• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Azzurri

GQman2121 said:
b6d9wk.jpg

Think they'll cover the spread; 14 I think? I mean the browns are dreadful, I don't think they'll win more then 3 games if that.

GQman2121 said:

$90 for upper level, 24 rows back? ouch.

Even though the Browns suck, they usually play great against teams in their division, should be a good game.

That said, I hope the Bengals win the division. :D

UnluckyKate said:
Exactly.

In the commentary and behind the scenes you're told that Lee Pace and some conspirators for some reason tricked people into believing he had lost the use of his legs in a motorcycle accident and that his name was Roy, the name of the character he's playing, who has lost the use of his legs in a horse accident. There's footage of him crawling out of his trailer and into a wheelchair. Thought he was some crazy method actor or something. But then it's all revealed to be a joke..or something, I don't know.

Hey look at that, Wikipedia actually knew the answer.

outsidah said:
I love 5 Guys, thankfully we do have them in Florida now.

I have to say that In And Out holds a special place in my heart. It's a similar concept, but for a quick, dirty little burger and those little potato chip like fries, In And Out wins.

Five Guys is more of a real meal, if that makes any sense.

Love both of them! Five Guys iPhone pics, pardon the MEH quality.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/outsidah/IMG_0265.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/outsidah/IMG_0267.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

this thread made me search the 5 guys website for store locations in Mississippi AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? WE HAVE ONE NOW! ONE IN THE WHOLE STATE! AND THE PLUS SIDE OF THIS IS IT'S LIKE 9 MILES FROM MY HOUSE OVER IN A SHOPPING CENTER! OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First up, I bought TMNT Smash Up and reserved Brutal Legend. I'm digging both. TMNT isn't quite up to Brawl par, but not much else is either...so all smiles in this corner. The Brutal Legend demo is excellent. The art style is out of this world - reminds me of reading Heavy Metal over the years.

games.jpg

Soul Calibur IV is a fucking blast, best HD fighter this gen hands down - especially multiplayer (haven't tried it online, though). Unfortunately, I've stunk at it since I bought it a few weeks ago...so I picked up the guide to hopefully get me in position to enjoy it actually hold my own against people.

sc.jpg

Next, a plain Jane basketball I bought to replace an aging ball I've used for four years, along with one of those rad beaded nets that give the swish of a chain net without snagging your finger every few plays. The new basketball goal I bought is on its way, so I'll finally have my own goal to play on early next week. A few of my buddies are pumped, especially that I have family nearby with a driveway for us to play on (wouldn't do me much good in my apartment).

bball.jpg

Here's the obligatory new batch of posters / frames for the Triple B Den. Most are 16x20" and the small ones are 8x10".

posters1.jpg

posters2.jpg

posters3.jpg

posters4.jpg

I also bought three racks to display the various bits of Circus memorabilia I've picked up this year. It's a showcase to help remember what a killer year it's been for Britney fans, specifically the tour that we'll never forget.

wall1.jpg

wall2.jpg

wall3.jpg

SlickVic

2efs2o3.jpg

Got PoP and DMC4 for $6 a piece. Batman:AA for basically $3 after gift cards/promos and the X-Plorer for $10. All bought new. Good haul this month.

Ardorx

Banned
Where'd you get DMC4 and PoP at for that price?

Edit: By the way, Toy Soldier it's cool that you love boobs and all but do you really need to post those every time? Also, are you in a relationship with another woman?

SlickVic

Ardorx said:
Where'd you get DMC4 and PoP at for that price?

New copies of DMC4 PC are incredibly cheap on Amazon Marketplace. $2+$4 shipping. I wasn't sure if it really would be a brand new copy but sure enough, 3 days after I ordered it came and was a brand new sealed copy.

As for PoP, got that off the GoGamer labor day sale. I think the cheapest at the moment is $10 @ Newegg.

Ardorx

Banned
SlickVic said:
New copies of DMC4 PC are incredibly cheap on Amazon Marketplace. $2+$4 shipping. I wasn't sure if it really would be a brand new copy but sure enough, 3 days after I ordered it came and was a brand new sealed copy.

As for PoP, got that off the GoGamer labor day sale. I think the cheapest at the moment is $10 @ Newegg.

Thanks. DMC4 is a total score at such a low price and PoP can't be too bad at under $15.

SlickVic said:

In the UK, NOWHERE has it in stock brand new, near impossible to get your hands on a copy :(

GQman2121

Banned
Blue Heeler said:
$90 for upper level, 24 rows back? ouch.

Even though the Browns suck, they usually play great against teams in their division, should be a good game.

That said, I hope the Bengals win the division. :D

They're at the mid field so I'll have a good view. To sit 20 row closer the price is almost $200!

Accident

ka0i21.jpg

Had fun last week in a japanese supermarket, a new Blackberry after my iPhone was stolen :(, lips wireless mics and a new head knocker in my collection.

I'd probably vomit if I had to look at gross ZZ saggy tits and Brittany Spears merch for extended periods. Having that as a (I'll assume) TV/drinking room is maybe not the best idea ever.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Toy Story's room is legendary. It's intentionally over-the-top gaudy. I think
hope

And yes, he's married.

Volcynika

Looks like this'll be the last time I pick up anything in this month (barring sweet dealz somewhere)

So my earlier pickups combined with the fresh ones. It was pretty much all about the handhelds for me this month.

20r36sl.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He is restless yet not motivated, sad but hopeful, not quick to care but deep down inside, he wants everyone to be happy. That's him!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
He is restless yet not motivated, sad but hopeful, not quick to care but deep down inside, he wants everyone to be happy. That's him!

Who me?

Yea I know.

*cool guy post*

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Who me?

Yea I know.

*cool guy post*

You feel as though you are missing something. You work hard to find what it is, whatever it is, wishing, waiting. Despite your continued success, you feel incomplete. :D

And TOY! WTH!? Now I can't defend your purchases.

-=locks him in a room=- Okay now let it all out.

Top Bottom