• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmet

sept5.jpg

buffi

Banned
Ruprit said:
Awesome pick-up. I just had a look at the game, it looks hilarious. Will you be hooking it up to a cabinet or consolizing it?

I have an Astro City, but unfortunately I don't have room for it in my new apartment so it is stored in the storage area in the basement of the building :(

So yeah, I'll be using a supergun to play it.

ampere

2a6mi4p.jpg

The one that's hard to read is Panzer Dragoon Orta.
It was taken with my cell phone, so it's crappy quality.

stawnkald

DSC00002.jpg

Apologies for the horseshit cell phone image...a new camera is definitely on my "to do" list.

But I'm scared, haven't played a Disgaea game since the original and fear I remember zero of how to play it. :lol

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
k39egm.jpg

Got the phone on the right because the beat up piece of crap 7 year old phone on the left is what I HAD been using.

Got the wine because math is delicious.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
wbrqes.jpg
259bpco.jpg

8zpnon.jpg

Barker's Damnation Game hardcover from PaperbackSwap and How the West Was Won Blu-ray from Warner; a short film, Summer Afternoon, straight from the director, along with some movies from DVDAsian -- Secret Sunshine, The Old Garden and Sparrow. Bought Loco Roco off PSN tonight on a whim.

zmet said:
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/userloser43/sept5.jpg
[Rodan/War of the Gargantuas]

Nice. :) I'm planning on picking that up tomorrow.

Jason

Secret Sunshine. Niiiiiice.

septpickup3.jpg

Japanese PS2 Slim I bought from Kadey last month.

septpickup4.jpg

Acer Aspire One. Couldn't resist any longer. :D

septpickup5.jpg

Autographs from Toshio Lee and Hirokazu Kore-eda. I was able to see Kore-eda and Wong Kar-wai today. Tried to get Kar-wai's autograph but he ran away backstage. :lol

Yes Boss!

Jason said:
septpickup5.jpg

Autographs from Toshio Lee and Hirokazu Kore-eda. I was able to see Kore-eda and Wong Kar-wai today. Tried to get Kar-wai's autograph but he ran away backstage. :lol

How was the new cut of Ashes?

Jason

I haven't seen the original so I can't compare. The film was great though I had a bit of trouble keeping track of who was who.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Cosmic Bus said:
Bought Loco Roco off PSN tonight on a whim.

So, yeah, this is one instance where I wish there'd been a demo available. I hate this game so much already. The preview video looked like fun, too. :\

Kai Ozu said:
1z57xon.jpg

and I just got a new 80GB black ipod.

Awesome. Where can I find that blu ray?

Also, I've been looking for the 0079 series dvds too. Did you find them online?

Edit: Does the Blu Ray have english subs?

JEKKI

I went to the supermarket to buy sum cheese yesterday...

I saw this one, I thought it was called n8NMONSTER, but it actually said MUENSTER -_-

and then I got the dragon!!!

2rrxz79.jpg

btw wtf is this plastic bag packaging shyt?!?!?! HELLA WACK! nobody must be buying...

I miss this cool packaging...

2372524544_94932a036d.jpg

with the free buttons in them also... :(

Kai Ozu

GalacticAE said:
Awesome. Where can I find that blu ray?

Also, I've been looking for the 0079 series dvds too. Did you find them online?

Edit: Does the Blu Ray have english subs?

You can find CCA Blu-ray from Amazon Japan (no english). I got the 0079 DVD's from a little import store that I go to time to time. They were setting there for ages, so I picked both of them up for $15. I'm sure you can find them online.

Rlan

crashinvaders.jpg

Earphones appear to be good to hear through, but there is a bit of distortion with the microphone. An "eeeee" sound, if you will. Can you make the earphones They close in too much, you can't hear the outside music very well with them in. Can you make the regular Stereo sound come through the earphone speakers with the Xbox 360?

Space Invaders Extreme is awesome.

Crash is okay. It's main flaw is that it's so ugly for an Xbox 360 game - an incredibly simple rez-up for a PS2 title, not even the textures look high resolution. Hopefully the next one is better than that.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
1z2ho43.jpg

god bless you, play-asia - ordered thursday night, arrived monday morning in aus for less than retail :D

ibu

Cosmic Bus said:
So, yeah, this is one instance where I wish there'd been a demo available. I hate this game so much already. The preview video looked like fun, too. :\

Its just an interactive screensaver... nothing more cue the cheap price. Try it on Ketamine... it will improve... in some way.

Canti

From the past 2 weeks:

w9fo05.jpg

mcetqf.jpg

- Welcome to the NHK vol. 6 + 7
- Dragonball Z season 2 and 3
- Kodak Easyshare 9.2mp digital camera (old camera broke, cheap replacement)
- Geforce 9600GT (not a big pc gamer so it's good enough for me)
- Super Stardust HD

Even with a new camera I am the worst photographer on the planet >:

Bliddo

therapist said:
Nice.

Huge futurama fan here.

First movie was WAY better than beast with a billion backs though , it was ok ,
but not very funny :/
Agree. The plot in the first movie was great, time travel awesomeness

Vorador

Banned
2º hand games.

fcaa29ed.jpg

Settlers II remake. I never bought the Settlers II game in it's time (played the shit off the demo, loved it) so i hope it's as good as i remember.
Worldshift. First impulse buy i do in quite a long time, i hope it's good enough to justify the 20€ i spent on it.
SMT 3. Gotta love that crappy PAL cover :lol

Aaaand received my stuff from play

b49c4f68.jpg

Space Siege was considerably cheaper than buying trough anything else, specially Steam.
Sins of a Solar Empire. Finally released in yurop, at last.
Lost Planet. Really cheap at 14€, since i never owned the game i thought i could give it a spin.

-PXG-

Well I cancelled my order for the Samsung TV and went out and bought this instead this morning:

100_1440.jpg

Vizio 26" Class LCD HDTV (VW26L)

Its got two HDMI ports. One for the 360 and one for the PS3 :) Wii is hooked up via component.

100_1440.jpg

Vizio 26" Class LCD HDTV (VW26L)

I had that Vizio and it was having sync issues with the ps3 xmb. When I would move to the left or right in xmb the clicking noise wasn't in sync, hated that shit, but everything else was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom