• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

andylsun

Gah, that posting of Xenoblade Monado Secret Archives book has just made me buy it. Postage almost the same as the price of the book. I must stop looking in this thread.

BdoUK

She's technically an August pickup but she's kept me busy so I haven't been able to post until now (yellow lab, 10 weeks old as of yesterday).

DeOQ4.jpg

Very cute Labrador. Is she from English breeding lines?

Also my Lab had that same duck when he was a puppy. Don't expect it to last long :).

Weenerz

Banned
She's technically an August pickup but she's kept me busy so I haven't been able to post until now (yellow lab, 10 weeks old as of yesterday).

DeOQ4.jpg

Have a 6 year old black lab myself. Don't expect them to grow up too much, mine still has the energy of a young pup. I get him one of those ducks every few weeks, to feed his thirst for destruction. He shreds it and keeps the heads as his "duck". Always make sure to remove the squeaker, mine loves to eat it and yak it back up later the same day.

dubc35

Thanks everyone, pup has been great so far. She has some, er, diarrhea today though. :(

Very cute Labrador. Is she from English breeding lines?

Also my Lab had that same duck when he was a puppy. Don't expect it to last long :).
Yes, English breeding lines.

Have a 6 year old black lab myself. Don't expect them to grow up too much, mine still has the energy of a young pup. I get him one of those ducks every few weeks, to feed his thirst for destruction. He shreds it and keeps the heads as his "duck". Always make sure to remove the squeaker, mine loves to eat it and yak it back up later the same day.
Ha, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to do that. I had a black lab when I was a kid. My dad had a yellow later on. My brother has a choc and yellow right now. So, we're kind of a lab family, lol.

jimi_dini

Gah, that posting of Xenoblade Monado Secret Archives book has just made me buy it. Postage almost the same as the price of the book. I must stop looking in this thread.

Wah?

Cancel your order and order it from here (formerly known as bk1.jp):
http://honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_03347859.html

Is around 1000 Yen for shipping to Europe via SAL air (which I used). You could even use sea, which will take ages, but will probably be around 500 Yen or so, dirt cheap. Book itself is around 2700 Yen (the price shown is tax included).
You probably went amazon.co.jp, they rip you off.

Cheddahz

Banned
I broke down and got another copy of The Witcher 2 for ten bucks at Best Buy (I already own a copy of it on PC) and I got a free five dollar coupon for a pre-owned game at Gamestop, so I decided to pick up PoP 2008

DSC_0237-1.jpg

Cheska

I broke down and got another copy of The Witcher 2 for ten bucks at Best Buy (I already own a copy of it on PC) and I got a free five dollar coupon for a pre-owned game at Gamestop, so I decided to pick up PoP 2008

Proud of you dude, on both counts :)

Izick

Shit, I can't wait to play Witcher 2 again. I got about two chapters in back when it first came out on the 360, and the months since then, a lot of bad shit has gone down and I didn't really have the time (or motivation) to play it, but after I finish up Sleeping Dogs, I'm going to give it another, proper shot.

The small bit I played was fantastic though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I went to Wal-Mart with the sole intention of picking up the Star Wars original trilogy blu-ray. And the thing that sucks about following games is you know what's coming out, and when it's coming out, so since I don't follow movies, I found something awesome at Wal-Mart and it was the first time in a long time that I felt childlike joy in surprise.

tim1pzq7t.jpg

tim220j6w.jpg

bPod

Finally sold my old iPhone 3GS and bought this beauty:
7983060706_4e08d2f8b3_z.jpg

Every time I see this phone, it makes me jelly that I have to wait till November to get my hands on it.

Edit: Oops...stupid me, I thought it was the SIII - nonetheless, I hate my sh!tberry

FL4TW4V3

Finally got myself a cheap, used Kindle 4 off eBay

2V5Egl.jpg

Monthly Edge magazine (I like their covers a lot lately)

yQcLdl.jpg

Motorcycle jackets for me and my wife

OdU0Ql.jpg

F5F2Vl.jpg

canocha

Pokemon Colosseum:
sIsph.jpg

and Bonus Disc:
gtT4l.jpg

Wario Land - The Shake Dimension:
2udxm.jpg

Mario & Luigi - Partners in Time:
ElKX7.jpg

Flower Sun and Rain:
SlOZj.jpg

Golden Axe Warrior:
Lmb7s.jpg

The Story of Thor:
pyyvW.jpg

Gauntlet IV:
RJCrL.jpg

Rocket Knight Adventures:
MKbtg.jpg

Light Crusader:
ywuqG.jpg

Now i need Sparkster too! :)

No more games (unless its already pre-ordered) until Wii U arrives!

Cypher

The Doctor is in, Sam Fisher revists Chaos Theory, and warfare rages on in steel mechas and on the expansive battlefield!

DSC06127.jpg

Doctor Lautrec and The Forgotten Knights (3DS)
Splinter Cell 3D (3DS)

DSC06139.jpg

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor (360)
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition (360)

Picked up some scarce Bayonetta prints, and yes, I am selling them! Only 75 of these in existence! They're hand signed and hand numbered. Let me know if you want one. They're $110 shipped within the US and $115 worldwide. Thanks

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

Top Bottom