• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Grecco

eternalb said:
Play Halo 3 with Bungie.

Wonderfull. Ill have my secretary call Bungie up and set up a date. Smashing.

I hate you, i hope at least Gamestop has some for people going to the midnight openings cause i really really need a new layanrd and a Halo laynard would be cool

OverHeat

« generous god »
4uxxydl.jpg

But no PSP slim yet...still not available around here.
Should have one around the 19

Roxas

PICT0069.jpg

- Killer 7
- Psychonauts
- Red Faction 2
- Dark Chronicle (Cloud 2)

For some inexplicable reason i sold Dark Chronicle a couple of years ago (may of been low on funds) so i just had to get it back. Killer 7 and Red Faction 2 were a steal at £3 and £2, and Psychonauts is always a game i wanted to try out.

xcomp

distantmantra said:
I typically don't post my haul until the end of the month, but I'll make an exception this what came today in the mail...

ACE3.JPG

Another Century's Episode 3: The Final with first pressing bonus artbook.
I wanted that but I was too late with my pre-order... /Jealousy D:

bryehn

Was really excited to see this in my local Wal-Mart (It's a shity Wal-Mart). So excited I forgot to get the component cables. TV out is the reason I bought a second PSP.

psp.jpg

Then I saw that the box contained my ARCH NEMESIS!!! THE FUCKING BLISTER PACK!!!

"Hey thanks for buying a $200 piece of equipment, hack at it with scissors and maybe you'll get to play it some day"

psp2.jpg

.hacked

Benjamin1981 said:
Dude, two ipods but your room and shelf look like shit :lol

It is a old TV stand that a bulk trash pickup away from the dump, you'd be beat up too if you have a 32" TV sitting on top of you for 5-6 years ;)

Tabris

EDIT - Nevermind, my post was hypocritical. If you want 2 ipods, that's cool. Maybe you collect them. Who am I to judge? Congratulations on a great bday haul.

maxmars

Super Paper Mario.. Probably my only game for September. It will serve as a nice appetizer to the holiday season's crazy release list.

spm.jpg

Shinjiru

2j0dthj.jpg

A few of my purchases for the month so far. Sorry for the cell phone picture quality.

I am looking forward to getting 360 #3 back from MS. I am excited about finishing Bioshock and starting up Blue Dragon. I am also looking forward to Eternal Sonata and Stranglehold as well. And I hear there is this game called Halo 3 coming out soon, too. It's going to be a fun filled end of the year!

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
The black Ipod and .hack in .hack's pic are mine. Dunno if I'll keep the Ipod, I want a puppy :)

Animaniac

Just bought a PS3 yesterday to complete the new gen set. :D
3a8ea7cc.jpg

Also, the two pack in games plus Ridge Racer.
726cb9e8.jpg

I'm really enjoying playing with all the features of the XMB. It's so cool. Also I'm catching up on all the demos on PSN. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is addictive, Heavenly Sword is cool and Super Stardust HD is so good it blows my mind.
PSN name: Xenodar :D

Worms: Open Warfare 2 (DS)

probbaly the only thing I'll be getting this month since I need to withhold my funding for OCtober, which promises to be a painful month for my wallet.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Strider2K99 said:
The first thing I'm picking up for this month... and probably the biggest.

ps3.jpg

This is actually the second time I'm buying a PS3 and I get some free Blu-rays at least. Not to mention I can still take advantage of the five free Blu-rays offer. I've got HDMI cables coming in soon.

Where did you get this deal? My brother is in the US, and he wants to get a PS3 shortly, so I'd be grateful if you could point out where you got that (or indeed, if anyone knows of where the best deals are over there).

FF_VIII

Banned
MobiusPigeon said:
septswag.jpg

aspire 5920g
hori arcade stick
chtapad
brain age 2
halo 3 controller
eternal sonata is paid for and maaaaaaaaaybe flatout.

Very nice.

On topic;

I literally just got a new 42" tv, but it needs to go back so I'll post my new one monday, I guess. Hoping HS gets here by then.

Tabris said:
EDIT - Nevermind, my post was hypocritical. If you want 2 ipods, that's cool. Maybe you collect them. Who am I to judge? Congratulations on a great bday haul.

Hey, I just wish that I still got a "birthday haul"!

kuYuri

gofreak said:
Where did you get this deal? My brother is in the US, and he wants to get a PS3 shortly, so I'd be grateful if you could point out where you got that (or indeed, if anyone knows of where the best deals are over there).

It was a deal Amazon was having. But unfortunately, that deal is already over. Sorry.

Top Bottom