• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

nny

Citizenship said:
haha, same here. When I saw couple of sites with the same idea, I didn't get it. the tutorial helped me a lot actually. it's really cool, I just spent two hours playing it and creating some weirdo shapes :p
would be cool if we get to trade with each other.

ps: Blonde Readhead rockmysox :D

I find the idea behind the game brilliantly simple..and really addictive. Oh, I don't have wireless internet at home, so I haven't touched those functionalities of the game. There's a thread around here with people sharing puzzles..I'm stuck with single player. :/

and hurray for Blonde Redhead ahah

i1154683_Picture62.jpg

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
sonata2.jpg

Guy at EB didn't know I already picked up a faceplate yesterday when I put a preorder down, heheh.

Rolf NB

Second week ...

66ebk2b.jpg

Very disappointed with Taito Legends. Taito Legends 2 is so awesome. The first one not so much.
Very happy with the other two.

6h5nv4y.jpg

My Sept haul, not as impressive as others but I'm happily enjoying Super Paper Mario right now

Gotta save up dough for all the big releases coming up for the rest of the year :D

marwan

Banned
sorry, a bit off topic, but i couldn't stand playing Super Paper Mario(though i loved all previous Mario RPG games) because of the lousy character designs! what's up with that! everyone looks like they're made out of strings and have really weird shapes!

Wired

Been a slow month as far as games go, I've just bought four of them. Also two movies, sorry about the crappy pic I guess I was shaking
games.jpg

Other than that I've also bought some Ghost in the Shell stuff
gitsstuff.jpg

And some manga, which arrived today
fma.jpg

womfalcs3 said:
Woe... what are those Disney sets? I've never seen them before.

Yeah. I had been ignoring those 'Treasure' box sets because I thought they were a rip-off and buying these other more normal discs. But I realized I was buying 1 hour discs for $10 each whereas these treasure packs have 5 hours of material for $25 or $30 each.

I watch them with my 2-year old . . . much better than watching the dreck that is on TV these days. She's loved Mickey practically since birth . . . she used to call him 'My' because that is all should could managed. (She can say 'Mickey' now though.)

speculawyer said:
I think that says more about you than the Super Mario Galaxy box.:D

yes it says that I've preordered so much stuff from this particular EB, that they had no problem giving me someone elses preorder gifts

and you know what the best part is I don't own a 360 YET!

DSC00793.gif

Before people attack me for buying an old video Ipod and the questionable DS Lite skin, I bought them both used from a friend, and I couldn't be happier :D.

Ravenn17 said:
fox3uq5.jpg

All Sanwa parts. MGS case is poplar wood stained pickeled white. Pai Mei case is pine wood.

BTW, the photo of the MGS artwork isn't representative of the final color scheme, but it's good enough. :D

wow that is fucking awesome! Is this your site? If so, will you be doing more designs? Any 360 faceplate/controller artwork?

Edit: nm, read the website. going to look into this some more...

Ravenn17

Masta_Killah said:
wow that is fucking awesome! Is this your site? If so, will you be doing more designs? Any 360 faceplate/controller artwork?

Edit: nm, read the website. going to look into this some more...

Yeah, Byrdo does wonderful work. He's very professional too. I had a PCB problem, and he apologized and replaced it within a week. His sticks may seem like a lot of money (mine was over $250), but it's well worth it if you want stick that looks and works phenomenally.

B.K.

I got Growlanser V today.

I'm going to go to another Toys R Us before class on Friday to see if I can find anything good for the Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale. The one I went to today didn't have anything good.

h3ro

renessahnz said:
thanks. it's an absolute blast to drive even though it's not really a sports car.

Anything with snails under the hood doesn't have to be a sports car to be a blast! Congrats!:D

SICK X5 marwan! By the looks of your neighborhood and your license plates, Dubai? Or am I totally off?

edit to add: marwan.... M5!! is that also yours, or is it your neighbors?

dankir

h3ro said:
Anything with snails under the hood doesn't have to be a sports car to be a blast! Congrats!:D

SICK X5 marwan! By the looks of your neighborhood and your license plates, Dubai? Or am I totally off?

Marwan has the new X5, M5 and an M6!!!

purg3

slept with Malkin
Not gaming related, but I just adopted my first pet. Got her from the local Humane Society animal shelter. She is 5 months old.

DSC00816.jpg

marwan

Banned
h3ro said:

what made you think Dubai? :) it's Abu-Dhabi actually. And yes the M5 is mine.

the M6 is my bros. he just happened to be over the day i took the pics :)

Dragoon_lantz said:
yes it says that I've preordered so much stuff from this particular EB, that they had no problem giving me someone elses preorder gifts

and you know what the best part is I don't own a 360 YET!

Looks like it is time to Jump In! :D

purgeface said:
Not gaming related, but I just adopted my first pet. Got her from the local Humane Society animal shelter. She is 5 months old.

DSC00816.jpg

Start taking lots of pictures to bring out when the threads go awry.

Variable

marwan said:

Noooo, think of the environment!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well I tried to link an image, didn't work, now I can't delete. Anyway, picked up Wild Arms 2, 5, Growlanser Heritage of War, Fatal Fury Battle Archives, Hitman 3 and Robotech Battlecry for the GC

Oh here we go.

P1010140.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

h3ro

marwan said:

The architecture actually gave it away, plus the clear sky and trees.

Also, as soon as I saw the pics I thought of the Bahrain F1 track. :lol

Top Bottom