• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
You can set it to the classic BAP settings with 4 minute periods, ya know that right o_O
It didn't give me that option when I started it. It's too late now anyway, I'm 2/3 done with the season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gone to a wedding all weekend so I won't be on but hopefully Monday / Tuesday I can catch up on some games

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
And as I said before, it wouldn't let me change it from 20. >:|
IM SAYING IT GIVES EVERYONE A CHANCE TO CHANGE IT FROM AUTHENTIC 20 MIN BAP TO THE CLASSIC BAP SETTING WHERE YOU CAN HAVE 4-20 MINUTE PEROIDS

@@@@@@@@@@@

zsswimmer

Milly79 said:
Guy on Craigslist had a copy for retail price.
scaled.png

ksan

Holy shit, NHL12 is so much more fun as a dmen compared to NHL11.
also helps that I have 100/100mbps at both place I live at now, had lag 50% of the time before :/
Seems like we're doing good too!
Just played my first games, won against the top 1 team during early pass for euros and then against another top 20 :)

Fucking futureshop waited 3 days to ship the game and now I have to pick up the package at the depot on Monday because the fucking deliveryman didn't just leave it at the door like he should have.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
IM SAYING IT GIVES EVERYONE A CHANCE TO CHANGE IT FROM AUTHENTIC 20 MIN BAP TO THE CLASSIC BAP SETTING WHERE YOU CAN HAVE 4-20 MINUTE PEROIDS

@@@@@@@@@@@
STOP YELLING AT ME!!

apeljq.jpg

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
sold.

well im properly drunk after a shit day at work so ill probably be on and up for blowing some games soon

Milly79

zsswimmer said:
God the fucking stick checking is completely useless
No, it's not. You have to spend points in it to be effective. I have a low 70 and mid 80 on two builds and its effective.

Blinding

I love how shitty I play in my first game of the day/night. a;djfakdjfa;lkfjdalkfa

Made up for it with the game winner though, and remembering about stick lifts on draws.

yeah I played prob 10-15 games today and won 2 or 3, wasn't a good day

defense was leaky all day and I'm still figuring out stuff on my end. My bad on those last couple games we played, those teams cherry-picked us to death, barely any of their goals were contested

That being said there needs to be a stronger emphasis on defense from everybody, the d-men have to play off each other and takeaway multiple passing lanes and the center needs to be like a 3rd d-man patrolling the high slot for that cheesy wrister goal that goes in a lot. We have to be more compact overall, because it's way too easy for teams to a) get the puck in our zone and B) dangle where ever they want.

One other housekeeping issue, Zell Rocks make sure you change your pro's number, #2 was already taken

gg's to all

Blinding

TheVisualizer said:
That being said there needs to be a stronger emphasis on defense from everybody, the d-men have to play off each other and takeaway multiple passing lanes and the center needs to be like a 3rd d-man patrolling the high slot for that cheesy wrister goal that goes in a lot. We have to be more compact overall, because it's way too easy for teams to a) get the puck in our zone and B) dangle where ever they want.

I felt like I was compacting to the slot more then usual the 3 games I played tonight, but that last game, there was just no way in hell I was going to be able to get back in time to be of any use when they got on the rush.

Revenant

kinda glad I couldn't play tonight, my +/- would already be impossible to salvage! At least at work I get paid to have my soul crushed.

Marvie_3

Banned
We were flat out terrible in every aspect tonight. Defensively we were constantly out of position, chasing the puck all over, and giving up way too many easy goals. Offense was turning the puck over all the time, not finding open guys, and making passes way too late. I know nobody likes it, but some practice sessions would do us some good. It just seemed like nobody was on the same page and we can't win like that.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Marvie_3 said:
We were flat out terrible in every aspect tonight. Defensively we were constantly out of position, chasing the puck all over, and giving up way too many easy goals. Offense was turning the puck over all the time, not finding open guys, and making passes way too late. I know nobody likes it, but some practice sessions would do us some good. It just seemed like nobody was on the same page and we can't win like that.
purg getting his ass kicked by a woman was probably the highlight

Top Bottom