• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We have liquor stores too, but most people get there beer from these :

Dn3BW.jpg

Red_Man

They're everywhere, grab your beer and bring your empties back there. Never really thought about if they were in other countries or not.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
They're everywhere, grab your beer and bring your empties back there. Never really thought about if they were in other countries or not.

Yeah we're like the only nation blessed with such sales restrictions. At least quebec corner stores can sell beer.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just realized what I've always wanted the EA NHL franchise to have: a switch-goalie button I can use without having to go to edit lines. Fuck that.

Maybe if your city hadn't burned down all the places that sell games in the riots you could buy a copy of 12

this man has a point...

anyway gg's tonight

colossal comeback against those poopmongers after being down 3-0. To win 5-3 without even needing the greatness of The Moop who dropped out of the game a few minutes into the 1st period to seemingly to go iron his new set of V-neck shirts says a lot about that effort.

Red_Man

Good shit tonight, everyone was on their game, with one of the best wins of the season imo.

Delryk

What's your primary position? You're a really good passer, and made some really slick plays last night.

LD or RD is usually the way I go. :) got lots of practice doing hail marys to Milly and Antti back in the days.. Lol.

If the game would make Def. D playable, that would be my way. Big shut down checker and shot blocker. Hoping NHL13 will give me more love!

Hey.. I here you can poke the puck with a 2 hander! Golf swing style! Thats sweet.

Red_Man

Good and bad moments tonight, only 10 away from beating the win record for this season.

Showstopper

Neo Member
Time on attack could have been better last night. We still have time to get to that top 100 in the elite division. We just need Swim or anyone else that is available to play in net. Otherwise, we're playing for nothing.

Going 3-6-1 with a goalie will get you triple the points. More than you would get going 10-1-1 playing without.

So giddy up everyone, get online and lets do this. All we need is 10 wins with a goalie and we're in the top 150-200. Swim you did a good job last night. Who cares if we lose, half those goals weren't even your fault. It's just the way the game works sometimes but that's when the players have to step up and be aggressive on attack.

Offense > Defense

Red_Man

Just had weird chemistry at forward, think that's the first or second time I've played with Sox and Moop, always takes some time to adjust to knew forwards. We also got looped out of two games we had great chances of winning, so sox NO MORE FIGHTING, unless we're losing.

The one was my fault, yeah. The other though, I didn't touch the goalie. I poked because it was loose and it volunteered me to fight.

Thanks for trying to get me the record too, Legit. 6 G through 2 1/2 periods. Probably woulda had it had they not quit.

Top Bottom