• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Montresor

Ron Wilson is getting carried away with Steckel. Keep him off the power play. Yeah he's good at faceoffs but I'd rather have Bozak or Grabovski there...

edit: Whoops. =/

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Who the hell were you playing that they had an empty net for an defensive zone faceoff? It wasn't the CPU was it?

some douchebags

we scored an empty netter then they pulled the goalie again and iced the puck, so I just put the biscuit in the basket

RS4-

TheVisualizer said:
im on and ready, doks in a dropin game and lord is playing offline right now

I just got glitched out by some chumps after scoring two. So I'll sit in the room for now

gg's dok, marvie, lord and swim

more W's than L's

i was dominating in the faceoff circle today, I'm prob done for the day, gotta take a nap then go to work

peace

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
gg's dok, marvie, lord and swim

more W's than L's

i was dominating in the faceoff circle today, I'm prob done for the day, gotta take a nap then go to work

peace
Yeah good games. I knew our luck had run out when that goal slid in during the very last ship, decided to bail out after that. Managed to snag some Microsoft points from that huge thread in the Gaming section, maybe I should use it on some boosts ;)

Milly79

zsswimmer said:
Managed to snag some Microsoft points from that huge thread in the Gaming section, maybe I should use it on some boosts ;)

tumblr_ljofib4fq61qhgj0q.jpg

RS4-

Milly79 said:
Yeah, especially those that got 10k points. I always miss out on the good shit like that.

Yeah, shitty :(

Anyway GGs earlier guys. I'm still getting those random ass lag spikes that last for a few seconds lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Decent games this afternoon. Had a couple shitty losses but we won some good games. We got murdered down low in our zone though. The crossing passes weren't covered as well as they could have been which led to goals. Other times we were set perfectly to defend and the puck still teleported through.

Here's the highlight of my shaq-like offense:
Marvie backing down the D like Shaq

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
me and moop are on and gonna start playing in like 10-15 mins if anyones around

ggs earlier swim
Yeah sorry about that last game, awful give away by myself.... and then an offensive zone penalty. I really blew that one :/

Blinding

I'm on, didn't expect to see this many people on.

Oh, and it's my birthday, woo. I may be 18, but I sound like I'm in my mid 20's, so don't fuck with me.

gg's to everyone that played today (swim, moop, marvie, legit, tackle, lord, blinding), we had a pretty successful day all in all

props to legit, you were awesome out there today as my D-partner for all of those games, glad I could get you the goal towards the end there as a reward for your play, good shit my dude in all phases. Your defense was shutdown, passing was money and overall great decision making.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thanks man definitely GGs, I'm getting a good grip on positioning and such, I had some problems with lag were everything was a second behind, and I went for a couple hits I shouldn't have but I'm learning pretty quickly, and you're a great D partner to back me up. Playing D with you guys is easy too, because all the forwards do a great job of back checking.

Blinding

Yeah, that was a good game. I've been really working on my faceoff consistency since I haven't been able to play with you guys in a while, the last 10 games or so I haven't dipped below 60% winning percentage. :> Oh, and I just got this pretty nice goal in the Drop-In Game I played after.

Marvie_3

Banned
Blinding said:
Yeah, that was a good game. I've been really working on my faceoff consistency since I haven't been able to play with you guys in a while, the last 10 games or so I haven't dipped below 60% winning percentage. :> Oh, and I just got this pretty nice goal in the Drop-In Game I played after.
That was a sweet move. You faked the goalie all the way outside his crease.

zsswimmer said:
Yeah sorry about that last game, awful give away by myself.... and then an offensive zone penalty. I really blew that one :/

no prob, shit happens, just brush it off we should have won that game 10 times over, and it shouldn't have even come down to that goal

Milly79 said:
Gonna hop tonight for the first time.

I didn't hop. Maybe I'll play later.

drama queen

Blinding said:
I'm on, didn't expect to see this many people on.

Oh, and it's my birthday, woo. I may be 18, but I sound like I'm in my mid 20's, so don't fuck with me.

belated happy b-day old man, sorry we kind of bounced on you after 1 game, we had all been playing for awhile

Montresor said:
My bad guys. My connection was just shit. Everything was choppy, so I had to leave.

no prob, we were all having lag issues last night at one point or another, but we all know you really just wanted to leave to get back to playing Horde, goddamn traitor :)

I finally get my work scheduled changed so I'm not working overnights anymore, and will be on after the Flyers demolish the loleafs tonight if anyone wants to play before we lose 75% of the club to Battlefield 3 at midnight
i'm getting that shit tomorrow, save me a spot in the squad!

moop1167

Good games yesterday. I was a little snakebitten in the scoring department but was able to make some plays and play well defensively at least.

Sorry about being stuck at LW last night... I'll have to go through and set up a RW so I am not hording one position all the time. I only have had a LW made since the last team I played with I was the only LW.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
i'm getting that shit tomorrow, save me a spot in the squad!
It shall be glorious. Glad to hear you're getting it afterall

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Are you noobs getting BF3 for 360 or PC?

CAUSE IM ALREADY PLAYING IT ON MY LAPTOP HAHAHAHA
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9Y2u5XtKaBk/TihqmlavRKI/AAAAAAAACbw/70PbkHKWYVw/s1600/obama+smug.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/28s9guf.jpg

Top Bottom