• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet1911

efi6hj.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
1. GBA SP- SpongeBob is new.
2. Satin Silver and Ceramic White DS3.
3. Special Edition of games, DOAU Kasumi bundle only version with the blow up doll. Copy numero dos. Undiscovery is the foil cover exclusive to best buy. Tales is Tales. Premium edition with yet to be announced bonus?
4. Hello Kitty stuff!!! Camera, CD player and mouse pad.
5. Radeon 4870X2. Current most powerful GPU in the world.
6. Memory stick, free with another bundle.
7. Play Arts Cloudy Daytona.
8. Plushes, Link and Squall are new.
9. Oh, and Lunch with various things. Good stuff!!! Mmmmm...sushi.

142wi9.jpg

jsettf.jpg

2eobex4.jpg

20kxh80.jpg

2aeug69.jpg

211z4.jpg

f384n6.jpg

2ymhrmt.jpg

34eozl2.jpg

1zmz761.jpg

xnc8ph.jpg

Beq

Neo Member
I am finally in the xbox 360 realm.

Got a badass deal on it. Check it. Just need a good deal on a hard drive

dscf1335ap5.jpg

LiK

Beq said:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4458/dscf1335ap5.jpg[/QUOTE]

how'd you get $60 off? traded in a new game?

h3ro

Beq said:

Awesome. Saw your post on CAG, good work! Keep a look out on that 60GB Kit that comes with 3 months of XBL. I think that's your best bet for a hard drive...

Hive

Banned
SnowWolf said:
Ick, that looks like disgusting supermarket sushi.

i think that's Korean kimbap, which you should know since your avatar is of a Korean ^o^

I'm amazed that there are still things out there Kadey doesn't have.

LiK

Hive said:
i think that's Korean kimbap, which you should know since your avatar is of a Korean ^o^

I'm amazed that there are still things out there Kadey doesn't have.

i'd expect her to buy another PSP when the 3000 comes out

Tokubetsu said:
Mind telling me where you ordered the revoltechs?
The Lazengann was from ebay, the TTGL was preordered at HLJ.

memecomplex said:
Not to spoil your party, but I've recently stopped buying PVC toys and products, because they're bad for the environment, and for you.

Creation of PVC produces poisonous dioxins, and overtime PVC off-gas potentially carcinogenic compounds in your home. Also you cannot recycle PVC.

Check out this link: PVC the Poison Plastic.

http://www.chej.org/BESAFE/pvc/about.htm

I'mma have to throw away logic and kick reason to the curb for now because I ordered the Revoltech Enki and Gurren Lagann Fulldrilled too. :lol

2846286199_f216ec2f0e_b.jpg

I never picked up Wave Race when I got my GC ages ago, so I decided to pick it up ($6).

Also, Kadey, that is a lot of fuckin SPs.

Hai Joe. :D

LiK

donkey show said:
I'mma have to throw away logic and kick reason to the curb for now because I ordered the Revoltech Enki and Gurren Lagann Fulldrilled too. :lol

yay, let's die of PVC poisoning together,my friend :p

Pein

Banned
donkey show said:
the perfect answer, I just ordered enki, lazengann and gurren laggan these things look cool enough to die for

whitehawk

Banned
Glute.Belly said:
aggregate of random cheap pick ups this month (except ico)

2a6rr6a.jpg

the rest, no cases - no pic
Take a chainsaw to Extermination right now. I picked it up a long time ago for like $2, and its one of the worst games I've ever played.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got Rock Band 2 at work today too. ;)

Then during lunch I went out to get this...

2847412950_204edd2658.jpg

EDIT - Had to change picture because it wasn't appropriate for your eyes...

Also!

I'll be in Hong Kong for a few weeks early next month, anyone suggest any nice spots to visit?

LiK

MarkMan said:
I'll be in Hong Kong for a few weeks early next month, anyone suggest any nice spots to visit?

check out the HK skyline at night when they do the light show. it's awesome

also check out times square. it's a fake version and there are real bums there as well.

Beq

Neo Member
For the 360, there is a $40 off $200 coupon floating around (found it on cag).

I think the cashier and his manager were wondering why the free 1600 points card wouldn't come off the total, so they just deducted it off the main price. I used the coupon, and I guess the points card came up free afterwards.

They were both kind of surprised, and joked around a little bit.

Maybe someone can answer this for me. Is there a time limit on how soon you have to use the xbox points card? I put it into my account, and turned the 360 off. Came back a few hours later, and the points were gone from my account. I tried to put in the code again, and it says that it is invalid/redeemed.

Called support and they told me to wait 24 hours. Kinda sucks cause I fell in love for the demo of Castle Crashers.

Someday Kadey will stop posting, and we'll come to find out that she was tragically lost in the great plushie avalanche of 08.:lol :lol

LiK said:
yay, let's die of PVC poisoning together,my friend :p

Tell me about it man! PVC toys - like smoking - is a hard habit to kick, but it helps when you're holding out for die-cast versions:)

But seriously man, we should tell these toy companies to get off the PVC bandwagon. There are plenty of safer PVC-free alternatives out there. PVC is crap as a material for toys anyways; they get all gunky and sticky after a few years.

Struct09

Crappy quality, but this is the best I'm going to get from my camera taking a picture of my monitor:

2h4xron.jpg

Fallout 1 and 2 from GOG.com

Struct09 said:
Crappy quality, but this is the best I'm going to get from my camera taking a picture of my monitor:

2h4xron.jpg

Fallout 1 and 2 from GOG.com
Site sounds awesome. What other games do they have available? Adventure game-wise preferably.

Struct09

Illuminati said:
Site sounds awesome. What other games do they have available? Adventure game-wise preferably.

The beta just launched the other day, here's a list of what's up so far. There will definitely be more games available as time goes on, especially considering the service hasn't officially launched yet. I believe they plan on adding games weekly even in the beta phase.

Struct09 said:
The beta just launched the other day, here's a list of what's up so far. There will definitely be more games available as time goes on, especially considering the service hasn't officially launched yet. I believe they plan on adding games weekly even in the beta phase.
That's cool, I just hope they get a ton of old adventure games that no digital distribution site sell.

oneHeero

Beq said:
For the 360, there is a $40 off $200 coupon floating around (found it on cag).

I think the cashier and his manager were wondering why the free 1600 points card wouldn't come off the total, so they just deducted it off the main price. I used the coupon, and I guess the points card came up free afterwards.

They were both kind of surprised, and joked around a little bit.

Maybe someone can answer this for me. Is there a time limit on how soon you have to use the xbox points card? I put it into my account, and turned the 360 off. Came back a few hours later, and the points were gone from my account. I tried to put in the code again, and it says that it is invalid/redeemed.

Called support and they told me to wait 24 hours. Kinda sucks cause I fell in love for the demo of Castle Crashers.
Link me :( I'd probably buy a 360(again) @ that price. Just need a HDD

Downloaded the latest episode of X'amd. Got the SD version this time just to check the difference in fidelity versus the HD download. Plus it's a dollar cheaper. xD

sept08pickup09.JPG

Finally got my Saturn USB controllers and they are awesome.

sept08pickup10.JPG

Tried it out on my Triple with SCIV, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, and a bunch of PS2 and PS1 games ranging from the SF Alpha compilation, 3rd Strike, SF:EX, and many others. Works like a charm and feels much better than the Dual Shock 3. =D Just remember, you're kinda SOL if you need to use the select button for some reason as nothing is mapped to the select on the Saturn pad. So if you're on the fence and looking for a good fighting game pad for the PC/PS3... this is it.

And let the PVC poison begin to consume my spiral energy for Lazengann has arrived @ my doorstep!

sept08pickup11.JPG

So awesome.

Netto-kun

SSL21050.jpg

- Sony Ericsson W62S with 2 GB MicroSD Card
- Charger for the phone which costed 1995 yen
- Chargers for both my DS
- Dragon Ball: Advance Adventure
- Bleach the Movie - The DiamondDust Rebellion

Netto-kun

glaurung said:
That's the MGS4 phone, isn't it?

God damn SONY why cannot you bring this awesome piece of hardware to Europe?
Since I haven't played the game, I did a quick search with Google. And indeed it is.:lol

marwan

Banned
nothing special, no phones this time! :) ...just a modest purchase, Spores and a Sony PSP official carry case, has tons of space for the PSP, UMDs and the power supply....there are zippers and picket everywhere. I bet i could manage to fit a DS with a buncha games as well.

11092008237.jpg

EDIT: btw, i saw Spore creature creation starter pack.....is that an expansion(already?)? or a cheaper shorter demo type Spore version? price wise it was very cheap compared to regular PC games.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe you have to pay for Software updates

Yes Boss!

Love Play-asia. Hong Kong to Southern California in a day!

Starting my 360 shooter collection with a 60GB. Gonna get Raiden IV and Otomedius next month.

This is my second 360 for the house (third really, but I gave one away)

raiden.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom