• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Viz is fired up!

you aint shit...

Its only like that when Viz plays. Here's a video of him from our last game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64neDXrcCAs

...you neither

You should play goalie. YOU FAT BASTARD!!!
Thats what I usually am good for. Good morale booster!

...and you as well

:lol
Make sure you take your vitamins before the game this time Viz....
I hope I get edited into your last comment

...and most of all you. I hope you choke on that bag of milk you are drinking right now and cant talk the next time we play because your voice aint shit either

Marvie_3

Banned
I always thought it looked more like this:

Not anymore. Now it's like this:

irJI8ffzdGoRN.gif

Managed to get my cable modem working again so I'll on in a bit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thats terrifyingly accurate Marvie :lol :lol
We're good to go If you get on Marvie but I'll have to center unless soxfan moves to left wing

good shit

none of those games were close that I played in, you guys put the puck in the net and I ran a clinic on defense all night

51 wins and it's only the 11th, we are on pace to smash the monthly record of 84

Red_Man

Swim got a shutout too tonight while in goal, although I prefer playing with a computer goalie, but if we have a lot of people on Swim does a great job.

Delryk

Swim got a shutout too tonight while in goal, although I prefer playing with a computer goalie, but if we have a lot of people on Swim does a great job.

Sucks they disconnected.. Doesnt make the shutout official in the game.. They should fix that. If half the game is played, they should definitely count.

Red_Man

Was playing VS mode online and was up 3-1 in the first against a devils fan and he quit and sent me this lovely message : "U will never know what pussy feels like fag"

:lol :lol best piece of hate mail I've received in a while.

Red_Man

W2Y2O.gif

Fuck yes. GGs tonight and fuck that last team so goddamn hard. Literally one of the most satisfying wins I've ever felt. Fucking 6'9 monsters figure skating and exploiting the shit out of the game. Fuck them a million times over.

zsswimmer

http://i.imgur.com/W2Y2O.gif[IMG]
Fuck yes. GGs tonight and fuck that last team so goddamn hard. Literally one of the most satisfying wins I've ever felt. Fucking 6'9 monsters figure skating and exploiting the shit out of the game. Fuck them a million times over.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was a dominating performance. You guys still need to pass it back though :p I would like to participate a bit more on offense

W2Y2O.gif

Fuck yes. GGs tonight and fuck that last team so goddamn hard. Literally one of the most satisfying wins I've ever felt. Fucking 6'9 monsters figure skating and exploiting the shit out of the game. Fuck them a million times over.

I fully endorse this statement

gg's

I am official retiring tonight
from ever playing wing ever again... fuck that shit

Red_Man

Yeah that was a dominating performance. You guys still need to pass it back though :p I would like to participate a bit more on offense
Yea man sorry about that, it's something I keep meaning to work on, I just have to try and remind myself in game. Only thing is if you're going to shoot try avoiding hitting the guys and have it going back into our zone.

You and Viz killed it on D that last game good shit guys. I'm so pumped after that win :lol I wanted to beat them so bad.

Yea man sorry about that, it's something I keep meaning to work on, I just have to try and remind myself in game. Only thing is if you're going to shoot try avoiding hitting the guys and have it going back into our zone.

You and Viz killed it on D that last game good shit guys. I'm so pumped after that win :lol I wanted to beat them so bad.

maybe if swim got on the mic and actually verbally communicated when to pass the puck back to the point he would get it more :)

Red_Man

maybe if swim got on the mic and actually verbally communicated when to pass the puck back to the point he would get it more :)
This is true as well :lol

Just gonna say again fuck those assholes. Pretty sure they're a team Marvie always runs from too.

:lol if it was gonna be a burn I would have put more thought into it then that....so how about them 5 points in that last game ? /moop

you aint shit

and it would have only been 2 or 3 points without my outlet passes

that one for the 2nd or 3rd goal was an all-time classic, wrist shot outlet pass from along the wall on the right side when 3 of those brutes were closing in on me that hit your cherry-picking ass in stride in the center of the blue line

and my bad that I forgot to save that one move you made tonight, that was pure quality. I have a bad habit or hurrying out of the game at the end and forgetting about highlights unless they are my own. Cue the old man jokes...

Red_Man

It's all good I never save shit anyways, and that pass was sweet, glad I could redeem myself right away after missing the first breakaway.

Marvie_3

Banned
:lol if it was gonna be a burn I would have put more thought into it then that....so how about them 5 points in that last game ? /moop
If you had aimed for the 138-hole(between the 3rd and 4th toes on the goalies right foot), you would have had at least 12 points.

If you had aimed for the 138-hole(between the 3rd and 4th toes on the goalies right foot), you would have had at least 12 points.

The American Judge gives that one 2/10

138 hole stretched it too far

if you would have come strong with 11 hole or something more reasonable you might have medaled this round

Showstopper

Neo Member
Good job everyone on returning to and staying in the elite division. Legit I have nothing but positive things to say about you. You get better and better everyday. Easily a top 100 elite division player. You and Vieirak have really good chemistry.

Speaking of Vieirak, he doesn't have a neogaf account but I did give him the link to this thread awhile ago. Vieirak is an all around player. I've played with him since nhl 10 and I have nothing but the best to say about him as well. Probably one of the best forwards/d-men you'll come across.

Oh and swimmer, you do a great job in net. I think you should play goalie full time come nhl 13. One thing I wanna try is ask you to play goalie even when we have 5 guys on. One defenseman is enough if you have 3 really good forwards. That way we get more points.

Wsox you're also getting better. I was happy to see you score all those goals a couple of nights ago but keep in mind you were playing with Vieirak and Legit. They were spoonfeeding you most of the time including me and Viz. Now there is nothing wrong with that but you still need to work on your 1on1 game. You also still have problems drifting to your teamates' sides.

I made mistakes too. I lost the puck a couple of times and my dumps don't work ocassionally. But what cheers me up is the fact that we have a really good attack. Remember that the best defense, is offense.

Anyways, I am glad to see everyone playing better as a team. I'll be on tonight and maybe we can run 6s again. Forget finishing in the elite division. I want top 100 elite by the end of this month!!

Red_Man

:lol at the beer store most likely....or do they not have those in the states? I'm up for some games tonight

Top Bottom