• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Revenant

Milly79 said:
You need to stop trying to deck people at the blue line.

to piggy back off what milly said...

you gotta stick to your side a bit more, you chase the puck a bit too much in the D zone, so all of a sudden both of us are playing D on the same side, leaves the other side open, and frankly confuses me a shit ton.

Revenant

BigJonsson said:
What is your shot at?

Slapshot is close to 90 in power i think
Wrister is probably still in the 70's i think.

I'll check later, I might not be around my xbox for a couple days though.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
I probably won't be around to play until Sunday either. I've got shit going on the next 3 nights.

funny enough i won't be either... "holiday weekend" here at school so we get monday and tuesday off so i'll be off to all kinds of places. (not an alt joke)

Milly79

Defensive defeseman gets more of a boost than any other defeseive build right off the bat. Realstically, everyone should be a def dman, but it lacks mobility and costs a lot to put points into puck moving stats.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
I get a fall break thursday and friday. Then I get to come back to 3 midterms on Monday. So much for a break....

1296529492787.png

zsswimmer

I've used tough guy dman the entire time I played NHL 10/11, and I'm using it now. Never had a problem with it, as my defensive stats are pretty good and so is my slapshot.

Montresor

In online versus I jumped from level 9 to level 11 after one win, so I didn't get the "Level 10" achievement. In the next match, I purposely lost so I could fall back to level 10. Instead I reverted back to level 9. And I think I'm less than 10 experience points away from level 10. So my next win is going to take me to level 11 too.

edit: I just won another game. It catapulted me from level 9 to within 10 experience points of level 12. This is so annoying. Why doesn't this dumb achievement just unlock if you've gone past level 10!?

just a heads up

im taking time away from the team to play 350 games and earn my Legend 3 card, because every single one of you is not good enough to help me in this pursuit according to Marvie and Milly...

ive decided to play OTP instead with my go-to lineup of

C- D1RTY_DANGLEZ_69
LW- L33T SNIPEZ QC
RW- Gordan Bombay
LD- Me
RD- Guy who didnt pick fast enough and got stuck with RD who will not play a lick of defense
G- Guy who waited until 1 second left and reluctantly picked goalie, and willl give up 4 goals then quit

I'll have my Legend 3 Card in about 4 months, see you guys then :)

Milly79

Man oh man. St. Louis is a shit hole filled with retarded fucking fans. How relevant is it to bring up that Nashville was under water at one point? Yeah, classless. They shut up after we won.

Anyway, im back. Down for games tonight.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Milly79 said:
Man oh man. St. Louis is a shit hole filled with retarded fucking fans. How relevant is it to bring up that Nashville was under water at one point? Yeah, classless. They shut up after we won.
apparently that group 303 took up there got beer thrown all over them. niceee

Milly79

sefskillz said:
apparently that group 303 took up there got beer thrown all over them. niceee

I wouldn't doubt it. I know at least one fan got thrown out from 303 (from what I hear).

Luckily I had a Preds fan right above me in the standing room only section so I didn't get anything dumped on me.

Top Bottom