• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
64 player Karkand was the worst
tumblr_ljb0diI7ib1qiunvpo1_500.gif

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljb0diI7ib1qiunvpo1_500.gif
It was my favorite map too, that then road to jalalabad.

I gave up on PC gaming ages ago though, was much easier (affordable) for everyone to just get a 360
I'm also not getting Diablo 3, though ID PLAY IT ON IPAD

Nozdeuce said:
It was my favorite map too, that then road to jalalabad.

I gave up on PC gaming ages ago though, was much easier (affordable) for everyone to just get a 360
I'm also not getting Diablo 3, though ID PLAY IT ON IPAD

No Diablo eh....

tumblr_ljb0diI7ib1qiunvpo1_500.gif

moop1167

I may get BF3 at some point, but the only game(s) I even own on my 360 are the NHL games and Fable 2.

PC all the way for other games.

Blinding

TheVisualizer said:
belated happy b-day old man, sorry we kind of bounced on you after 1 game, we had all been playing for awhile

Thanks. :D It's not big deal, I hoped on and saw you guys playing games beforehand, so I figured you guys would be getting off shortly after.

Also, what the fuck, we're in the Top 100 of the Pro Division?

I'm gonna log on now, maybe I'll get Superstar today

Woooow, this guy playing goal sucked ass and started going nuclear on the mic lol......holy fuck

And fucking hell, F in stats for his suckassery

Gotta love people on XBL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marvie_3 said:
2mgmn49.jpg

Top 100 overall or bust.

:lol I should be on tonight after the habs / panther game unless they get blown out 7-0 in which case I'm going to hang myself.

Less BF3, more NHL 12.

Anyone playing tonight, 9pm-ish PST?

Oh, and can the mods/GM change my Player name from Mahoney Tackleberry to Charlie Bronson. Thanks.

CONGRATS

I'm one good game away from Superstar

And there we go

Superstar!

Ewwww, Legend is going to be a pain in the ass, at least I've been getting a lot more A's lately

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
good shit tho, congrats on the legend card, A+ position score is pretty impressive too. I'm usually in the right place all the time and I cant get mine above A...
Dekes take you out of position. :D

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
good shit tho, congrats on the legend card, A+ position score is pretty impressive too. I'm usually in the right place all the time and I cant get mine above A...
If you only play defense position grade is a joke

Thanks though : D

zsswimmer

Nice little 3 run tear we got. I thought we were pretty snakebitten cause some of those games should've been like 10-0 but wins are wins. Good teamwork all around.

gg's swim, legit, schuey & milly, good all around play although we gotta do better on cross creases, i gave up 2 myself on bad plays

sorry noz, didnt see you were on until we already started the game, figured you were still on battlefield

here's 2 highlights from that last game where we stormed back and blew those lame dudes away

Schuey's Blast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJoTEf0Sfs

My Siiiick Danglezzzz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Je6xYVudU

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
TheVisualizer said:
gg's swim, legit, schuey & milly, good all around play although we gotta do better on cross creases, i gave up 2 myself on bad plays

sorry noz, didnt see you were on until we already started the game, figured you were still on battlefield

here's 2 highlights from that last game where we stormed back and blew those lame dudes away

Schuey's Blast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJoTEf0Sfs

My Siiiick Danglezzzz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Je6xYVudU

Nice vids Viz!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
No worries, I just popped in to see if there was a slot free. I truly can't be bothered to bump people.

Sweet goals

BigJonsson said:
:(

Awww, I missed actual club games? Can I play in the playoffs?

I'm a superstar 3 y0

you've played a ton of games this month, you more than likely have locked up a playoff spot, but Marvie has the numbers and will let everyone one who gets 1st dibs. I'm sitting out unless we can't find 5 people that want to play

Montresor

I'm just gonna go for my Pro card and I won't bother going after Legend. I suck at online be-a-pro. I don't even have my rookie card yet.

Marvie_3

Banned
Montresor said:
I'm just gonna go for my Pro card and I won't bother going after Legend. I suck at online be-a-pro. I don't even have my rookie card yet.
Everything except Legend is easy to get, especially playing D. As long as you aren't turning the puck over a ton, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping at least a B+ overall.

I'll have the playoff list posted after my next class.

zsswimmer

Montresor said:
The jump in terms of player development from Pro to even Superstar is massive, I'd definitely go for it.

Marvie_3

Banned
First five in line for a playoff spot are:
Viz
Milly
Marvie
Rev
Jonsson

Alternates:
Noz
Legit
Swim
Dok
Moop

I know Viz said he'd give up his spot this month unless we can't get 5. I'll give up my spot because my parents are going to be in town this weekend so I don't think I'll be able to play.

moop1167

If the games are going to be played this weekend I won't be able to make it since I'll be out of town. I will be back Sunday evening, though.

Top Bottom