• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
Giant Robot said:
Am I the lone West Coaster again?

I usually play 7pm PST and after.
I'll hop on and see who's on when the game is out.
Nah, there's usually a couple. Once laserbot fights his way through the hippie horde, he'll be here.

-Mikey-

Hey Marvie, I'm interested to know how this will work. I know for the gaf Madden league it's team vs team. How does the NHL gaf club work with so many people.

Even if I don't join NHL 12 looks very promising and I'll probably pick it up this year even though I casually watch games throughout the season.

Marvie_3

Banned
-Mikey- said:
Hey Marvie, I'm interested to know how this will work. I know for the gaf Madden league it's team vs team. How does the NHL gaf club work with so many people.

Even if I don't join NHL 12 looks very promising and I'll probably pick it up this year even though I casually watch games throughout the season.
Basically, it's online Be A Pro. You set up a player and up to 6 members of your club play each game. Each player takes one position the whole game and you play against other clubs. After a certain amount of games/grades you unlock more attribute points to make your player better. At the end of every month there are playoffs in each of 3 divisions: Amateur, Pro, and Elite. Once the next month rolls around, your record resets to 0-0-0.

purg3

slept with Malkin
purg3
player name: Jason Crosbyface
position: left wing

oh shit didn't notice the banner LOL.

COMEBACK MARIO STYLE

LiveWire

Giant Robot said:
Am I the lone West Coaster again?

I usually play 7pm PST and after.
I'll hop on and see who's on when the game is out.

I'm West Coast now. Still repping the Capitals though!

And Marvie put me down as 26 if it's available?

Marvie_3

Banned
purg3 said:
purg3
player name: Jason Crosbyface
position: left wing

oh shit didn't notice the banner LOL.

COMEBACK MARIO STYLE
Glad you're back. Now go make Drago come back. :D

LiveWire said:
I'm West Coast now. Still repping the Capitals though!

And Marvie put me down as 26 if it's available?
Sure can. Sorry about the mixup earlier.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hope you enjoyed your first taste of EASHL, Red. Night aren't always that bad though. This late in the season, the only players left are cheesers. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Guess you need me, amirite?
Gotta fight cheese with cheese. :D

I was at 63% on faceoffs if you dont count that completely bullshit first game. 55% if you do. Fuck that first game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marvie_3 said:
Hope you enjoyed your first taste of EASHL, Red. Night aren't always that bad though. This late in the season, the only players left are cheesers. :lol
Yea for sure it was fun playing with guys who werent trying to cherry pick the entire game and the comps d is bullshit they allowed so many breakaways. I'm more of a setup guy for future reference too, I kept getting rocked too I should probably make my dude bigger.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Yea for sure it was fun playing with guys who werent trying to cherry pick the entire game and the comps d is bullshit they allowed so many breakaways. I'm more of a setup guy for future reference too, I kept getting rocked too I should probably make my dude bigger.
None of us played that well so don't worry about it. 2 of those 3 games were just garbage anyway.

Red_Man

Some of the deke stuff is bullshit you could hit some guys with a car and they would still have the puck. Do we have a certified goalie for the season?

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Some of the deke stuff is bullshit you could hit some guys with a car and they would still have the puck. Do we have a certified goalie for the season?
Heretic said he wanted to play goalie. We went most of last year without a human goalie though.

Red_Man

Cool beans if anyone wants to just play 1 on 1 normal team play just toss me an invite whenever

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Cool beans if anyone wants to just play 1 on 1 normal team play just toss me an invite whenever
I suck balls 1 on 1 but I'd play.

Revenant said:
First semi drunktaco bell run of the schoolyear... Offseason training regiment is going well
Thanks for reminding me I start classes monday, fucker. >:|

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
I suck balls 1 on 1 but I'd play.

Thanks for reminding me I start classes monday, fucker. >:|
Fuck you, if i went to school closer to minny id come to your place... And bring beer.. But since i dont im gonna digest my tacos and watch season one of louie

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
Fuck you, if i went to school closer to minny id come to your place... And bring beer.. But since i dont im gonna digest my tacos and watch season one of louie
:lol. I'm watching Louie CK stand up on netflix right now.

Red_Man

My classes don't start till the 8th :D gonna use the time to practice. I'll send you an invite in the next day or two Marvie for some 1 on 1 I'm alright nothing special though. Played around with my guy and changed his stats and my first game after I got 4 goals :lol one doesnt count though cause the other teams dman put it in his own net but I'm excited to play more with this new build it feels really good.

Revenant said:
Im marvies second personality, you just found this out?

No Marvie, I figured it for some time, but had doubts

pretty clever of you to have 2 xbox's going at one time at your place during those few games where both you and Rev (I mean, yourself) were playing EASHL games at the same time

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
I think it's pretty clear now that Revenant is really just a Marvie alt account
Anytime I say I'm going to bang Rev, it just means I'm going to sit in the back of my closet and jerk off.

Red_Man said:
My classes don't start till the 8th :D gonna use the time to practice. I'll send you an invite in the next day or two Marvie for some 1 on 1 I'm alright nothing special though. Played around with my guy and changed his stats and my first game after I got 4 goals :lol one doesnt count though cause the other teams dman put it in his own net but I'm excited to play more with this new build it feels really good.
What's your player build? (Player type, attributes)

There are some stats that don't do shit so you don't have to waste points in them.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Anytime I say I'm going to bang Rev, it just means I'm going to sit in the back of my closet and jerk off.

There are some stats that don't do shit so you don't have to waste points in them.
Sounds like our usual saturday night, lets just digest those tacos first!

Red_Man

Marvie_3 said:

I was using a playmaker build but I got knocked off balance too easy and couldn't make hits or strip people of the puck so I made a power forward build and focused on strength checking balance endurance agility acceleration deking HE off awareness passing and puck control. If some of those are meaningless Ill switch them over

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
I was using a playmaker build but I got knocked off balance too easy and couldn't make hits or strip people of the puck so I made a power forward build and focused on strength checking balance endurance agility acceleration deking HE off awareness passing and puck control. If some of those are meaningless Ill switch them over
Acceleration doesn't do anything.

Red_Man

Fuckin EA I shouldn't be surprised. Alright thanks for the heads up I'll change it tonight

Marvie_3

Banned
TheNiX said:
Definitely interested in this. What should I know before committing myself? Aside from the fact that I'll need to pick up the game.
You should know that you'll undoubtedly be filled with rage and alcohol on a regular basis.

TheVisualizer said:
No Marvie, I figured it for some time, but had doubts

pretty clever of you to have 2 xbox's going at one time at your place during those few games where both you and Rev (I mean, yourself) were playing EASHL games at the same time

Works out too since one's always in the box so he's literally only playing one person at a time. ;)

Top Bottom