• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Black DC, Hori FS EX2, GGXX:AC so far this month.
DSCF1430e.jpg

Quadruple dipping on GGXX and I'm not even a huge fan :(

purg3

slept with Malkin
MobiusPigeon said:
how are you guys getting eternal sonata faceplates? i pre ordered mine and they said they wouldnt have them until the game came.

I got mine on Friday with preorder.

Picked this up last week but didnt post since I was teh banned :(.
horistickpic.jpg

It works great, atleast for being my first arcade stick purchase. Tested it out with Puzzle Fighter, DOA4, and with MAME. Strikers 1945, DoDonPachi. Good buy.

Sagitario

septiembre07.jpg

Metroid month :D ...

- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Metroid
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid Zero Mission
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

womfalcs3

Banned
speculawyer said:
The PS3 is becoming nothing but a Blu-Ray player.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k153/speculawyer/gamehaul.jpg[/QUOTE]

Woe... what are those Disney sets? I've never seen them before.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Farore said:
septiembre07.jpg

Metroid month :D ...

- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Metroid
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid Zero Mission
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Isn't Metroid Zero Mission pretty much a remake of the NES game?

dsc02339gx6.jpg

I almost picked up the Hori Arcade Stick, but I decided to wait for VF5 before I bought one.

And I also have so many Halo cups now (I count about seven).

Hooray video games. :(

Forsete

uploadSam.jpg

XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB, Lost Planet is included
Coltek 600WATT PSU
Kington PC4200 1024MB RAM for a total of 2.5GB
Heavenly Sword

BD movies
Bridge to Terabithia
Big Fish

Roxas

pict0070ns9.jpg

7 years after foolishly GIVING this game away (not even selling it) i finally get my hands back on a perfect looking Vagrant Story. Found it in my second hand store for £6. Couldn't believe my luck.

Ravenn17

fox3uq5.jpg

ravenn1.jpg

All Sanwa parts. MGS case is poplar wood stained pickeled white. Pai Mei case is pine wood.

BTW, the photo of the MGS artwork isn't representative of the final color scheme, but it's good enough. :D

rSpooky

Roxas said:
pict0070ns9.jpg

7 years after foolishly GIVING this game away (not even selling it) i finally get my hands back on a perfect looking Vagrant Story. Found it in my second hand store for £6. Couldn't believe my luck.
Aahh the memories I haev of this game :) It's awesome.. cool find

Echoes

nny said:
Picross! yes. That game pretty much owns my life right now.
haha, same here. When I saw couple of sites with the same idea, I didn't get it. the tutorial helped me a lot actually. it's really cool, I just spent two hours playing it and creating some weirdo shapes :p
would be cool if we get to trade with each other.

ps: Blonde Readhead rockmysox :D

Alpha_eX said:
Dammit man, put that thing on the floor before it falls to it, then you'll have a real crysis on your hands!
It weighs approximately five billion tons, so it'll pretty much only move if it's hit by a T-Rex flying an F14. Plus, it won't fit below the desk, that's where I keep my legs and feet. And also shelves with games and stuff on them.

VibratingDonkey said:
It weighs approximately five billion tons, so it'll pretty much only move if it's hit by a T-Rex flying an F14. Plus, it won't fit below the desk, that's where I keep my legs and feet. And also shelves with games and stuff on them.
Specs?

Rimshot

VibratingDonkey said:

Hehe i got that P180 chassi when it came out :) Loved it for its spacial design and "sound proof" design ^^

Btw, I guess you are from Sweden ;)? Looking at that little marker on your chassi.

CAVE343

Picked up a Wii with damaged box :D Classic controller, Edge (bit late) Heavenly Sword and iPod nano with Creative ep-630 earphones.

DSCF2912.JPG

Finally got these in the mail.

DSCF2916.JPG

marwan

Banned
here is my latest purchase that arrived today....i bought a new XBOX 360 pro since my launch 360 RROD on me and i couldn't be bother to waste time by sending to MS, i will now since i got a replacement...and prob end up giving to my friend in the U.s since i'll send it to him to send it to MS.

purchase.jpg

for some reason it doesnt say pro or mention HDMI on the box, i was about to flip when i saw the box missing the HDMI label, i though amazon sent me the wrong the unit all the way accross the tlantic! *phew*
purchase2.jpg

purchase3.jpg

manufactured on July 1st 2007......btw, it's extremly quiet!!! :D
pro.jpg

EDIT: WTF? i cannot fit the HDMI cable and AV to use the optical out because the AV/component cable is so darn thick!!!
madani.gif
is there a way around it?

marwan said:
here is my latest purchase that arrived today....i bought a new XBOX 360 pro since my launch 360 RROD on me and i couldn't be bother to waste time by sending to MS, i will now since i got a replacement...and prob end up giving to my friend in the U.s since i'll send it to him to send it to MS.

it?

Dude, you should cover this serial number on the last picture...

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Might want to pull that serial number pic or at least blur that info.

edit:
WTF? i cannot fit the HDMI cable and AV to use the optical out because the AV/component cable is so darn thick!!! is there a way around it?

No, only the elite comes with the optical audio dongle. I was equally pissed. You have to buy the dongle from Amazon ($45) or Ebay. :(

This pissed me off to no end. I can't believe how stupid that is.

marwan

Banned
Klaxon said:
Dude, you should cover this serial number on the last picture...

oops, thanks for the reminder! i was too excited and forgot about to cover them up! doh'

cicero, try to read them and i'll pay you a $100 if you get them right :)

marwan

Banned
VanMardigan said:
Might want to pull that serial number pic or at least blur that info.

edit:

No, only the elite comes with the optical audio dongle. I was equally pissed. You have to buy the dongle from Amazon ($45) or Ebay. :(

This pissed me off to no end. I can't believe how stupid that is.

doh!

is this the one you're talking about?

cable.jpg

Rimshot

marwan said:

Did amazon ship all that over to Europe without any probs ? o.0 Though they were only shipping those things to the states.

marwan

Banned
Rimshot said:
Did amazon ship all that over to Europe without any probs ? o.0 Though they were only shipping those things to the states.

no they shipped to my forwarding mailbox in the U.S(NY), and that service forwards all my packages to my address in the UAE.

very useful, but you pay extra for shipping.

marwan

Banned
VanMardigan said:
41lfHItkIVL._AA280_.jpg

This is the one.

edit: Yeah, it's the same one. The Amazon one comes with an hdmi cable.

thanks!

oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....now i have to go hunting for that MS 360 HDMI cable or the audio one i posted above! ;0

Rimshot

marwan said:
no they shipped to my forwarding mailbox in the U.S(NY), and that service forwards all my packages to my address in the UAE.

very useful, but you pay extra for shipping.

Cool, how do i set up that =)?

And Salamo aleikom. (hard to write with english letters hehe)

marwan

Banned
Rimshot said:
Cool, how do i set up that =)?

And Salamo aleikom. (hard to write with english letters hehe)

aliekum salam bro :)

which country you at?

here is the site, you can sign up there, and they give you a pre-paid Master Card with a U.S billing address :) ....it's awesome!

EDIT: i'll take the plunge and get the MS 360 HDMI cables from barnes and noble(they ship directly to me)....fir now i'll enjoy my 360 through my LCDs stereo speakers instead surround sound 5.1 :(

oh well, just a matter of time!

Rimshot

marwan said:
aliekum salam bro :)

which country you at?

here is the site, you can sign up there, and they give you a pre-paid Master Card with a U.S billing address :) ....it's awesome!

I'm in Sweden :) Cold but nice place hehe.

And thanks, I'll check it out.

Edit: btw, where was the url again? ^^;

Top Bottom