you get to pick the direction your ship fires...feels a bit like Scramble.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Atari FlashBack 2 ( 40 games built-in ( yeah River Raid is there too ) , it's real Atari 2600 hardware but smaller , composite video + 1 for audio , games look great on my Taunts '42 Rear Projection , and yes , you can still use your MegaDrive controller.

3951337942_8da06705cc_o.jpg

3951338050_3e051e6332_o.jpg

3950560247_40fe3fce67_o.jpg

3951338170_2c8c08d893_o.jpg

Falt

DSCF0115.jpg

<3

DSCF0124.jpg

Picked this up last month. Issue 3 was supposed to be out today but it's been delayed, gah!

l4d.jpg

Pretty much addicted, just finished vol. 4.

DSCF0128-1.jpg

Greatest hangover cure, ever! (next to Solpadeine)

Oh okay. Well any of you PS3 guys know if they sell it or ICO on the PS3 store?

someone mentioned they might sell them on there.

I had already made the change to xbox whenever SOTC came out so I..... didn't get to play it!

I am getting the newest of their games as well! Last Guardian or whatever.

MidnightRider said:
Oh okay. Well any of you PS3 guys know if they sell it or ICO on the PS3 store?

someone mentioned they might sell them on there.
Well, if you really want it keep asking SCE because God of War 1 and 2 are being re-released in HD for PS3 as a way to promote the franchise and market the third major installment. I would love to see ICO and SOTC collection :)

woodypop

aggro crag said:
Saturn w/Action Replay cart[IMG]

[IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/xtaichixninjax/DSCN0357.jpg

It's a Saturn month for me. Loving the system so far.
If that's your intro to the Saturn, you've had a most excellent start.

Thumbs up!

woodypop

DTJAAAAM said:
Bought quite a bit at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo:

Loads o' Stuff[IMG][/QUOTE]
Is that Snatcher I see?!

I considered picking it up, but passed on it. Now I'm kicking myself. =(

(Where do you live? :D)

Good luck at 7/11 it should be straight forward on their machine. If not it can be found through a couple menus according to the website. One being under JTB Event. Just keep digging and you'll find it. Family Mart, AM/PM, Sunkus, and CirkleK also sell the tickets, but without the PSP raffle ticket.

Yes Boss!

Zerokku said:

Wow, that is like an incredible run for the DS for one week. Really underscores why the DS s the best system of all time.

Also, Saturn Love has returned to this page!!!!! It is the best system I never owned.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Yes Boss! said:
Wow, that is like an incredible run for the DS for one week. Really underscores why the DS s the best system of all time.

Pretty much. Dementium is highly underrated. I can see why people wouldn't like it but I really enjoy it. It's surprisingly atmospheric, especially for a DS game.

Yes Boss!

Zerokku said:
Pretty much. Dementium is highly underrated. I can see why people wouldn't like it but I really enjoy it. It's surprisingly atmospheric, especially for a DS game.

Love Dementium. Loved Moon even more. I still don't have Scribblenauts :-(

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
Falt said:
l4d.jpg

Pretty much addicted, just finished vol. 4.
I'm reading this at the moment in hardcover. I've just finished the second and started on the third so we've read about the same amount. It's soooo good, definitely in my top 3 of current comics.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
aggro crag said:
DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

It's a Saturn month for me. Loving the system so far.

As if YES's post wasn't going to be topped. Now two of my favorite games of all time.

Now you'll need a bunch of people, two multi-link adapters, copy of Saturn bomberman, and 10 controllers and you're all set.

Kagami

Kadey said:
Now you'll need a bunch of people, two multi-link adapters, copy of Saturn bomberman, and 10 controllers and you're all set.
Eh, it's better if you stick to 8 or less. The 9-10 player maps are meh.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kagami said:
Eh, it's better if you stick to 8 or less. The 9-10 player maps are meh.

The more room, the more people, the better. The 8 player stages are more of a cosmetic thing and specific stage only stuff. And they end way too fast with 8 people.

DTJAAAAM

Jazzem said:
*bow*

How much was the copy of Lufia II? :)

It cost me $25. The game was boxed and had the map, but no instructions.

woodypop said:
Is that Snatcher I see?!

I considered picking it up, but passed on it. Now I'm kicking myself. =(

(Where do you live? :D)

Yep, I got that for $90 after some negotiation. Seattle!

6816_143892106645_685251645_3139729_2334906_n.jpg

Just picked these up a few hours ago, my bro bought them for me as late late birthday gifts. So now I have 4 PS3 games, and have beaten none (Uncharted & Burnout Paradise are the other two). My backloggery account just loves me, and mocks me with all the unbeaten games.

Anyway, I hate SF4 right now because I've never played a fighting game on a PlayStation system and the analog and directional buttons just don't seem to work for this game. I had no problem playing Dreamcast, Wii, GC fighters in the past >>; (GC has the best controller for fighters IMO)

I love LBP though =D

Kai Ozu

343irur.jpg

r7rqyp.jpg

20mp15.jpg

33vetsm.jpg

2laaqlk.jpg

Got a new neogeo with component out, the pic dose not do the thing justice, looks beautiful. Soul silver is really disappointing.

woodypop

DTJAAAAM said:
Yep, I got that for $90 after some negotiation. Seattle!
That's AWESOME. I'd have definitely bit at that price. I could only stay at the expo until about 12:30, and the guy wanted $140 at the time.

Great pick-ups!

(Seattle here, too. Represent!)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
VibratingDonkey said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2qvdvkj.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/4j9hg5.jpg[IMG]
Did you know that Lee Pace can actually walk and isn't named Roy? Could someone explain to me what all that nonsense was about? Worst practical joke ever?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Top Bottom