• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M GONNA SKATE SPRAY ALL OVER ALL YOU UPSTANDING INDIVIDUALS

moop1167

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M GONNA SKATE SPRAY ALL OVER ALL YOU UPSTANDING INDIVIDUALS

tumblr_m6hqqqm1U11rrf9sa.gif

just saw the video

Rammer and his peeps went all out on improvements to this game this year

every year their PR shit says something like over 500 new improvements, and this year looks like they are actually delivering that many

Delryk

just saw the video

every year their PR shit says something like over 500 new improvements, and this year looks like they are actually delivering that many

Thats why they're saying 1000s this year? ;)

Milly79

just saw the video

Meh, we'll see. I've bought it every year, but this may be the first I don't get it at all. I'm just not excited for it, and haven't really bothered to keep up on all the news they've been releasing. :\

I'll throw this up here since we have been talking about it in the NHL thread and since Marvie is banned at the moment:

Here is the updated list, though we have to wait until Marvie is back since he has the official post with the list in it. But for now I'll keep this temporary one available since we seemed to have added four people within the day.

Code:
EASTERN CONFERENCE                                       WESTERN CONFERENCE

[B]Atlantic[/B]                                                 [B]Central[/B]

New Jersey - SCHUEY F1                                   Chicago - wsoxfan1214
New York Islanders - Delryk                              Columbus - Dastardly Jerks
New York Rangers - Milly79                               Detroit - LukeSmith
Philadelphia - Coldplay619                               Nashville - sefskillz
Pittsburgh - Sanjuro Tsubaki                             St. Louis - TheVisualizer

[B]Northeast[/B]                                                [B]Northwest[/B]

Boston - MacAttack                                       Calgary - brucewaynegretzky
Buffalo - CCF23                                          Colorado - 19 & 21
Montreal - Red_Man                                       Edmonton - Smiley90
Ottawa -  Cake Boss                                      Minnesota - Marvie_3
Toronto - ACES11                                         Vancouver - Socreges

[B]Southeast[/B]                                                [B]Pacific[/B]

Carolina - littleworm                                    Anaheim - BigJonsson
Florida -  Merguson                                      Dallas - Rafa=FedKilla
Tampa Bay - CrazedArabMan                                Los Angeles - yodathesoda
Washington - LiveWire                                    Quebec City - Giard
Winnipeg - SpectreFire                                   San Jose - Revenant

Also Sanjuro Tsubaki wanted an Atlantic team but the only one left is the Pens, so hopefully when he comes back from his ban that will be fine for him. But with that said, the league is filled up now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nope, he chose it I believe.

I'm scared of all the rage once the outcome of the random draft is done. Esp on a position like goalie, where it's hard to make up for. Thre'll be A LOT of trading happening. (also, rookies, ohgod, that gamble in randomization).

I'm scared guys. Also, whoever gets Stamkos: FUCK YOU. ahead of time.

I'm scared of all the rage once the outcome of the random draft is done. Esp on a position like goalie, where it's hard to make up for. Thre'll be A LOT of trading happening. (also, rookies, ohgod, that gamble in randomization).

I'm scared guys. Also, whoever gets Stamkos: FUCK YOU. ahead of time.

I picked Tampa so I would have Stamkos (and because Detroit was taken) but now we are doing random draft so I probably won't get him. :(

Smiley90

I picked Tampa so I would have Stamkos (and because Detroit was taken) but now we are doing random draft so I probably won't get him. :(

I picked Edmonton for similar reasons (good young promising players), but that strategy backfired too :p Now I'm stuck with a shitty logo.

Oh well. I'll still hate whoever gets Stamkos.

I picked St. Louis mainly because they are my favorite jerseys so random draft works for me. Doesn't matter who I get on my team you might as well crown me now.

I actually wanted to pick the Blue Jackets to troll all of yall and win the cup with them but Dastardly beat me to it.

Smiley90

Is that an online league? Where the hell have I been? I would have done it but Washington is already taken.

Not sure if we'll have another "definite" signup where Marvie contacts everyone to see if they're still onboard and willing to really play past the first month - there might be more spaces opening up

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if we'll have another "definite" signup where Marvie contacts everyone to see if they're still onboard and willing to really play past the first month - there might be more spaces opening up

That would be good. I don't really want the Devils.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guarantee 10 spots or more open after the first month.

Red_Man

Kinda surprised they're adding so many "improvements" seeing as the next consoles should be out soon. About time though.

They have to be trolling using a Columbus player in the video :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
The idea of a sim league and a playable league that we've kicked around is one that we should probably do. Not everyone is going to have time to play or even want to play every game, even on a shortened schedule. Personally I'd rather focus more of my playing time in EASHL and stick to the simmed league.

zsswimmer

The idea of a sim league and a playable league that we've kicked around is one that we should probably do. Not everyone is going to have time to play or even want to play every game, even on a shortened schedule. Personally I'd rather focus more of my playing time in EASHL and stick to the simmed league.

nice av

"I haven't smoked weed for 24 hours and I'm losing my mind, I need rehab"

Marvie --- "Just start smoking crack"

I'll be sending my kids to their babysitter in Minnesota someday

Smiley90

Sounds good to me.

Smiley90

Quoting myself from the main NHL thread:

Also, for the simmed league, what kind of "time per season" are you thinking of? I'm thinking of 2 months per season tops, so we can actually get a lot of seasons and time for rookies to develop/retirements/restructures/RFA's going UFA and asking for big contracts/etc in.

If we don't get through enough seasons whatever we do in the few seasons we have won't have any big repercussions, since the seasons it'd take effect in won't happen.

Marvie_3

Banned
Also, for the simmed league, what kind of "time per season" are you thinking of? I'm thinking of 2 months per season tops, so we can actually get a lot of seasons and time for rookies to develop/retirements/restructures/RFA's going UFA and asking for big contracts/etc in.

If we don't get through enough seasons whatever we do in the few seasons we have won't have any big repercussions, since the seasons it'd take effect in won't happen.
I figured one season per month. Sim through ~25-30 games every week, then have the last 10 days of the month for the playoffs/offseason. Totally open to suggestions though.

Smiley90

I figured one season per month. Sim through ~25-30 games every week, then have the last 10 days of the month for the playoffs/offseason. Totally open to suggestions though.

Good, 1 season per month is what I was hoping for. and slower for offseason sounds great, so we can make great use of the "3h until UFA xxx signs" on the mobile app. I'm excited.

Whatabout a fantasy/yahoo league, are you in charge of that too?

im bowing out of this weak-ass GM Connecting league you are proposing before it lifts off then crashes and burns

seems like you want to sim way too many games from my liking

I'll find another league somewhere else where the majority of people playing aren't pansies

Red_Man

im bowing out of this weak-ass GM Connecting league you are proposing before it lifts off then crashes and burns

seems like you want to sim way too many games from my liking

I'll find another league somewhere else where the majority of people playing aren't pansies
Come join the versus league my man, we need players and you can pvp as much as you want.

This was such an amazing post I'm going to skate spray on you first
rmm72.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
you guys have fun trading 3rd line penalty killers to each other and doing the A.I. driven draft where you don't even pick which players to draft while I PLAY the actual game
If there's open spots in the Versus league then I'll end up in that league too but EASHL wins 10 times out of 10 over playing versus games for me.

Delryk

Can u even do this? Seems like the game goes from 3 days to 2 weeks for simming.. Unless the big guy can force sim.

Top Bottom