• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

he's mexican!

holy shit...Crow is Mexican?

Mind-Blown.jpg

Smokey

will be checking out nhl 12 soon in preparation for da takeover

we are united and that says a lot from where we come from. this'll be easy

zsswimmer

I played the madden demo and literally became the NFL president in 2 minutes. 5 minutes after that cheerleaders came to my house and I banged them.

I played the madden demo and literally became the NFL president in 2 minutes. 5 minutes after that cheerleaders came to my house and I banged them.

Lulz president? You can't even aim for the top of the mountain (commish)? That is why we will defeat you!

P.s. all those cheerleaders have herps

Just because he's a junior on here doesn't mean he isn't right. He's tied with Viz for our best D-man.

you sonofabitch

im def leaving now, how dare you compare me to a peon like him, im like 3 full tiers and a paradigm shift better than that average joe

btw gg's tonight yall, we mopped up whats left of the EASHL cept for those last guys who jumped on us with because of sloppy D and bad penalties by me and swim

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yep good shit tonight, everyone was playing well. Swim was great on D, first time I've played a lot of club games with you in a while man, we're in good shape to beat the living shit out of Gaf 2.0 NHL club.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yep good shit tonight, everyone was playing well. Swim was great on D, first time I've played a lot of club games with you in a while man, we're in good shape to beat the living shit out of Gaf 2.0 NHL club.

Thanks for putting our version number above yours.

zsswimmer

zsswimmer

salt already flowing and we're still 2+ months away

Agreed, but at least it gives you all some good practice getting those crocodile tears out. When 13 comes out, you ladies might wanna grab some tampons cause tears aren't going to be the only thing flowin

my back was never with you lol I've been in this club since like fuckin' 08

only this last year was different cause I didn't play till april

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Agreed, but at least it gives you all some good practice getting those crocodile tears out. When 13 comes out, you ladies might wanna grab some tampons cause tears aren't going to be the only thing flowin

:lol sogood.

Milly79

So, is that Manics? Forza? Marvie alt?

And fuck you Show. I was the best player on this team. EVER.

I'm joining those guys. Fuck you all!

Top Bottom