• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
Giant Robot said:
Anyone know if any attributes help getting quick one-timers off? My guy likes to settle the puck down a lot when trying to one-timer it. Maybe the hand eye attribute?
Hand eye helps you receive passes better.

I'm putting the EASHL on notice...

legend.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
I'm putting the EASHL on notice...

legend.jpg
Nice. I got my 150 games but my grades took a beating in club last night. I've had 5 straight games of all A's but the fuckin thing hasn't moved my grades at all.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well my performance tracker got stuck. Apparently a lot of people have run into this glitch. So I'm stuck and can't get my fucking legend card until EA gets off their fucking asses and fixes it.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Well my performance tracker got stuck. Apparently a lot of people have run into this glitch. So I'm stuck and can't get my fucking legend card until EA gets off their fucking asses and fixes it.

so you'll get it in NHL 13?

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Awwww. Its past your bedtime huh? Little baby bitch is getting cranky.
Says the guy that has to get his legend with a bunch of randoms.

Man, I must be fucking amazing since I'm on track to get it with the club.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Says the guy that has to get his legend with a bunch of randoms.
Hmmmm....Viz got his with randoms. Noz is grinding his with randoms. Swim is getting his cards with randoms. Not a word to any of them about it. I'm a little flattered by your obsession with me but it doesn't give you a reason to act like a cunt. Me not wanting to play club for one night isnt the end of the world and from the look of it, there were enough players already. Less reason for people to have to sit, more people get a chance to play, everybody's happy....except you.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Hmmmm....Viz got his with randoms. Noz is grinding his with randoms. Swim is getting his cards with randoms. Not a word to any of them about it. I'm a little flattered by your obsession with me but it doesn't give you a reason to act like a cunt. Me not wanting to play club for one night isnt the end of the world and from the look of it, there were enough players already. Less reason for people to have to sit, more people get a chance to play, everybody's happy....except you.
The way you worded it. "I'm gonna play otp till I get it". Rubs me the wrong way and makes me think we aren't good enough. The rest didn't say a word about it. Half of them do it without anyone else being on, but you didn't. Pretty fucked up, but oh well.

Blinding

Yeah, their center was from Finland in that last game (which explains why nothing was working.) He just kept spamming the backhand over and over and over again in the faceoff circle and in the first period I kept trying to counter it with pretty much everything (even tying him up, which resulted in me doing nothing but sitting there.) But I made up for it, so oh well.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
The way you worded it. "I'm gonna play otp till I get it". Rubs me the wrong way and makes me think we aren't good enough. The rest didn't say a word about it. Half of them do it without anyone else being on, but you didn't. Pretty fucked up, but oh well.
So...basically you're all pissy and your feelings were hurt because I wanted to play a few games where I could focus solely on grades in an attempt to try and improve my player while not having to worry about whether the team I was on won or lost the game? From now on I'll make sure to check if your feelings are going to be hurt before I even turn my xbox on.

Milly79 said:
It's all good man. We won every game I think. 10 games from Legend 1 with the club.
You've almost reached your Little Bitch 1 card too.

Milly79

Yeah, guess so bud.

Focus on them grades. We know you need the help. ;)

Funny how I wasn't the only one that thought it was a bitch move. ;)

Rev needs to get ahold of his alter ego.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Yeah, guess so bud.

Focus on them grades. We know you need the help. ;)

Funny how I wasn't the only one that thought it was a bitch move. ;)

Rev needs to get ahold of his alter ego.
You're the only one acting like a whiny cunt about it.

In other news, I'm tired of your bullshit, so I'm leaving the club for awhile. Hope your feelings aren't hurt too much, Milly.

Milly79

Over this? Pretty lame.

Funny thing is I'm not even mad. Sure, would've been fun to hear you bitch all night, but we still had fun without you. Do what you must, and I apologize for taking it this far. Just thought you thought we weren't good enough by the way it was described to me.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
May your glass be ever full, May the roof over your head be always strong, And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

or she's not really dead if we find a way to remember her

Milly79 said:
Some good leadership.

About as bad as Viz retiring and not even playing with FIFA-GAF.

I'm also flattered that you are stalking me in other threads, congrats on time well spent

and I'll give you bonus points for attacking my character and assuming you know the circumstances behind me not playing FIFA with GAF this year. Fact is you don't know shit about that, and I don't feel the need to explain myself other than I have never been a leader, captain, GM, club owner, club creator or anything else like that for FIFA so keep my name out of your mouth until you check your facts my dude...

I'm not even gonna get in the middle of what you and Marvie got going on, but reading all your posts from last night, only brings one word to my mind... sad

your "i'm bitter about everything" act is getting a little old around here. All we are trying to do here is play some videogame hockey and have a good time amongst each other. It's not that serious, if you were expecting something else, there's plenty of other clubs out there that might fit your needs better

zsswimmer said:
Don't worry, mediating puppies are here!

19753597_a8ae344812.jpg

:lol It always makes me happy how much you post that. And seems I definitely can't play until I get back. :( I just got my student account and there's so few programs they allow through the proxy that I can't even play on steam. I should have the game in 2 weeks though and hopefully I can unlock a good amount of boosts offline.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
I feel like they're gonna need backup

1268416725-puppies.jpg
No black puppy? I see I've found the last bit of racism that I've yet to have removed from my brain. Time to get that doctor to chop that last part off.

Top Bottom