• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
I haven't slept in 30+ hours thanks to midterms. Going to bed now but I might be on to play some games when I wake up next week.

Milly79

Blinding said:
You guys played last night? ffs I had hopped on, saw no one on, and ended up playing a few drop in games.

AFAIK they didn't. They played early evening and no one got on afterwards.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
20ql3xu.jpg

Milly79 said:
I'll be on in about 30 minutes. Hopefully Viz and co. are on.

sorry dude, I got tired of waiting

figures I get 2 days in a row off work and no one wants to play for pretty much the entire day :(

on the bright side I am less than 20 games away from my Legend 2 card with all the drop-ins I've been playing

I may be on this afternoon, peace

Drop-ins are ridiculous

I've been in a few games with absolutely no goaltending, the fuckers in net stayed the entire game, it was an 8-7 game :|

BigJonsson said:
Drop-ins are ridiculous

I've been in a few games with absolutely no goaltending, the fuckers in net stayed the entire game, it was an 8-7 game :|

yup, I've been there, most games I play defenseman and the poor quality of players in these games are pretty easy for me to completely shutdown so I win a lot despite the goalies because I rarely allow shots to get thru

once I get my Legend 3 card I'm never playing another drop-in again

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally done my midterms I should be done after the habs game tonight so around 10 pm eastern

I can play whenever

I think my grade is broken, I've been 12% towards B+ for the last 3 drop-in games where I've had a B+ grade after =/

Blinding

Oh man, I played a couple drop-in games before the Canes game that were infuriating (mostly due to stupid human controlled goalies,) but oh good lord was that Canes vs. Bruins game absolutely fucking hilarious. Can't wait to see the suspensions that result from it, Canes got in their heads and it all went hilariously downhill from there for the Bs.

So, anyone playing tonight? Or tomorrow? Or sometime this week?

I think I'm done with drop-ins

Either you have a shitty goalie but decent forwards
Or you have a good goalie but shitty everyone else
Or idiots just want to start fights and yell into the mic
Or forwards do not pass under any circumstances........then they quit and you and the other players left score 5 one timer goals in 5 minutes

Ughhhhh

Ok, people need to log on

Milly79

Honestly, you have no reason to call anyone out when all you do is shoot. There are always guys ahead of you, but you'd rather carry it in yourself and do some shitty ass backhander.

moop1167

Revenant said:
I blame all the other good games coming out. I'd like to play a bit tonight/this weekend if anyone is around.

I'll be around this weekend. At least Friday late like last weekend. I'll try to get in some games Sat/Sun as I might take it easy.

I'd play tonight after the Caps game but I have to be at work even earlier tomorrow.

lol

The goalie in this drop-in game started skating around the ice in the last minute, my team was up 4-2

We won 11-2 rofl

And WTF is up with the performance tracker, its not making sense/updating properly

Top Bottom