• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

ymmv

Banned
Tiduz said:
Wasnt that spiderman trilogy ridicilously high priced? something like 120$ ?

I checked Play.com, price is pretty reasonable for a 3-disc edition: about 60 euro. Release date is Oct 15.

marwan

Banned
neojubei said:
The spider-man trilogy came out in Europe and I do believe all of the discs can work on the N.A. ps3. I was going to order them online, but I cannot stand that EU rating label. so ugly.

is the label a removable sticker? or is it a part of the cover?

MoxManiac

Lyte Edge said:
Some stuff from the end of August, too, since I never posted the pics.

1421150584_200a3267e8_b.jpg

Took the Xbox 360 Sengoku Musou 2 and traded it for the PS2 version so I could make full use of the expansion.

Then I traded the PS2 Orochi Musou towards the 360 version.

The Slim White PSP is awesome...I already got it modded and it's awesome being able to play CPS2 games on TV via the PSP. :D

I think the only thing left for this month is Halo 3.

I hope SW2 XL comes to the US. Katsuie looks awesome :/

Tiduz

Eurogaime
ymmv said:
I checked Play.com, price is pretty reasonable for a 3-disc edition: about 60 euro. Release date is Oct 15.

wow thats alot cheaper then i expected, i might just get it for that price :D

GrayFoxPL

Colony Wars
Taito Legends 2
Ape Escape 3

PSN:

Tekken 5: DR
Real Bout Special: Dominated Mind
Metal Slug X
The Last Blade
Locoroco: Corecho

When I can use camera I'll get pics ASAP. :D

Been content for a while catching up with the backlog, but picked these up a week ago 3-for-2 $60 total.

09picks.jpg

These I went right into playing. Been a while since I aimed for Silent Assassin ranks in a Hitman, fun as always.

Edit: And now September is complete with some Halo 3 just picked up.

.hacked

Just got back from my trip to Tokyo and TGS and here is a pic of all my japan loot :D

japanloot.jpg

Some highlights:

- Final Fantasy: Crisis Core LE PSP + Black PSP Slim

- BluRay anime box sets (Platlabor 1+2, GitS, Jin-Roh, Avalon and Steamboy)

- Fullmetal Alchemist and FF:Advent Children rings from the Square Enix store

- Anime boobie pillows

- robot bugs

- and much much more!!!

:D

haunts

Bacon of Hope
.hacked said:
Just got back from my trip to Tokyo and TGS and here is a pic of all my japan loot :D

japanloot.jpg

Some highlights:

- Anime boobie pillows

- robot bugs

- and much much more!!!

Yoko blow up doll?

Not to mention all the NeoGeo compilations that were announced last week + the stuff thats hitting VC as well, there are already some NeoGeo games out in JPN I think.

Thats what I got my arcade stick for. :)

colinp

Banned
.hacked said:

Some highlights:

- Anime boobie pillows

- robot bugs

- and much much more!!!

I spot Koro from the Ghibli Museum!!! Ah memories :D

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Super Metroid was about $3, Secret of Mana $12. BoF $3, Bof2 $9. $12 for Bahamut Lagoon and $30 for Tales of Destiny Remake. All in all not bad at all.

Sagitario

KyotoMecca said:
No offence, but what, in the name of kikizo, fighting games are you going to play with that?

346ggxbox.jpg

938478_20070501_screen001.jpg

937293_20070118_screen010.jpg

941599_20070625_screen003.jpg

fatal-fury-virtual-console-20070920042522786.jpg

Also:
* Art of Fighting Anthology
* The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga
* Samurai Shodown Anthology

Lee N

Membre
KyotoMecca said:
No offence, but what, in the name of kikizo, fighting games are you going to play with that?
You know what, I have gotten that question on every single forum I've posted that image on. It's getting a little tiring with all the ignorance..

First of all, arcade sticks are not only for Fighting Games - there are plenty of arcade style games on Virtual Console that makes it worth picking up a stick. A whole range of shmups, a couple of beat em ups, and then Neo Geo games are getting released soon too. But since you asked, I'm also going to pick-up Guilty Gear XX Λ Core when it gets released in the US.

Sagitario

Lee N said:
You know what, I have gotten that question on every single forum I've posted that image on. It's getting a little tiring with all the ignorance..

First of all, arcade sticks are not only for Fighting Games - there are plenty of arcade style games on Virtual Console that makes it worth picking up a stick. A whole range of shmups, a couple of beat em ups, and then Neo Geo games are getting released soon too. But since you asked, I'm also going to pick-up Guilty Gear XX Λ Core when it gets released in the US.

I already helped your case ;) ...

Lee N

Membre
Farore said:
I already helped your case ;) ...
I saw that after I posted myself.. I love you.

I even forgot why I opened this thread in the first place. I was gonna post this:

smvZKrinR.jpg

I also got this for a friend:

uEsEhCiLG.jpg

Top Bottom