• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

ibwApT1pahhUPd.jpg

A new musical instrument.

ic2WAvpIO9xwZ.jpg

Two limited editions of Diamond Trust of London. They include authentic diamonds and some other cool stuff.

iRIBJjL9sMyps.jpg

Three RPGs for the Wii, or rather for Dolphin.

i9WZmwmJBUFiJ.jpg

A popular RPG for the 360.

iQihLURuB5Lpn.jpg

The first Fire Emblem for the GBA.

Sylver

Banned
LTTP: Project DIVA f (PSVita)
US31h.jpg

only the game is new

Oblivion Island (BD):
DAGOk.jpg

FnO4L.jpg

I wanted this film since few months.

Free Store stuff (Zen Pinball 2 PS3 and PSVita Classic and SF2 tables cause bought PS3 Zen Pinball 1 ones + TTT2 DLC)
kxquq.png

3uCYU.png

p9tO9.png

uHZaO.png

Eo1T8.png

G5Jys.png

Friggz

Just out of curiosity, how many people have purchased something only because they saw it in this thread? Im probably up to 10 or so purchases directly becuase of these threads.

atomico

KI9jN.jpg

Lollipop was brand new, Shadows is used. Also, the seller didn't say it was PAL (and the picture on the auction was fake)... but it's region free, luckily :p

Also, "bad iPhone 3GS camera is bad" or something

No, I wasn't. Do you have a source? I wouldn't mind getting my money back, since I bought a boxless copy out of mistake.

The authentic carts have the AGB-****-USA in the lower right corner and the nintendo seal of quality in the same corner.

In addition it does not have Roy on the cover, just the fire emblem logo.

The authentic carts have the AGB-****-USA in the lower right corner and the nintendo seal of quality in the same corner.

In addition it does not have Roy on the cover, just the fire emblem logo.
ibbqYlP4nwuJUP.JPG

Like this? Is it possible that there are several different versions of the cart? If I'm going to accuse someone of fraud I need to have a good source to point at.

Beautiful, one of my favourite instruments, how long have you been playing? I've wanted to learn how to play Cello for years, recently been temped to pick to an electric one to start practising on.
Not long at all. I already own another one with better sound. This is a light and cheap, but full-sized, learning cello that I'm going to use when I'm taking classes. At first I was considering getting an electric one, but random comments on the internet convinced me to get an acoustic instrument.

Like this? Is it possible that there are several different versions of the cart? If I'm going to accuse someone of fraud I need to have a good source to point at.

That is the correct label. If it is missing the AGB-***-USA it is definitely a fake. Another way to check is reflect light off the label and see if a number appears in the right side of the label. If the number appears it is legit.

one last check is to look at the circuit board where the connectors are. If it is a Legit copy it should say "Nintendo" down there.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I hate all of you because I'm poor.

As am I but no need to hate, much can be learnt through 'forced' abstention, many things we indulge in is just a purchased distraction from ourselves anyway, and short lived one at that.

That is the correct label. If it is missing the AGB-***-USA it is definitely a fake. Another way to check is reflect light off the label and see if a number appears in the right side of the label. If the number appears it is legit.

one last check is to look at the circuit board where the connectors are. If it is a Legit copy it should say "Nintendo" down there.
Well, at least it's a good fake. There are no stamped numbers on the label, but the circuit board does say "Nintendo".

I got it from a third-party seller on Amazon. Should I complain to them directly or contact Amazon's general customer service?

Deefuzz

Not really much gaming related thus far. But I will share!

photo2a.jpg

This was a stupid preorder that I forgot to cancel. So now I have this thing.

photo1.jpg

Speaking of Dark Knight Rises. I decided to pick up a bottle of the stuff Alfred was talking about having at that cafe.

photo4-1.jpg

A couple of choice items for pumpkin season, and a couple of surprises that I stumbled across while shopping. All fantastic so far.

photo5.jpg

Finally found some series 8 minifigs, and my groping technique worked out! got 4 out of 5 correct!

photo2.jpg

Found this badboy in Target last night back in the Halloween section.

photo3.jpg

And the one gaming thing I picked up. Some monies to throw some old PSN stuff on my Vita.

BFIB

photo4-1.jpg

O'Fallon Brewery Pumpkin beer is good, but their chocolate beer they serve in St. Louis is godly.

Excellent alcohol choices!

Well, at least it's a good fake. There are no stamped numbers on the label, but the circuit board does say "Nintendo".

I got it from a third-party seller on Amazon. Should I complain to them directly or contact Amazon's general customer service?

Zipped covered most of the points, but you can also tell because the Nintendo and ERSB logos are off (the E is too small), the seal of quality logo lacks clarity, the corners of the label are too rounded and even from the photo you can tell the print quality is below average with incorrect colours.

You should complain to the seller directly to start with, chances are they'll give you a refund so you'll keep quiet, if they deny it is a fake and refuse to issue a full refund then you have the perfect story to tell Amazon.

Deefuzz

O'Fallon Brewery Pumpkin beer is good, but their chocolate beer they serve in St. Louis is godly.

Excellent alcohol choices!

Thanks!

I do love their Cherry Chocolate and their Wheach. O'Fallon is some great stuff!

archnemesis said:
That's the vilest thing ever created by man.

Yeah that's a rough swallow there. Dry and medicinal. I've found some cocktails said to work with it well so I think my next course of action is to give those a try.

MYE

I went fucking stupid today and impulse bought a $600 watch lol

BZo1V.jpg

(tbh, pics dont do it justice. It has a gorgeous, subtle shine that is almost impossible to capture in pics)

Bought MGS4 today. Saints Row yesterday. ICO+SotC and DROtR at the beginning of this week.
Batman AC and Batman animated series was last week.

ryr1r.jpg

I need to control myself holy shit.

jbueno

No, I wasn't. Do you have a source? I wouldn't mind getting my money back, since I bought a boxless copy out of mistake.

Your copy is an obvious fake, the Nintendo and ESRB logo are odd and no AGB number. The second pic you posted looks more like it, but I can´t tell if it´s actually a white background (which would make it a fake) or a map like in the original cart. I would try to get a refund.

cj_iwakura

This thread is always humbling, but ah well:

pickup002.jpg

Beatmania IIDX 9th Style(PS2, Jpn) and Siren: New Translation(PS3, Asia) from here($40), as well as Boondocks Season 1, Dinosaurs 1 & 2, and BSG Season 2. Buy two get one free, $30 total.

Saroyan

pickups for September so far,

Espgaluda II and Dodonpachi for Android on my Galaxy S3

New games, I've somehow gone this long having never played a Metal Gear Solid game, that is going to change.

Did a little used vinyl shopping, and also happened across the Mega Man 6 cart hanging out on the shelf, I had to get it.

New cartridge for my Rega Planar 2 table, and a stylus force gauge to set it up, since the cheap digital one I had seems to be broken.

And I picked up a fresh bottle of my favorite go to scotch on the way home from work tonight, very nice

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Happy times !

DSCF5507.jpg

Is that a DFK pcb?

I went fucking stupid today and impulse bought a $600 watch lol

http://i.imgur.com/BZo1V.jpg[IMG]
(tbh, pics dont do it justice. It has a gorgeous, subtle shine that is almost impossible to capture in pics)

I need to control myself holy shit.[/QUOTE]

Emporio Armani is only fucking stupid if you don't want to look like a baller.

But clearly, you do. Respect.

Top Bottom